Thread: HAHAHA Oscar ratings at RECORD LOW. Down 58% from last year

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by War=Peace View Post
    Okay... ...the left in no way, shape or form runs America; you're confusing deranged corporate warmongering fascists who sliced the throats of leftists to install two psychopaths in the White House with the people whose throats they slashed to achieve this horrendous end.

The glitch is the conservative failure to understand the above.
    Understanding I do hope that I am a self described progressive, like Bret and Heather...

Look....I see that the regressive Leftists are are abusive, that they have abused the liberals as much as the Conservatives, that the only way that America gets saved is if the liberals meet with the Conservatives and decide that this is a war between the illiberals and the liberals....That we come together to decide that this Woke Revolution must be put down in the name of advancing civilization....
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Understanding I do hope that I am a self described progressive, like Bret and Heather...

Look....I see that the regressive Leftists are are abusive, that they have abused the liberals as much as the Conservatives, that the only way that America gets saved is if the liberals meet with the Conservatives and decide that this is a war between the illiberals and the liberals....That we come together to decide that this Woke Revolution must be put down in the name of advancing civilization....
    There is no Woke Revolution.

Democrats are EXTREMELY dangerous & deranged conservative fascists; they are not woke.

They do not want ANYTHING that the left wants, and they want to kill all leftists just as they want to kill all conservatives.

The left has NO power.

Democrats are THE problem; they are Nazi-like psychopaths who will plunge us into a permanent state of surveillance, lockdown, powerlessness, poverty, enslavement and war.

This has NOTHING to do with the left - the left wants NONE of this.

Democrats want NOTHING that the left wants - they simply pay the left lip service.

Democrats oppose M4A, they oppose UBI, they oppose an end to endless war.

The Democrat agenda and the agenda of the left are diametrically opposed.

DemoKKKrats: Deranged 21st century Nazis

The left: A tiny and powerless group that the DemoKKKrats pretend to support, but wish to destroy
    DemoKKKrats: The dangerous fascist psychopaths Orwell warned us about.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by War=Peace View Post
    There is no Woke Revolution.

Democrats are EXTREMELY dangerous & deranged conservative fascists; they are not woke.

They do not want ANYTHING that the left wants, and they want to kill all leftists just as they want to kill all conservatives.

The left has NO power.

Democrats are THE problem; they are Nazi-like psychopaths who will plunge us into a permanent state of surveillance, lockdown, powerlessness, poverty, enslavement and war.

This has NOTHING to do with the left - the left wants NONE of this.

Democrats want NOTHING that the left wants - they simply pay the left lip service.

Democrats oppose M4A, they oppose UBI, they oppose an end to endless war.

The Democrat agenda and the agenda of the left are diametrically opposed.

DemoKKKrats: Deranged 21st century Nazis

The left: A tiny and powerless group that the DemoKKKrats pretend to support, but wish to destroy
    LoOk I am trying to understand.... Do they both agree that America as it was designed is irretrievably bad and must be burned to the ground, RIGHT NOW! ?
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    If they admit to 58% then the real number is more like down 88%. Americans are sick of these white-hating racists preaching to them. Still think trump lost??

ACM Awards Go Low: TV Ratings Sunday, April 18, 2021 ...https://www.hollywoodreporter.com › live-feed › tv-rat...
    7 days ago — CBS' broadcast of the ACM Awards hit an all-time low in total viewers and ... 6.28 million viewers and a 0.82 rating among adults 18-49, down from the ... Globes, Grammy Awards, CMA Awards and others in the past year.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

LoOk I am trying to understand.... Do they both agree that America as it was designed is irretrievably bad and must be burned to the ground, RIGHT NOW! ?
    no, we just want racists to shut their mouth and wake up. like you and almost all the other trump stooges. shut the fuck up. move on.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    no, we just want racists to shut their mouth and wake up. like you and almost all the other trump stooges. shut the fuck up. move on.
    Nobody was talking to you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

War=Peace (04-27-2021)

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Some few nuts on the tiny & powerless left may want that, just as some few nuts on the right may want that too.

But not most leftists, and none of it matters, because the left has no power anyway.

Democrats on the other hand are dangerously deranged & bigoted fascists who want endless war, lockdowns, impoverishment, surveillance and the death/enslavement of both the left and conservatives.

Just be clear that Democrats are NOT the left - not remotely - and that the left, despised by Democrats, is something the Democrats seek not to serve in any way, but rather to destroy.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to War=Peace For This Post:

Hawkeye10 (04-27-2021)

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nobody was talking to you.
    And his ilk are dangerously deranged Brownshirts who want the left AND right silenced PERMANENTLY.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to War=Peace For This Post:

Hawkeye10 (04-27-2021)

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    The what is down? I can't stand watch Hollywood liberal patting themselves on the back.
    I wouldn’t watch The Oscars before they got woke.

Apparently, they feel it’s their moral duty to lecture the rest of the country on the evils of whiteness or whatever, so they spent their time on that and it caused people to hit the button on the remote.

Imagine that lol. They have become the secular version of Bible thumpers and they’re oblivious to the irony. It’s why I think the woke movement will eventually run out of gas.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

War=Peace (04-27-2021)

14. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

If they admit to 58% then the real number is more like down 88%. Americans are sick of these white-hating racists preaching to them. Still think trump lost??

you are a moron https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/osc...er-1234960615/
    Why Biden? Because Fuck You that's why. Barack Obama has a Grammy, an Emmy, a Nobel Prize, 2 terms as President and a Twitter account.

Donald Trump has 2 impeachments.

15. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

The golden goose is dead.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

16. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    Racists???. YOU are the one who supports affirmative action and wants white people denied jobs just for being white.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

17. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,989 Times in 3,362 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 637 Times in 605 Posts

More people watched the Oscars than voted for Trump. It's almost like this was the greatest Oscars ever. There has never been a better Oscars. More people were on the stage than were at Trump's inauguration.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

18. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    I wouldn’t watch The Oscars before they got woke.

Apparently, they feel it’s their moral duty to lecture the rest of the country on the evils of whiteness or whatever, so they spent their time on that and it caused people to hit the button on the remote.

Imagine that lol. They have become the secular version of Bible thumpers and they’re oblivious to the irony. It’s why I think the woke movement will eventually run out of gas.
    Evangelical atheists for hate - can I get a Amen???

19. The Following User Says Thank You to War=Peace For This Post:

Darth Omar (04-28-2021)

20. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    More people watched the Oscars than voted for Trump. It's almost like this was the greatest Oscars ever. There has never been a better Oscars. More people were on the stage than were at Trump's inauguration.
    LIAR