Members banned from this thread: Truth Detector, Sailor and Stone

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: CNN host to GOP: "No kumbaya until you all stop lying about the election"

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Eagle View Post
    Battles where large amounts of time and money were at stake, and I was the victor.
    But when it comes to American democracy and the integrity of our elections, you're cool riling people up and having them do that work for you.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    do you believe i'd be successful as a one man army? yes or no is all you need to say
    So you're just jerking off, waiting around to answer a call that will never come?

3. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

do you believe i'd be successful as a one man army? yes or no is all you need to say
    "I'd totally fight if there were others who joined me, but since there aren't, I'm just going to play pretend"

4. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    But when it comes to American democracy and the integrity of our elections, you're cool riling people up and having them do that work for you.
    Fools do what they do. I share no compicity, in spite of your baseless allegation.

5. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 31 Times in 29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Wow, thanks for the Qless confession. Have a safe life, sir. I hope you stay out of jail and mental facilities.
    the language you bolded is 100% true. thanks for highlighting it. Now, find yourself a kiddie forum where you can play your juvenile games all day and leave this one to the adults. I am quite sure that your defective liberal gene (identified scientifically as DRD4, will have you in a mental facility quite soon). If you question the defective liberal gene claim, look it up, do a google search for defective liberal gene. you might learn something.

6. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,598 Times in 51,906 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by redfish View Post
    the language you bolded is 100% true. thanks for highlighting it. Now, find yourself a kiddie forum where you can play your juvenile games all day and leave this one to the adults. I am quite sure that your defective liberal gene (identified scientifically as DRD4, will have you in a mental facility quite soon). If you question the defective liberal gene claim, look it up, do a google search for defective liberal gene. you might learn something.
    How old are you? Are you another middle-aged asshole who dropped out of High School for your big job in the factory? Or did you drop out of HS this year to join the Civil War like this dumbass?:

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

7. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How old are you? Are you another middle-aged asshole who dropped out of High School for your big job in the factory? Or did you drop out of HS this year to join the Civil War like this dumbass?:

really none of your damn business, but I am sure I am older, wiser, and more experienced than you are in every way possible. I retired from an upper management level position with a major company and left with a very nice portfolio and am living quite well in our currently screwed up country. But I'm sure you enjoy your job at the carwash scrubbing the tires of successful intelligent people.

Just listened to your senile messiah joey boy on the radio, what a lying buffoon he is. an embarrassment to the USA. a puppet controlled by Obozo, Soros, Pelosi, and crying Chucky. He is a joke and is destroying this country day by day. I hope you are happy with higher gas prices, higher taxes, weaker military, and hoards of illegals coming in every day with drugs, diseases, and selling little girls to perverts like Clinton.

8. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    So you're just jerking off, waiting around to answer a call that will never come?
    you're not capable of answering a simple yes or no question?????
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

9. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

But I'm sure you enjoy your job at the carwash scrubbing the tires of successful intelligent people.
    why is there an idiot penchant to imply that the person you're disagreeing with always has some sort of blue collar job because they are somehow less intelligent than YOU are, evidenced by the other idiot penchant to boast about how well off YOU are????
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

10. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

really none of your damn business, but I am sure I am older, wiser, and more experienced than you are in every way possible.....
    Sure you are. I bet you're also rich, successful and a war hero.

11. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

why is there an idiot penchant to imply that the person you're disagreeing with always has some sort of blue collar job because they are somehow less intelligent than YOU are, evidenced by the other idiot penchant to boast about how well off YOU are????
    you started it, dipshit. When you morons start the insults, I will respond in kind, but I am better at it because I understand the English language and how to use it, whereas all you have is repeated stupid dem/lib talking points.

12. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sure you are. I bet you're also rich, successful and a war hero.
    I am what I am and you are what you are. Face it.

13. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I am what I am and you are what you are. Face it.
    Agreed. I'm saner than you while you believe 1) that the election was stolen but 2) you're too much of a coward to do anything about it but whine on the Internet.

14. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you started it, dipshit. When you morons start the insults, I will respond in kind, but I am better at it because I understand the English language and how to use it, whereas all you have is repeated stupid dem/lib talking points.
    my my, aren't you in a bit of a quandary.

15. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Agreed. I'm saner than you while you believe 1) that the election was stolen but 2) you're too much of a coward to do anything about it but whine on the Internet.
    the election was stolen, everyone world wide knows that. But you live in the CNN bubble where you are fed constant lies so you have no idea what is really going on in the country and the world. The corruption of the Dominion machines has been proven, the fake mail in ballot scam has been proven.

Trump got 50,000 to his rallys and senile Joe was lucky to get 50. Biden did not win. The truth is coming. get ready to eat crow.