Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Much More Disappointing Can People Get Than To Be Religious?!

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    So, you don't hate anyone or anything? Then why do you go on about "filthy religious lies"? I perceive hypocrisy.
    Thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions to this very day over factually proven foundations of filthy religious lies.

Oh wait a minute I have shared this how many times with you on this thread?!!

You =

Unlike the religious, quite obviously because I care about the well being and sanity of current and future generations.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

2. #17 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,514 Times in 16,976 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    Thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions to this very day over factually proven foundations of filthy religious lies.

Oh wait a minute I have shared this how many times with you on this thread?!!

You =

Unlike the religious, quite obviously because I care about the well being and sanity of current and future generations.
    What does what happened thousands of years ago have to do what what is happening here in the U.S.?
    If you are referring to the Middle Eastern religious wars, I say let them kill each other. I really don't care.

So you cannot deny your hatred of what you claim are "filthy religious lies"? I didn't think so.

Do you have any proof the religious do not care about the well being and sanity of current and future generations? But yet you do?
    As I said, you are a hypocrite. It's the religious who step up and help those in need. I see no atheist organization helping anyone. Again, do you?

Oh, and I'm not the one with my head up my ass...
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What does what happened thousands of years ago have to do what what is happening here in the U.S.?
    If you are referring to the Middle Eastern religious wars, I say let them kill each other. I really don't care.

So you cannot deny your hatred of what you claim are "filthy religious lies"? I didn't think so.

Do you have any proof the religious do not care about the well being and sanity of current and future generations? But yet you do?
    As I said, you are a hypocrite. It's the religious who step up and help those in need. I see no atheist organization helping anyone. Again, do you?

Oh, and I'm not the one with my head up my ass...
    I said for thousands of years ...right to this very day and you're dumb enough to ask me what? And yes after thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions' to this very day over factually proven foundations of filthy religious lies, claiming to be religious proves the that the individuals who claim such value lies more than they value human life.

I seek to put an end to religion thus put an end to thousands of years of war and divide over factually proven foundations of filthy religious lies because unlike the religious, I happen to care about the well being and sanity of current and future generations where as the religious continue to lie to themselves and others because that is what is important to the religious, the freedom to lie like a piece of dung no matter if it even gets us all killed. Sick bunch the religious are indeed.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I said for thousands of years ...right to this very day and you're dumb enough to ask me what? And yes after thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions' to this very day over factually proven foundations of filthy religious lies, claiming to be religious proves the that the individuals who claim such value lies more than they value human life.

I seek to put an end to religion thus put an end to thousands of years of war and divide over factually proven foundations of filthy religious lies because unlike the religious, I happen to care about the well being and sanity of current and future generations where as the religious continue to lie to themselves and others because that is what is important to the religious, the freedom to lie like a piece of dung no matter if it even gets us all killed. Sick bunch the religious are indeed.
    You are complicit in your attempt at diversion.

You will put an end to nothing. Your hatred will sink you.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

+ 1 2 U !
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

All you know how to do is lie and deliberately ignore primary fact you have made clear here.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

All you know how to do is lie and deliberately ignore primary fact you have made clear here.
    I've made clear you will not end me through your persecution of my beliefs. That is no lie. It is fact.

I bid you farewell, I hope sanity finds you someday.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Most of the people I respect have conducted a spiritual journey.

If this is a problem for you please know that I dont give a flying fuck.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I've made clear you will not end me through your persecution of my beliefs. That is no lie. It is fact.

I bid you farewell, I hope sanity finds you someday.
    Claiming to believe in that which is proven not to exist makes you a phony and a liar who's lies have leady lead to the death of millions if not billions over thousands of years to this very day but what do you care, you value lies more than human life hence what it means to be religious.

Sane people do not cower from fact, you however do.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Most of the people I respect have conducted a spiritual journey.

If this is a problem for you please know that I dont give a flying fuck.
    Hence why religious lies have lead to war and divide for thousands of years, the religious don't give a fuck yes I know.

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hence why religious lies have lead to war and divide for thousands of years, the religious don't give a fuck yes I know.
    The reason we have so many Modern Morons is that so few have done any work of note during their lives.

This is what you fail to understand.

THe journey is indispensable.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Please do explain how not being religious leads to war and divide ignoramus.
    it doesn't......but, not being religious, in this particular instance, as led to you, being an ignoramus......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

RB 60 (05-07-2021)

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

You value a factually proven foundation of filthy religious lies more than you value human life and you think I should give a shit what you think, fuck you Matt.

unlike the religious I don't steal morals to try and attribute what I steal to a factually proven foundation of lies.

What's right and what is wrong is called morality.

https://www.brighteon.com/d0c1968e-b...5-997f895c64c3
    Okay good sir, and do tell me how do you know right from wrong?

What do you base your morality on? Where does the foundation of your morality come from?

Do you believe in subjective or objective morality?

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Okay good sir, and do tell me how do you know right from wrong?

What do you base your morality on? Where does the foundation of your morality come from?

Do you believe in subjective or objective morality?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    The reason we have so many Modern Morons is that so few have done any work of note during their lives.

This is what you fail to understand.

THe journey is indispensable.
    My work of note is primarily sharing facts backing my claims on the foundation of primary issues I address (reveals lies and deceptions which lead to war and divide and the reason the lies have got to go is to get rid of the war and divide it creates) of which I do not see you sharing even just one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness and you never will share one factual example because the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

You are obviously clueless when it comes to genuine understanding.

Last edited by David Jeffrey Spetch; 05-03-2021 at 02:36 AM.

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

I don't hate anyone or anything for that matter, but that doesn't mean I like people who value a factually proven foundation of filthy religious lies which have already lead to thousands of years of war and divide and to the death of millions if not billions to this day more than they value human life hence what it means to be religious. Shame on anyone for stooping to call them self religious. How dare you value a factually proven foundation of filthy religious lies more than you value human life yet seem to think your critique should account for anything more than what it is which equals deliberate ignorance!

Shame on the religious for also setting the example or even a cheap template for modern selfish interest groups to follow which is ignore fact, make up lies, call those lies their belief then start trying to force such rubbish on everyone else just like the religious have been doing for thousands of years which has lead to thousands of years of war and divide. Sick, just plain sick that people could be that collectively dumb and ignorant. The globalists love this I'm sure because it helps them to divide and conquer.

The following video explains how the religious and their only defense which is deliberate ignorance towards fact, could easily get us all killed, but what do the religious care since they value a factually proven foundation of filthy religious lies more than they value life hence what it means to be religious. The following video also demonstrates that very factual evidence which proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies.

I am sharing this because I am really getting sick of seeing society divided over a slew of cheap and pathetic lies and deceptions used by the selfish and the greedy to take advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many!

Here is a video that explains a mile stone, some might even say way ahead of it's time and it might be just in time that you get this information for the well being and sanity of current and future generations of the life on this planet.

https://www.brighteon.com/36b271ea-9...a-641d2776bc3a <=== video link ===

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
    World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada

Let me condense this down to three words..."I'm a troll."

Why else would you post this shit? Who fucking cares what other people believe?
    Don't be afraid to see what you see