Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canada Stop The Censorship Bill C-10 & Protect Free Speech Sponsored by MP Pierre Poi

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Default Canada Stop The Censorship Bill C-10 & Protect Free Speech Sponsored by MP Pierre Poi

Canada Stop The Censorship Bill C-10 & Protect Free Speech Sponsored by MP Pierre Poilievre

It's time we put an end to the madness, they want to dictate what you can see, what you can read, what you can watch and now even furthermore than what they already have ~ what you can post online!

Sign the petition and share the petition Canada to put an end to this skittish nightmare from people who's combined intellect is that of a skid mark in someone's underwear. Those who want to continue to misinform the public also want to further ban their misinformation from being exposed so they can claim there is no opposition while going full dictator.

If you share facts backing your claims and have nothing to hide, why would you want to censor anyone when no one can contest the facts you share with so much as a shred of validity? However if you want to dupe the public with lies, then you ban and restrict so there is no opposition to your weak and pathetic platform being full out blown wide open to the public.

Sign the petition by visiting the link below and take a minute to sign, let's work towards putting an end to this mentally redundant rhetoric once and for all!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...07079511710388 <==The Link to sign here

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
    World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    Last edited by David Jeffrey Spetch; 04-27-2021 at 06:45 PM.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Come on Canada, no messing around we have to get on this
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Imagine a world where Trudeau decides what you post on social media. It’s about to happen - MP Michelle Rempel

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

(the last minute was a little religious rhetoric, the part I do not support.)

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

They got a foot in the door with the hatespeech laws. Those did not fly in America.

Good luck!

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    They got a foot in the door with the hatespeech laws. Those did not fly in America.

Good luck!
    Thanks Matt, I'm all over it. I'll explain sometime later what I mean about all over it

8. The Following User Says Thank You to David Jeffrey Spetch For This Post:

Matt Dillon (05-01-2021)

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Update MP Michelle Rempel Garner

The guy who wrote it doesn't even know what it's all about ... see for yourself

Last edited by David Jeffrey Spetch; 04-30-2021 at 07:55 PM.

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Maxime Bernier also has a petition with 8 - 9 thousand signatures on the Censorship Bill C-10

https://www.peoplespartyofcanada.ca/...=maximebernier

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's so hard to recall the last time the government did what the majority of Canadians wanted them to do (You know, the thing called democracy which has been devastatingly sidestepped by lobbyist dictatorship which is slowly destroying Canada for the selfish and the greedy as our officials continue to turn their backs on Canadians)

Heritage committee won't reverse change to Bill C-10 despite public outcry

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/heri...tcry-1.5409658

again ...

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

In recent years the government gave handouts to media willing to go along with the shady globalist narrative, since they are still being exposed by alternate media, now they want to try and dictate that there is no opposition to their globalist rhetoric which is another threat to the well being and sanity of current and future generations. Imagine if all you get are globalist lies without the people or alternate media not willing to go along with the shady globalist narrative no longer with the freedom to expose how globalists etc. lie.

Criminalize the ones exposing the lies to silence them then claim that there is no opposition thus full dictatorship and of course are any of you gullible enough to believe it when they tell you that they are not going to focus on targeting citizens sharing online?! All that these globalist loyalists do is (you know the officials that cater to lobbyist dictatorship), wait then create a category for citizens sharing genuine information exposing globalist rhetoric to try and make it look like justification for them getting away with making criminals out of citizens for exposing globalist lies. I have heard liberal explanation before and I can't remember at the moment the last time it was not deceptive and I certainly have no reason to trust them or what they claim now.
    Last edited by David Jeffrey Spetch; 05-03-2021 at 01:31 AM.

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    In recent years the government gave handouts to media willing to go along with the shady globalist narrative, since they are still being exposed by alternate media, now they want to try and dictate that there is no opposition to their globalist rhetoric which is another threat to the well being and sanity of current and future generations. Imagine if all you get are globalist lies without the people or alternate media not willing to go along with the shady globalist narrative but instead revealing showing how globalists etc. lie.

Criminalize the ones exposing the lies to silence them then claim that there is no opposition thus full dictatorship and of course do are any of you gullible enough to believe it when they tell you that they are not going to focus on targeting citizens sharing online?! All that these globalist loyalists do is (you know the officials that cater to lobbyist dictatorship), wait then create a category to try and make it look like justification for them getting away with making criminals out of citizens for exposing globalist lies. I have heard liberal explanation before and I can't remember at the moment the last time it was not deceptive and I certainly have no reason to trust them or what they claim now.
    The establishment has moved beyond borders, they have been global for 30 years now, at least. You ain't breaking any news.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    The establishment has moved beyond borders, they have been global for 30 years now, at least. You ain't breaking any news.
    I've been exposing much of their rhetoric with facts backing my claims on the foundations of primary issues I address for over 20 years exposing factually proven foundations of lies of which I have never seen you or anyone else on this planet contest what the facts I share prove on the foundation of any primary issue I address with even so much as as shred of validity so save you cheap attempt at dictating rhetoric.

and you go ahead and share a link to where anyone else shared the following right, you have not anything just a windbag full of bs.

In recent years the government gave handouts to media willing to go along with the shady globalist narrative, since they are still being exposed by alternate media, now they want to try and dictate that there is no opposition to their globalist rhetoric which is another threat to the well being and sanity of current and future generations. Imagine if all you get are globalist lies without the people or alternate media not willing to go along with the shady globalist narrative no longer with the freedom to expose how globalists etc. lie.

Criminalize the ones exposing the lies to silence them then claim that there is no opposition thus full dictatorship and of course are any of you gullible enough to believe it when they tell you that they are not going to focus on targeting citizens sharing online?! All that these globalist loyalists do is (you know the officials that cater to lobbyist dictatorship), wait then create a category for citizens sharing genuine information exposing globalist rhetoric to try and make it look like justification for them getting away with making criminals out of citizens for exposing globalist lies. I have heard liberal explanation before and I can't remember at the moment the last time it was not deceptive and I certainly have no reason to trust them or what they claim now.
    (I was editing that and when finished I noticed Guille responded to the unedited version of this one, which is the edited version. FYI)

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

I've been exposing much of their rhetoric with facts backing my claims on the foundations of primary issues I address for over 20 years exposing factually proven foundations of lies of which I have never seen you or anyone else on this planet contest what the facts I share prove on the foundation of any primary issue I address with even so much as as shred of validity so save you cheap attempt at dictating rhetoric.

and you go ahead and share a link to where anyone else shared the following right, you have not anything just a windbag full of bs.

(I was editing that and when finished I noticed Guille responded to the unedited version of this one, which is the edited version. FYI)
    You are far behind the times.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

16. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    You are far behind the times.
    You keep telling that to yourself and maybe after a while you'll become brainwashed into believing your own bs if you really are that crass with intellectual potential.