Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: why are so many racist whites mass shooters

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,030 Times in 8,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    so if they kill people they know then nobody cares. Got it. As already stated the leftist doesnt give a flying fuck about people.
    I know you want to bring race into this, and it is a part, but there is a bigger problem. Even if we count only white Americans, we have a murder rate that is twice any other first world nation, and more like 5 times the average for first world nations. We are failing.

It is time to look at what the rest of the world is doing better than us.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

evince (04-30-2021)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    I know you want to bring race into this, and it is a part, but there is a bigger problem. Even if we count only white Americans, we have a murder rate that is twice any other first world nation, and more like 5 times the average for first world nations. We are failing.

Or we could look at where the murders are happening, jew.

Stop trying to help. The more you try to help the more shit gets fucked up.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 1,806 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 431 Times in 393 Posts

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not to mention the media's definition of "mass shooter" precludes anyone other than white men.

If an inner city black shoots five other inner city blacks, you will rarely see the term "mass shooting" used.

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taft2016 View Post
    Not to mention the media's definition of "mass shooter" precludes anyone other than white men.

If an inner city black shoots five other inner city blacks, you will rarely see the term "mass shooting" used.
    Of course, that's a mostly peaceful gang shooting.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,030 Times in 8,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post

You are failing, and you are failing badly. So badly that you are bringing down America. Get your act together.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Walt For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (05-01-2021), no worries (04-30-2021)

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 61 Times in 60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Capitalist View Post
    Minutes Before El Paso Killing, Hate-Filled Manifesto Appears Online
    Nineteen minutes before the first 911 call alerted the authorities to a mass shooting at a Walmart in El Paso, Tex., a hate-filled, anti-immigrant manifesto appeared online.
    It spoke of a “Hispanic invasion of Texas.” It detailed a plan to separate America into territories by race. It warned that white people were being replaced by foreigners.
    The manifesto linked to the radicalized right wing terrorist, Mr. Crusius described an imminent attack and railed against immigrants, saying, “if we can get rid of enough people, then our way of life can be more sustainable.”
    Mr. Crusius manifesto, titled “The Inconvenient Truth,” draws direct inspiration from the mass murder of Muslims at two mosques in New Zealand in March that left 51 people dead. In that attack, the alleged killer published a manifesto online promoting a white supremacist theory called “the great replacement.” Christchurch has become a rallying cry for extremists the world over. The manifesto potentially linked to the El Paso killings begins, “In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas.”

Craig Stephen Hicks, 46, was arrested and is charged with three counts of first-degree murder. He is being held in the Durham County Jail, and the investigation is ongoing, Chapel Hill police said in a news release. The three people who were shot to death in a North Carolina condominium Tuesday were immigrant honors students and included a couple who just married two months ago, authorities said today.

The massacre of 49 people in New Zealand on Friday highlights the contagious ways in which extreme right ideology and violence have spread in the 21st century — even to a country that had not experienced a mass shooting for more than two decades, and which is rarely associated with the extreme right.
    New Zealand may be thousands of miles from Europe or the United States, but videos of the killer show that he was deeply entrenched in the global far right, a man familiar with the iconography, in-jokes and shibboleths of different extremist groups from across Europe, Australia and North America, as well as a native of the extreme-right ecosystem online.
    A manifesto linked to the accused killer, released through his social media account on the morning of the massacre, suggests its author considered himself a disciple and comrade of white supremacist killers. The suspect, identified in court papers as Brenton Harrison Tarrant of Australia, also hailed President Trump, calling him “a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.”

Coast Guard Officer Arrested And Accused Of Being A 'Domestic Terrorist'

A U.S. Coast Guard officer stationed in Washington D.C. is accused of being a domestic terrorist. FBI agents arrested Lieutenant Christoper Paul Hasson and seized a stockpile of weapons and ammunition from his home in Silver Spring, Maryland.
    The filings claim he planned to kill politicians and journalists from a list of targets that included House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, and CNN anchor Don Lemon.*Prosecutors described Hasson as a white nationalist who planned "to murder innocent civilians on a scale rarely seen in this country."
    "The defendant is a domestic terrorist, bent on committing acts dangerous to human life that are intended to affect governmental conduct," prosecutors wrote.
    They said that Hasson was inspired by Anders Behring Breivik, the Norwegian terrorist who killed 77 people in a pair of attacks in 2011.
    Hasson was arrested on charges of illegal weapons and drug possession but prosecutors said that those charges are the “the proverbial tip of the iceberg.”

On Friday, authorities arrested Sayoc, alleging in a criminal complaint that he was responsible for sending at least 13 potential explosive devices to prominent Democratic and media figures across the country in recent days — including Obama, Clinton, Soros, former attorney general Eric H. Holder Jr. and Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.). “He was crazed, that’s the best word for him,” said Debra Gureghian, the general manager of New River Pizza and Fresh Kitchen in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., where Sayoc worked for several months. “There was something really off with him.”

Jim David Adkisson went on a shooting rampage at the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church in Knoxville, Tennessee. "I hate the damn left-wing Liberals. There is a vast left-wing conspiracy in this country & these liberals are working together to attack every decent & honorable institution in the Nation, trying to turn the country into a communist state.
    Who I wanted to kill was every Democrat in the Senate & House, the 100 people in Bernard Goldberg’s book. I’d like to kill everyone in the Mainstream Media. But I know these people were inaccessible to me. I couldn’t get to the generals & high ranking officers of the Marxist movement so I went after the foot soldiers, the chicken shit liberals that vote in these traitorous people.
    Liberals are a pest, like termites. Millions of them. Each little bite contributes to the downfall of this great nation. The only way we can rid ourselves of this evil is kill them in the streets. Kill them where they gather.
    I’d like to encourage other like minded people to do what I’ve done. If life ain’t worth living anymore, don’t just kill yourself. Do something for your country before you go. Go Kill Liberals!"

Jeremy Christian shouted during his arrest after he brutally stabbed two Americans “Kill all Christians, Muslims and Jews. You call it terrorism. I call it Patriotism!

“You blacks are killing white people on the streets everyday and raping white women everyday,” Mr. Roof said during his shooting rampage that killed nine African-American churchgoers

James Alex Fields Jr was charged with second-degree murder, one count of hit-and-run, failure to stop with injury and three counts of malicious wounding. On his social media accounts, Fields “expressed and promoted his belief that white people are superior to other races and peoples; expressed support of the social and racial policies of Adolf Hitler and Nazi-era Germany, including the Holocaust; and espoused violence against African Americans, Jewish people and members of other racial; ethnic and religious groups he perceived to be non-white.”
    Fields is registered as member of Trump's Republican Party.
    Real question is, why are there 200% more of them when a dixiecrat is pushing gun control?

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 558 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post

Are you anti-Semitic? Do you believe the Holocaust happened?
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

evince (04-30-2021)

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Because monied right wing corporate shills have amplified and mainstreamed fascist racist lies for money and emboldened and whipped into a racist frenzy
    ignorant white rural trash with a call to arms using David Duke type "replacement theory" and other assorted bullshit.

The world is as it was. All that has changed is white hatred for black and Latin people due to excess consumption of low IQ TV, radio and pentagramstal type cult church faux Xtian life in the lowland SE and prairie
    flyover.

Fucks News and right wing radio

They keep racists being ready for violence

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post

Violence begats violence

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,178 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Why are so many racist whites mass shooters?

Because the NRA and REPUBLICAN PARTY are trying to tell us that MASS SHOOTINGS ARE protected under their 2nd Amendment rights!

They are trying to tell us that our Forefathers wanted mass shootings or they would have had an Amendment to stop it!

OF COURSE THE NRA AND REPUBLICAN PARTY IS MADE UP OF MORONS!

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Nineteen minutes before the first 911 call alerted the authorities to a mass shooting at a Walmart in El Paso, Tex., a hate-filled, anti-immigrant manifesto appeared online.
    It spoke of a “Hispanic invasion of Texas.” It detailed a plan to separate America into territories by race. It warned that white people were being replaced by foreigners.
    The manifesto linked to the radicalized right wing terrorist, Mr. Crusius described an imminent attack and railed against immigrants, saying, “if we can get rid of enough people, then our way of life can be more sustainable.”
    Mr. Crusius manifesto, titled “The Inconvenient Truth,” draws direct inspiration from the mass murder of Muslims at two mosques in New Zealand in March that left 51 people dead. In that attack, the alleged killer published a manifesto online promoting a white supremacist theory called “the great replacement.” Christchurch has become a rallying cry for extremists the world over. The manifesto potentially linked to the El Paso killings begins, “In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas.”

Craig Stephen Hicks, 46, was arrested and is charged with three counts of first-degree murder. He is being held in the Durham County Jail, and the investigation is ongoing, Chapel Hill police said in a news release. The three people who were shot to death in a North Carolina condominium Tuesday were immigrant honors students and included a couple who just married two months ago, authorities said today.

The massacre of 49 people in New Zealand on Friday highlights the contagious ways in which extreme right ideology and violence have spread in the 21st century — even to a country that had not experienced a mass shooting for more than two decades, and which is rarely associated with the extreme right.
    New Zealand may be thousands of miles from Europe or the United States, but videos of the killer show that he was deeply entrenched in the global far right, a man familiar with the iconography, in-jokes and shibboleths of different extremist groups from across Europe, Australia and North America, as well as a native of the extreme-right ecosystem online.
    A manifesto linked to the accused killer, released through his social media account on the morning of the massacre, suggests its author considered himself a disciple and comrade of white supremacist killers. The suspect, identified in court papers as Brenton Harrison Tarrant of Australia, also hailed President Trump, calling him “a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.”

A U.S. Coast Guard officer stationed in Washington D.C. is accused of being a domestic terrorist. FBI agents arrested Lieutenant Christoper Paul Hasson and seized a stockpile of weapons and ammunition from his home in Silver Spring, Maryland.
    The filings claim he planned to kill politicians and journalists from a list of targets that included House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, and CNN anchor Don Lemon.*Prosecutors described Hasson as a white nationalist who planned "to murder innocent civilians on a scale rarely seen in this country."
    "The defendant is a domestic terrorist, bent on committing acts dangerous to human life that are intended to affect governmental conduct," prosecutors wrote.
    They said that Hasson was inspired by Anders Behring Breivik, the Norwegian terrorist who killed 77 people in a pair of attacks in 2011.
    Hasson was arrested on charges of illegal weapons and drug possession but prosecutors said that those charges are the “the proverbial tip of the iceberg.”

On Friday, authorities arrested Sayoc, alleging in a criminal complaint that he was responsible for sending at least 13 potential explosive devices to prominent Democratic and media figures across the country in recent days — including Obama, Clinton, Soros, former attorney general Eric H. Holder Jr. and Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.). “He was crazed, that’s the best word for him,” said Debra Gureghian, the general manager of New River Pizza and Fresh Kitchen in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., where Sayoc worked for several months. “There was something really off with him.”

Jim David Adkisson went on a shooting rampage at the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church in Knoxville, Tennessee. "I hate the damn left-wing Liberals. There is a vast left-wing conspiracy in this country & these liberals are working together to attack every decent & honorable institution in the Nation, trying to turn the country into a communist state.
    Who I wanted to kill was every Democrat in the Senate & House, the 100 people in Bernard Goldberg’s book. I’d like to kill everyone in the Mainstream Media. But I know these people were inaccessible to me. I couldn’t get to the generals & high ranking officers of the Marxist movement so I went after the foot soldiers, the chicken shit liberals that vote in these traitorous people.
    Liberals are a pest, like termites. Millions of them. Each little bite contributes to the downfall of this great nation. The only way we can rid ourselves of this evil is kill them in the streets. Kill them where they gather.
    I’d like to encourage other like minded people to do what I’ve done. If life ain’t worth living anymore, don’t just kill yourself. Do something for your country before you go. Go Kill Liberals!"

Jeremy Christian shouted during his arrest after he brutally stabbed two Americans “Kill all Christians, Muslims and Jews. You call it terrorism. I call it Patriotism!

“You blacks are killing white people on the streets everyday and raping white women everyday,” Mr. Roof said during his shooting rampage that killed nine African-American churchgoers

James Alex Fields Jr was charged with second-degree murder, one count of hit-and-run, failure to stop with injury and three counts of malicious wounding. On his social media accounts, Fields “expressed and promoted his belief that white people are superior to other races and peoples; expressed support of the social and racial policies of Adolf Hitler and Nazi-era Germany, including the Holocaust; and espoused violence against African Americans, Jewish people and members of other racial; ethnic and religious groups he perceived to be non-white.”
    whites account for 69 percent of the population and 63 percent of mass shootings while blacks account for 13 percent of the population and 21 percent of mass shooters , do the match and you will see blacks per population are more likely to commit mass shootings.
    this has a lot to do with drugs and gangs

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,544 Times in 9,995 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

Blacks males age 15 to 35 commit over 51% of all killings ..at just 7% or so of the population. that makes them a MASS killing machine. Out ranking all other races combined
    Last edited by volsrock; 04-30-2021 at 03:12 PM.

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,544 Times in 9,995 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

Lets see how many blacks are killed by blacks in Chicago, Memphis, Baltimore St Louis this weekend and compare it to blacks killed by whites nationwide