Thread: CORRUPT THUGOCRAT DOJ CAN'T FIND A CRIME TO CHARGE GUILLIANI WITH

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,615 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default CORRUPT THUGOCRAT DOJ CAN'T FIND A CRIME TO CHARGE GUILLIANI WITH

SO THE STALIN-O-CRATS CONTINUE TRYING TO "CREATE A CRIME"...LIKE THE SEDITIOUS TRAITORS DID AND CONTINUE TO DO TO PRES.TRUMP.

THIS IS ALL BECAUSE HE EXPOSED HUNTER/JOE BIDEN'S GLARING CORRUPTION....

TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Nope. I heard a former Federal Prosecutor describe it this way:

"I am generally risk averse, but I would bet any amount of money that they have enough to indict Guiliani right now."

If the passage of time was an indication of guilt or innocence, then can we stop talking about the Durham investigation?

Fuck, you tards are such hypocrites.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Frank Apisa (05-03-2021), Guno צְבִי (05-03-2021), no worries (05-04-2021), Nomad (05-03-2021), Trumpet (05-04-2021)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post

"I am generally risk averse, but I would bet any amount of money that they have enough to indict Guiliani right now."

If the passage of time was an indication of guilt or innocence, then can we stop talking about the Durham investigation?

People like Grok are in such pain because the moron Trump lost the election in such a big way. Oh, well...at some point they will get over it. I hope they do BEFORE they turn blue...not after.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-03-2021)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

WOW!! An UNNAMED "FORMER FEDERAL PROSECUTOR" SAID THAT, HUH???

NOTHNG BUT A STALINIST "FISHING EXPEDITION" TO "FIND EVIDENCE" WITH NO CRIME....AGAIN. THE LEFT LOVES PLAYING STALIN IN AMERICA...

TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    People like Grok are in such pain because the moron Trump lost the election in such a big way. Oh, well...at some point they will get over it. I hope they do BEFORE they turn blue...not after.
    PEOPLE LIKE FRANK ARE ASUCH A JOKE, BECAUSE THEY CAN NEVER ACTUALLY POST ON TOPIC, BECAUSE THEY ARE BASICALLY MORONIC BITCHES...ADDRESS THE TOOPIC ,DICKBREATH. WHAT "CRIME" IS KNOWN TO HAVE BEEN COMMITTED???

De Oppresso Liber

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Rudy had Yavonovich fired because she would not go along with his plot. https://www.npr.org/2020/01/31/80169...-trial-retires Eudy survived because the Repubs protected him. Biden is putting real prosecutors in power.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-03-2021), no worries (05-04-2021)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Meanwhile given hunters past and the laptop it's clear that hunter has committed several felonies including illegally obtaining a gun..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Underdog For This Post:

Grokmaster (05-03-2021)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Rudy had Yavonovich fired because she would not go along with his plot. https://www.npr.org/2020/01/31/80169...-trial-retires Eudy survived because the Repubs protected him. Biden is putting real prosecutors in power.
    HORSE SHIT. SHE WAS FIRED BECAUSE SHE WAS IN TIGHT WITH THE CORRUPT FORMER PRESIDENT OF UKRAINE, AT THE REQUEST OF THE NEWLY ELECTED PRESIDENT OF UKRAINE.

SHE WAS AS CORRUPT AS HUNTER BIDEN...

BTW..FIRING AN AMBASSDOR IS NEVER A CRIME; THEY SERVE AT THE PLEASURE OF THE PRESIDENT, DUMBASS.
    ONCE AGAIN...WHERE'S THE FUCKING CRIME, STALIN?

TRY AGAIN.

De Oppresso Liber

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

CORRUPT THUGOCRAT DOJ CAN'T FIND A CRIME TO CHARGE GUILLIANI WITH
    They will come up with something. Let this be a lesson that it does not matter to the Revolution how long your list of good works is, if you dont agree with them and say so then you need to be hit.

They are abusers after all.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    PEOPLE LIKE FRANK ARE ASUCH A JOKE, BECAUSE THEY CAN NEVER ACTUALLY POST ON TOPIC, BECAUSE THEY ARE BASICALLY MORONIC BITCHES...ADDRESS THE TOOPIC ,DICKBREATH. WHAT "CRIME" IS KNOWN TO HAVE BEEN COMMITTED???
    The actual topic of all your threads, Grok...is your reaction to the defeat of the fucking moron Trump at the hands of the MUCH more competent Joe Biden.

You are the one not actually addressing the topic, because you apparently cannot see the "topic" for what it is.

Hope you are doing better physically than you are mentally.

I enjoy your threads more than you can imagine.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Althea (05-04-2021)

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    The actual topic of all your threads, Grok...is your reaction to the defeat of the fucking moron Trump at the hands of the MUCH more competent Joe Biden.

You are the one not actually addressing the topic, because you apparently cannot see the "topic" for what it is.

Hope you are doing better physically than you are mentally.

I enjoy your threads more than you can imagine.
    HILARIOUS!!! STILL TOO FUCKING STUPID TO TRY TO CHALLENGE THE ACTUAL POINT OF THE THREAD...WHERE's THE CRIME, STUPIDFUCK?

De Oppresso Liber

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

HORSE SHIT. SHE WAS FIRED BECAUSE SHE WAS IN TIGHT WITH THE CORRUPT FORMER PRESIDENT OF UKRAINE, AT THE REQUEST OF THE NEWLY ELECTED PRESIDENT OF UKRAINE.

SHE WAS AS CORRUPT AS HUNTER BIDEN...

BTW..FIRING AN AMBASSDOR IS NEVER A CRIME; THEY SERVE AT THE PLEASURE OF THE PRESIDENT, DUMBASS.
    ONCE AGAIN...WHERE'S THE FUCKING CRIME, STALIN?

TRY AGAIN.
    Looks like DOJ disagrees with you. And they are the only ones that matter. Your opinion isn't worth a shit.

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-investiga...120206097.html

Cry some more, loser.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Frank Apisa (05-03-2021), no worries (05-04-2021)

20. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

HILARIOUS!!! STILL TOO FUCKING STUPID TO TRY TO CHALLENGE THE ACTUAL POINT OF THE THREAD...WHERE's THE CRIME, STUPIDFUCK?
    When the indictment is handed down, we'll let you know.

21. The Following User Groans At Concart For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-04-2021)

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

no worries (05-04-2021)

23. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Looks like DOJ disagrees with you. And they are the only ones that matter. Your opinion isn't worth a shit.

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-investiga...120206097.html

Cry some more, loser.
    THE LAW IS THE LAW. PLEASE TELL US WHAT CRIME FIRING AN AMBASSADOR IS IDIOT FUCK?

TJHE ONLY REASON FOR THE STALINIST "FISHING EXPEDITION" IS RUDY FUCKED UP THE BIDEN/UKRAINE GRAVY TRAIN...

De Oppresso Liber