Thread: U.S. begins reuniting families separated under Trump's "zero tolerance" policy.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Default U.S. begins reuniting families separated under Trump's "zero tolerance" policy.

For 18-year-old Bryan Chavez, Tuesday felt like a dream. It was the first time he'd seen his mother in nearly four years after they were separated at the U.S.-Mexico border by the Trump administration's "zero tolerance" policy in 2017.

Chavez spent Tuesday anxiously waiting for his mother, Sandra, at the port of entry in San Ysidro, California, where they reunited.

Seeking a safe haven from Mexican gangs, Bryan, who was 15 at the time, was placed in a refugee shelter while his mother was deported. Finally tonight, a family ripped apart is reunited and mother and son hold each other tight.

"There's clearly no words to describe the happiness that I'm feeling right now. I'm really grateful with all the people that did this amazing work to allow my mom to come back," Bryan told CBS News.

More than 5,500 families were separated under the Trump administration and more than 1,000 children have still not been reunited with their parents. In February, President Biden created a task force to reunite them."

Not only should U.S. citizens sue tRump at having zero tolerance to a lawlessly hacked in creep who conspired among his GOPer goons and crimes against humanity insurgency to covid murder over 500,000 Americans but also the un American and fake former president tRump and his sewer insurgency should be sued by immigrants for violating their U.S. Constitutional rights while on U.S. territory and all of the emotional distress that came with it. This as a result of the former un American tRump insurgency engaging in crimes against humanity on U.S. territory. Flunk tRump and to hell with the memory of his deplorable legacy on Earth who instead of being allowed to be a lingering menace on society, should be in a criminal court on trial.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-reun...5XjPK_-wE7oeTI

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

WHAT ABOUT THE ONES SEPARATED BY THE BIDEN ADM., AND THOSE HANDED OVER TO TRAFFICKERS?
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 4 Times in 4 Posts

Mr. Joseph a Biden a superjero! Like a Jokester he will unsperate the famlies we will have more and more until AMerica has a bright future note a whit person futrure!

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,978 Times in 32,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

I hope they are reuniting them in the country they came from.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”