Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: WOW!!! Black Chauvin juror admits he lied to judge to "spark some change."

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Jury Nullification.
    Yes - that's what the jury did. They knew they should have said NOT guilty but also knew the press would ruin their lives if they did that.

I support the idea of jury nullification but sometimes it hurts good people.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Oh look. It's the time-honored Reichtard way of debate that consists of jumping up and down and screaming the same lies over and over, in an attempt to drown out anyone who speaks the truth.
    HAHAHAHAA. THE MORON TRANNY IS BACK. IT SAYS I'M ON IGNORE AND STILL IT RESPONDS TO ALL MY THREADS
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    And after the verdict is overtired with prejudice, Chauvin needs to sue everbody involved from the prosecutors, politicians, witnesses, jurors, media outlets down to the janitor.
    Yes he should sue IF the verdict is overturned. But what judges will have the balls to do that.?

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    It has been reported that the jury's first vote for 2nd degree murder was 11-1 guilty before they did any deliberations to get to the 12-0 final guilty decision.
    Could be. The fact that floyd was saying "i can't breathe" even BEFORE he was put on the ground told me it had to be not guilty. But the tv nets never showed that part of the video. Was this important fact brought up in the trial?

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    this is grounds for mistrial and freedom for chauvin.
    Not according to the DOJ's investigation of your butt boy Chauvin's other acts of engaging in police misconduct, a incident of which occurred in 2017. I am sure Chauvin would appreciate you licking his smelly hide to ease the pain of prison life, metaphorically speaking perhaps.

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Not according to the DOJ's investigation of your butt boy Chauvin's other acts of engaging in police misconduct, a incident of which occurred in 2017. I am sure Chauvin would appreciate you licking his smelly hide to ease the pain of prison life, metaphorically speaking perhaps.
    irrelevant.

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Whatever chauvin did in 2017 should be handled by the state.

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...who-attended-/

“I think they asked if I attended any protests for George Floyd or anything for police brutality. My answer was no because I hadn’t,” Mr. Mitchell told WCCO-TV in Minneapolis. “This particular march was more so for voting, voter registration. Getting people out to get out and vote for the presidential election that was upcoming a couple months afterward … This was the only thing I attended.”

The march was held to commemorate the anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s “I Have a Dream” speech, but the National Action Network billed it as the “Commitment March: Get Your Knee Off Our Necks,” and several members of the Floyd family spoke.

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermes Thoth For This Post:

ExpressLane (05-05-2021)

11. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,989 Times in 3,362 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 637 Times in 605 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Could be. The fact that floyd was saying "i can't breathe" even BEFORE he was put on the ground told me it had to be not guilty. But the tv nets never showed that part of the video. Was this important fact brought up in the trial?
    Are you accusing Chauvin's lawyer of being incompetent?
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

12. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    Are you accusing Chauvin's lawyer of being incompetent?
    I don't know. Did the lawyer tell the jury that floyd said "i can't breathe" even before he was put on the ground.??? If he did not then i would say the lawyer was trying to lose the case.

13. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This juror who lied to the judge needs to be prosecuted and sent to prison for say 20 years. The idea of trial by jury has turned into a joke.

14. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,766 Times in 7,268 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

This tiresome trial business could have been avoided altogether if the other officers on the scene simply shot Chauvin then and there.
    Instead, now they have to be tried as well.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

15. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,766 Times in 7,268 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

TDAK and volsrock should be made aware that "jury nullification" results in "not guilty" verdicts.

IT happened when southern white juries wouldn't convict people involved in lynchings.

This is why going to an accredited school is a good idea.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

16. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,395 Times in 3,338 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,121 Times in 1,030 Posts

The juror didn't say he had "no prior knowledge" of the case. He said he DID have prior knowledge but not enough to form an opinion of Chauvin's guilt or innocence and he was deemed acceptable by the defense.