Members banned from this thread: LV426


Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435
Results 511 to 519 of 519

Thread: "Hear me clearly," "America is not a racist country."- Tim Scott

  1. #511 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    17,663
    Thanks
    20,653
    Thanked 6,578 Times in 4,736 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 2,052 Times in 1,938 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Son of the Revolution View Post
    Isn't it blacks that have the highest abortion rating? Just asking
    You wouldn't happen to be Yukada in disguise now would you???????????????????
    The Big Steal = The Big Lie.

  2. #512 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    1,996
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 300 Times in 256 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 18 Times in 17 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    You wouldn't happen to be Yukada in disguise now would you???????????????????
    just asking, I know liberals love to kill babies

  3. #513 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Cymru/ Wails
    Posts
    6,013
    Thanks
    3,280
    Thanked 2,352 Times in 1,685 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,684 Times in 1,552 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Lord of Cretins, why don't you worry about what goes on in your own country???????????????????
    Ireland has many problems, but is racism amongst them?

  4. #514 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    17,663
    Thanks
    20,653
    Thanked 6,578 Times in 4,736 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 2,052 Times in 1,938 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Son of the Revolution View Post
    just asking, I know liberals love to kill babies
    You really are a psychiatric case.
    The Big Steal = The Big Lie.

  5. #515 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    1,996
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 300 Times in 256 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 18 Times in 17 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    You really are a psychiatric case.
    Well liberals love supporting abortion...

  6. #516 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    17,663
    Thanks
    20,653
    Thanked 6,578 Times in 4,736 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 2,052 Times in 1,938 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iolo/Penderyn View Post
    Ireland has many problems, but is racism amongst them?
    I've never been to Ireland, but I did work with people who were from there, and they never mentioned anything about it.
    The Big Steal = The Big Lie.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

    Iolo/Penderyn (05-06-2021)

  8. #517 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    17,663
    Thanks
    20,653
    Thanked 6,578 Times in 4,736 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 2,052 Times in 1,938 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Son of the Revolution View Post
    Well liberals love supporting abortion...
    Those naughty naughty liberals.
    The Big Steal = The Big Lie.

  9. #518 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Cymru/ Wails
    Posts
    6,013
    Thanks
    3,280
    Thanked 2,352 Times in 1,685 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,684 Times in 1,552 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    I've never been to Ireland, but I did work with people who were from there, and they never mentioned anything about it.
    I've spent as great deal of time there, and it was good fun until the EU made them rich. There was, until then, no sensible reason for foreigners to come there except on holiday and no 'black' people to speak of, the key tensions being religious - after Independence they managed to reduce the Protestant population from 10% in the early 'twenties to about 2% now, which is the main reason for the trouble in the North. Like so many other places, it's a great place if you don't look to closely at certain aspects of life: the priestly child abuse has changed it marvelously of late however.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Iolo/Penderyn For This Post:

    Trumpet (05-06-2021)

  11. #519 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    137,287
    Thanks
    41,637
    Thanked 23,010 Times in 17,873 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 18,917 Times in 17,527 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ]2epo]v[an View Post
    See this is exactly how these partisan slime backs block fair elections through partisan bickering. This isnt a partisan issue. This is a do you want to assfk yourselves for the rest of forever by blocking investigation of a clearly rigged election simply because one bag of partisan slime is set to get caught finaly. You disgusting slime faggots are covering eachother's backs. I hate you forever. The hell with you and your bacha bazi faggot junky party especially.

    You have no fucking proof this election was stolen


    PRODUCE THE EVIDENCE YOU CLAIM EXISTS



    I GAVE YOU FACTS THAT ARE PROVEN BY USA COLD HARD COURT DOCUMENTED PROOF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY CHEATS


    you spewed right wing putin generated mouth diarrhea


    I love that shit weasels like you hate me

    It makes me proud

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-09-2021, 06:42 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-18-2020, 08:06 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2018, 03:10 PM
  4. Racist Hillary vows to "speak directly to white people" about our "systemic racism"
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-22-2016, 04:43 PM
  5. Republican says RINO Paul "unelectable", cites "racist comments"
    By Guns Guns Guns in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 07:53 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •