Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Canada Stop The Censorship Bill C-10 & Protect Free Speech Sponsored by MP Pierre Poi

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

10 reasons to oppose Bill C-10, Paul S. Graham Youtube video

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
    World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    You keep telling that to yourself and maybe after a while you'll become brainwashed into believing your own bs if you really are that crass with intellectual potential.
    Tell me the new shit then.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    Tell me the new shit then.
    Again I don't see you sharing a link to where anyone else shared this, so instead of sharing a link you just ignore it and carry on like you never already walked into that one. It's deliberate ignorance, I mean way too transparent.

"In recent years the government gave handouts to media willing to go along with the shady globalist narrative, since they are still being exposed by alternate media, now they want to try and dictate that there is no opposition to their globalist rhetoric which is another threat to the well being and sanity of current and future generations. Imagine if all you get are globalist lies without the people or alternate media not willing to go along with the shady globalist narrative no longer with the freedom to expose how globalists etc. lie.

Criminalize the ones exposing the lies to silence them then claim that there is no opposition thus full dictatorship and of course are any of you gullible enough to believe it when they tell you that they are not going to focus on targeting citizens sharing online?! All that these globalist loyalists do is (you know the officials that cater to lobbyist dictatorship), wait then create a category for citizens sharing genuine information exposing globalist rhetoric to try and make it look like justification for them getting away with making criminals out of citizens for exposing globalist lies. I have heard liberal explanation before and I can't remember at the moment the last time it was not deceptive and I certainly have no reason to trust them or what they claim now."

You obviously get what I release when I release it. Get a clue cause I don't give inside scoops on what is next until I release it now let's see you give us a link or you can continue to look retarded for all I care.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    Again I don't see you sharing a link to where anyone else shared this, so instead of sharing a link you just ignore it and carry on like you never already walked into that one. It's deliberate ignorance, I mean way too transparent.

"In recent years the government gave handouts to media willing to go along with the shady globalist narrative, since they are still being exposed by alternate media, now they want to try and dictate that there is no opposition to their globalist rhetoric which is another threat to the well being and sanity of current and future generations. Imagine if all you get are globalist lies without the people or alternate media not willing to go along with the shady globalist narrative no longer with the freedom to expose how globalists etc. lie.

Criminalize the ones exposing the lies to silence them then claim that there is no opposition thus full dictatorship and of course are any of you gullible enough to believe it when they tell you that they are not going to focus on targeting citizens sharing online?! All that these globalist loyalists do is (you know the officials that cater to lobbyist dictatorship), wait then create a category for citizens sharing genuine information exposing globalist rhetoric to try and make it look like justification for them getting away with making criminals out of citizens for exposing globalist lies. I have heard liberal explanation before and I can't remember at the moment the last time it was not deceptive and I certainly have no reason to trust them or what they claim now."

You obviously get what I release when I release it. Get a clue cause I don't give inside scoops on what is next until I release it now let's see you give us a link or you can continue to look retarded for all I care.
    What link do you want? I don't see you doing anything other than masturbating furiously.

Your take on the world is about equal to a handful of shit. You're 30 years behind the times, your only links are to stuff you write. And...you're a psycho-faggot too so pardon me for thinking you might not know what you're talking about.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    What link do you want? I don't see you doing anything other than masturbating furiously.

Your take on the world is about equal to a handful of shit. You're 30 years behind the times, your only links are to stuff you write. And...you're a psycho-faggot too so pardon me for thinking you might not know what you're talking about.
    You claim I am 30 years behind the times claiming I share not anything new yet you fail to provide a link to show where someone already shared the information in question I shared. Anyone can scroll back through this thread and see it for themselves you disgruntled dumbass. Your lies are pathetic and so very desperate are you to try and drag me down to your mentally redundant level while desperately scramble to try and make what is into what you're delusionally messed up head would rather it be. Jealous of someone with genuine intellect is what I see.. What link do I want = example of your deliberate ignorance. You remind me of a dumbass I use to think of as a buddy and it wouldn't surprise me if you are that meat ball. I do write things to share no matter how jealous of what I share you continue to reveal to be.