Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: it's all social justice. All day, every day

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Default it's all social justice. All day, every day

two Chicago-based professors were caught gushing about teaching social justice in the classroom during a school board meeting held via Zoom in February.

Roosevelt University Professors Ralph Martire and Gina Harris, who also serve on the Oak Park and River Forest High School school board, discussed using social justice to "organize society," as local publication West Cook News first reported this week.

"I mean, it's all social justice. All day, every day I get to talk about all the things I love,"
    ]Harris told Martire during the recorded meeting after he inquired about her new position at the university -- an adjunct professor of "Educator Preparation, specializing in racial equity and middle school teaching," according to her LinkedIn profile.

I mean, really, I'm living the life over here," she added.

Martire said he "always flip[s] out at kids" who take his "master's class on fiscal policy and public budgets."

"The first three or four classes are devoted to philosophy of social justice and how you organize society," he explained to Harris. "We don't talk about one, you know, budgetary item. They're like, 'Oh, man. Professor Martire, this is a really weird way to teach a budget.'"
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/illinois-...social-justice

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Matt Dillon (05-04-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

it's all Lies. All day, every day
    YEP!
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

turning out addled equity brain dead dumb asses - and laughing about it
    I don't know how you were diverted / You were perverted too
    I don't know how you were inverted / No one alerted you

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Callinectes (05-04-2021), Darth Omar (05-04-2021), Wolverine (05-04-2021)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

*comments*
    2 days ago
    As an employer I find fewer and fewer young people that I am even willing to interview for the jobs I need to fill. Political Science is not a science. What good are your political views when what I need is a microbiologist or a computer data base manager. What good is a social justice warrior when I need a horticulturalist or an satellite technologist.
    These schools are not preparing young people for the real world. These schools take their money or their student loans and leave them empty handed when it comes to graduation and a career.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Callinectes (05-04-2021)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    *comments*
    2 days ago
    As an employer I find fewer and fewer young people that I am even willing to interview for the jobs I need to fill. Political Science is not a science. What good are your political views when what I need is a microbiologist or a computer data base manager. What good is a social justice warrior when I need a horticulturalist or an satellite technologist.
    These schools are not preparing young people for the real world. These schools take their money or their student loans and leave them empty handed when it comes to graduation and a career.
    Empty handed and empty headed.

And for the money they take from them it’s criminal.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Empty handed and empty headed.

And for the money they take from them it’s criminal.
    another reason we arent able to compete with China,and its going to get worse.
    It isnt just about cheap labor - we're a "silly people" (Baizuo) 'ignorant and arrogant’ Western Liberals
    I don't know how you were diverted / You were perverted too
    I don't know how you were inverted / No one alerted you

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

No, it's social justice being realized, covid remission being achieved, a booming economy, ever soaring stocks, assuming a proper position in the global community, life saving economic relief for the masses,
    sensible gun control, and free and fair elections, among the things, being spoken of every day.

Compare that to the incompetent criminal clown racist shitstorm embarrassment that was the daily offing during the orange Russian rage tweeting gameshow administration.

Thank God we kicked your ass back to the sticks before it was too late to salvage this great country. You'll never win again. Ever.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-04-2021), reagansghost (05-04-2021)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

While you lack an NHS, the more you all talk about social justice, the better

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Iolo/Penderyn View Post
    While you lack an NHS, the more you all talk about social justice, the better
    not gonna help you in the real world, unless you wind up in education,which is not the real world

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

not gonna help you in the real world, unless you wind up in education,which is not the real world
    Your 'real world' is a nuthouse, kid. Get an NHS.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Iolo/Penderyn For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-04-2021)

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

two Chicago-based professors were caught gushing about teaching social justice in the classroom during a school board meeting held via Zoom in February.

Roosevelt University Professors Ralph Martire and Gina Harris, who also serve on the Oak Park and River Forest High School school board, discussed using social justice to "organize society," as local publication West Cook News first reported this week.

]Harris told Martire during the recorded meeting after he inquired about her new position at the university -- an adjunct professor of "Educator Preparation, specializing in racial equity and middle school teaching," according to her LinkedIn profile.

Martire said he "always flip[s] out at kids" who take his "master's class on fiscal policy and public budgets."

"The first three or four classes are devoted to philosophy of social justice and how you organize society," he explained to Harris. "We don't talk about one, you know, budgetary item. They're like, 'Oh, man. Professor Martire, this is a really weird way to teach a budget.'"
    Every single time Conservatives have controlled the budget, we end up with recessions and exploded deficits.

Every.

Single.

Time.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

another reason we arent able to compete with China,and its going to get worse.
    What doesn't help is you coming on the internet and spreading Russian disinformation and Active Measures, even after you've been warned that you are being used.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Social justice bullshit.

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Every single time Conservatives have controlled the budget, we end up with recessions and exploded deficits.

Every.

Single.

Time.
    1.9 trillion in spending wont give us a deficit right you fucking idot? shut the fuck up. its so tiring listening to you assholes constantly making fools of yourself. I guess you only have so much to work with huh? You people are subhuman retatrds

20. #15 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,512 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    No, it's social justice being realized, covid remission being achieved, a booming economy, ever soaring stocks, assuming a proper position in the global community, life saving economic relief for the masses,
    sensible gun control, and free and fair elections, among the things, being spoken of every day.

Compare that to the incompetent criminal clown racist shitstorm embarrassment that was the daily offing during the orange Russian rage tweeting gameshow administration.

Thank God we kicked your ass back to the sticks before it was too late to salvage this great country. You'll never win again. Ever.
    We "back in the sticks" own your food source. Fuck you and die.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.