Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Driver calls LA County deputy 'murderer' in racist attack caught on video:

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Link to where i said i loved him...again u cant

I just showed u are a liar..u cant link to ONE racist post and state why its racist

you think everything is racist ... but not this black lady screaming at this cop

you are a POS coward fool bastard COMMIE filth
    You want a murderer to get a new trial on a technicality. Because you are fine that he killed a black guy. Because you are a racist scumbag, and you hate your country. Next?

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,633 Times in 10,059 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    You want a murderer to get a new trial on a technicality. Because you are fine that he killed a black guy. Because you are a racist scumbag, and you hate your country. Next?
    A juror lying to the judge is not a technicality...if he had told the truth he would not have been seated on the jury!

He lied because he wanted on the jury, he already had made his mind up on guilt

If this was a white juror that lied and was seen at pro cop rallies etc with a free Chauvin shirt on...the left would go ape shit that he was on the jury
    Last edited by volsrock; 05-04-2021 at 08:49 AM.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

A juror lying to the judge is not a technicality...if he had told the truth he would not have been seated on the jury!
    I don't believe that happened, but it is a technicality. There was no dispute among ANYONE on that jury as to whether Chauvin was guilty. Because he was. But you consider him a hero for killing a black man, and you are desperately trying to find a way to defend him. Why? Because you are a racist piece of shit. Not that hard to figure you out, dude. I have no idea why you don't just embrace your hatred instead of being passive aggressive. Have some guts.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't believe that happened, but it is a technicality. There was no dispute among ANYONE on that jury as to whether Chauvin was guilty. Because he was. But you consider him a hero for killing a black man, and you are desperately trying to find a way to defend him. Why? Because you are a racist piece of shit. Not that hard to figure you out, dude. I have no idea why you don't just embrace your hatred instead of being passive aggressive. Have some guts.
    And u find the DC Cop that killed an unarmed girl a hero!!!

A jury can be wrong!!! FACT

A jury can be tainted etc

And if a juror lies the vote for guilty or innocent should be thrown out!

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And this black lady and this juror that lied

Has way more hate for white cops than i do for blacks

I hate no black, i hate the thug hip hop culture that is destroying cities all across America and the PC double standard that allows it to carry on

The fact that a black can kill a 10 year old child and her Granddad on a front porch and it gets barley a peep on CNN no march no outcry for change

But a white cop can just body slam a black teen that is resisting and all hell breaks loose

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And u find the DC Cop that killed an unarmed girl a hero!!!

A jury can be wrong!!! FACT

A jury can be tainted etc

And if a juror lies the vote for guilty or innocent should be thrown out!
    Nope, not a hero, just a guy doing his job. But that has nothing to do with your overt racism. You want to substitute YOUR judgement for the judgement of the jury. Nope. You would have been dismissed because you are a racist, and you should not be allowed to taint a jury. Nice try changing the subject though. You want a murderer to get off, because the victim was black. It is what it is. Embrace your racism, little fella.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

The lady’s actions are an outlier but her mindset not so much. One discussion point for how we can improve policing is having more people of color patrol minority neighborhoods. I’m guessing this lady isn’t the only one who thinks minority cops are trying to show out for white people. (The WSJ had an article awhile back with someone high up at the NYPD who said during the George Floyd protests during the summer that white college aged kids were yelling at minority officers that they were traitors to their race.)

Could more minority officers help overcome the anti-cop mindset of people in the community and actually improve relations? Or is a cop a cop regardless of their racial/ethnic/gender background?

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,259 Times in 7,142 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    he anti-cop hostility in the U.S. reared its ugly head during a traffic stop last month when an officer pulled over a woman who appeared to be using her cell phone while driving.

The 14-year career officer told Fox News' Bill Melugin that he recorded the interaction on both his official department-issued body-cam, and a personal one he bought to "protect himself from false allegations" as the public continues to demonize police following the death of George Floyd.

As the unidentified officer approaches the window, the driver begins recording him on her cell phone, before saying
    "I started to record because you’re a murderer."

NYPD OFFICERS RUSHING TO RETIRE AMID ANTI COP CLIMATE

When the officer calmly explains that the woman "can't be on your cell phone while you are driving "
    and requests to see her identification, the driver fires back,
    "It's at my apartment, and I am perfectly legal and I am a teacher."

The interaction took a turn when the woman called the officer a "Mexican racist."

"You are always going to be a Mexican," she is heard saying. "You will never be White. You know that, right?"

Melugin called the exchange a "grade A example of the kind of animosity that some of the officers out there are encountering on the streets."
    The L.A. County Sheriff's department told Fox News that the woman in the video called internal affairs and filed a harassment complaint against the deputy immediately after the incident.
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/video-...never-be-white
    You gotta hate these canned news stories of FAUX NEWS. And you have to hate people that use these canned stories that Faux News milks out as if Milk is going out of style.

Most people, with common sense, knows that society is comprised of good and bad people. Police departments are comprised with people too and are just another element of society.

But, when Faux News wants to play into a narrative- THEY WILL POST NEWS STORIES THAT ONLY PLAY INTO THE NARRATIVE THEY ARE TRYING TO PORTRAY.

Naturally, Faux News is going to portray the Police as the victims rather than the perpetrator during clashes in police confrontations with citizens- BECAUSE THAT PLAYS INTO THEIR NARRATIVE THAT THE POLICE ARE JUST DOING THEIR JOB WHEN UNARMED MINORITIES END UP DEAD DURING POLICE CONFRONTATIONS WITH THE PUBLIC.

AND SO HERE TODAY COMES DUKKA- THE VERY FIRST FORUM MEMBER TO ALWAYS DEFEND THE POLICE IN EVERY NEWS EVENT DISCUSSED HERE IN THE FORUM ABOUT NEWS STORIES- WHERE THE POLICE HAS SHOT ANOTHER MINORITY DURING A CONFRONTATION WITH THE PUBLIC.

This is why REPUBLICANS ARE DIVIDING UP NOW BY THOSE THAT ARE MORAL AND DECENT AND THOSE THAT ARE GOING FULL TRUMPTARD!

AND THIS IS WHY FAUX NEWS IS THE MOST IRRESPONSIBLE SOURCE FOR LEGITIMATE NEWS IN THE MEDIA MARKET- BECAUSE ALL THEY DO IS PRESENT CANNED STORIES THAT PLAY INTO THEIR POLITICAL NARRATIVES.

SHAME ON FAUX NEWS and SHAME ON THE DUKKIE MAN!

FAUX NEWS- A TRUMPTARDED NEWS ORGANIZATION TO THE VERY MAX!

DUKKA- A TRUMPTARD ON FULL TRUMPTARD!!

ENOUGH SAID.
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 05-04-2021 at 09:31 AM.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    The lady’s actions are an outlier but her mindset not so much. One discussion point for how we can improve policing is having more people of color patrol minority neighborhoods. I’m guessing this lady isn’t the only one who thinks minority cops are trying to show out for white people. (The WSJ had an article awhile back with someone high up at the NYPD who said during the George Floyd protests during the summer that white college aged kids were yelling at minority officers that they were traitors to their race.)

Could more minority officers help overcome the anti-cop mindset of people in the community and actually improve relations? Or is a cop a cop regardless of their racial/ethnic/gender background?
    I don't think that solves anything. Ask black people in LA, and they will tell you that black cops are among the worst offenders. The problem is foundational. The intent of policies like stop and frisk are inherently racially biased. Same with traffic stops. There is a reason that blacks are arrested at something like five times the rate of whites for marijuana possession, but whites are just as likely to use. Why? I think the answer is obvious. We need to discontinue the practice of stopping cars for equipment violations. Those practices were instituted to allow cops to stop black people It is what it is.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nope, not a hero, just a guy doing his job. But that has nothing to do with your overt racism. You want to substitute YOUR judgement for the judgement of the jury. Nope. You would have been dismissed because you are a racist, and you should not be allowed to taint a jury. Nice try changing the subject though. You want a murderer to get off, because the victim was black. It is what it is. Embrace your racism, little fella.
    Scream racist all u want

Thats all u people do when on the loosing side of a debate..racist racist racist is all u have

Now go suck a cock!

You have not once slammed this black lady for her racist rant against this cop...she is a racist and u refuse to call her a racist...just proves u throw out the racist spew only when its someone u disagree with

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post

we are past that.
    Many of the big cities are "minority majority" already ( more minorites then whites)
    It's not about race.

I doubt Chauvin for ex. kneeled on Floyd because he was black
    From what I understand they've had a confrontation before -or he was just a sadist .
    And we need a data base to keep for rogue cops not to get re-hired.

But this is still all around the edges where you have a large chunk of blacks in cities
    ( where this happens much more the rural) that simply hate cops.
    Baltimore I know for ex. has quit patrolling in some areas -they come for 9-11 but not routine patrol.

It's gonna take basic respect for cops to improve this hate

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This is a clear case of a POS cop killing an unarmed man that is begging don't shoot

No march no riots or protest... nothing from LeBron etc. Was not talked about on CNN for a week..CNN did not have the family and their lawyer on with Anderson Cooper

Why...the victim was white and does not fit the narrative of a racist cop...the left cant scream racist racist racist look at the racist cop

BLM etc cant use this to raise cash etc!

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    he anti-cop hostility in the U.S. reared its ugly head during a traffic stop last month when an officer pulled over a woman who appeared to be using her cell phone while driving.

The 14-year career officer told Fox News' Bill Melugin that he recorded the interaction on both his official department-issued body-cam, and a personal one he bought to "protect himself from false allegations" as the public continues to demonize police following the death of George Floyd.

As the unidentified officer approaches the window, the driver begins recording him on her cell phone, before saying
    "I started to record because you’re a murderer."

NYPD OFFICERS RUSHING TO RETIRE AMID ANTI COP CLIMATE

When the officer calmly explains that the woman "can't be on your cell phone while you are driving "
    and requests to see her identification, the driver fires back,
    "It's at my apartment, and I am perfectly legal and I am a teacher."

The interaction took a turn when the woman called the officer a "Mexican racist."

"You are always going to be a Mexican," she is heard saying. "You will never be White. You know that, right?"

Melugin called the exchange a "grade A example of the kind of animosity that some of the officers out there are encountering on the streets."
    The L.A. County Sheriff's department told Fox News that the woman in the video called internal affairs and filed a harassment complaint against the deputy immediately after the incident.
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/video-...never-be-white
    Everyone here seems to be missing your point. Do you even have a point somewhere hidden?

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So you see a clear display of racism....and all you have to say is who the fuck cares

But yet you sit back and call people a racist... You are a cock sucking piece of shit
    What I see is a clear display of an idiot being idiot.

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    we are past that.
    Many of the big cities are "minority majority" already ( more minorites then whites)
    It's not about race.

I doubt Chauvin for ex. kneeled on Floyd because he was black
    From what I understand they've had a confrontation before -or he was just a sadist .
    And we need a data base to keep for rogue cops not to get re-hired.
    I am pretty sure he have had confrontation with bellicose white punks before. Would he have done the same had the same situation arose?