Thread: Unless Vader took on the Ultimate Warrior somewhere else, I was here in 94' (rare foo

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Default Unless Vader took on the Ultimate Warrior somewhere else, I was here in 94' (rare foo

Unless Vader took on the Ultimate Warrior somewhere else, I was here in 94' (rare footage)

The footage is rare, I have looked for the match that occurred in 1994 between the Ultimate Warrior vs Vader at Copps Coliseum and until now 27 years later there was not anything. This is from a fans personal cam. Come to think of it I do remember the match at Copps to be much longer in duration, which tells me that they did wrestle elsewhere back in the day.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
    World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    Last edited by David Jeffrey Spetch; 04-28-2021 at 04:57 AM. Reason: something glitched out while I was copying and pasting then I had to see where a sentence was cut in and repeated itself
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present