Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden's 1st 100 days stock market better than last 10 presidents.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,370 Times in 6,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Default Joe Biden's 1st 100 days stock market better than last 10 presidents.

The US stock market has seen better returns in Joe Biden's first 100 days than under any president in the past 75 years
    Will Daniel
    Apr. 26, 2021, 05:42

The S&P 500 posted better returns in Biden's first 100 days than under any president since World War II.
    JPMorgan analysts said the rise was due to record fiscal and monetary stimulus.
    The analysts said they thought tax increases wouldn't hurt market returns as much as anticipated.

The US stock market has seen better returns in Joe Biden's first 100 days as president than it has under any other president in the past 75 years, according to data from JPMorgan.

In a note to clients on Friday, JPMorgan analysts led by John Normand reviewed the Biden administration's performance since Inauguration Day and discussed how tax policies and spending programs could move markets in the coming months.

The analysts said record fiscal stimulus had pushed equity returns to all-time highs in Biden's first 100 days.

"Not bad for someone Trump labeled as Sleepy Joe during the campaign," the analysts wrote.

S&P 500 returns since Biden was elected are nearly 25%, compared with returns of just below 15% from former President Donald Trump's election to the 100-day mark after his inauguration.

Data from JPMorgan indicated that Democratic presidents' average S&P 500 return was more than double the average return of Republican presidents since the end of World War II.

The previous high-water mark for 100-day success was President John F. Kennedy, who oversaw equity returns of more than 20% in his first 100 days in office.
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (04-27-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And Trump and the Radical Right Wing Media are losing their shit over this.

Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Not really. The market always goes up when the dollar gets devalued. It costs more to buy the same widget.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,452 Times in 53,308 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Capitalist View Post
    And Trump and the Radical Right Wing Media are losing their shit over this.
    It's unfortunate that the JPP software doesn't allow us to tag ppl on these threads. There's one who keeps plaintively wailing about the lack of positive Biden threads by us lefties. There's seldom a day goes by that I don't see one, but some of us are blind, apparently.

I guess the dire predictions of a collapsed economy didn't come true after all.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

The US stock market has seen better returns in Joe Biden's first 100 days than under any president in the past 75 years
    Will Daniel

The S&P 500 posted better returns in Biden's first 100 days than under any president since World War II.
    The analysts said they thought tax increases wouldn't hurt market returns as much as anticipated.

The US stock market has seen better returns in Joe Biden's first 100 days as president than it has under any other president in the past 75 years, according to data from JPMorgan.

In a note to clients on Friday, JPMorgan analysts led by John Normand reviewed the Biden administration's performance since Inauguration Day and discussed how tax policies and spending programs could move markets in the coming months.

The analysts said record fiscal stimulus had pushed equity returns to all-time highs in Biden's first 100 days.

"Not bad for someone Trump labeled as Sleepy Joe during the campaign," the analysts wrote.

S&P 500 returns since Biden was elected are nearly 25%, compared with returns of just below 15% from former President Donald Trump's election to the 100-day mark after his inauguration.

Data from JPMorgan indicated that Democratic presidents' average S&P 500 return was more than double the average return of Republican presidents since the end of World War II.

The previous high-water mark for 100-day success was President John F. Kennedy, who oversaw equity returns of more than 20% in his first 100 days in office.

HE CAME INTO OFFICE RIDING THE RECOVERY WAVE OF TRUMPONOMICS...THE GREATEST ECONOMY IN OUR HISTORY....
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    It's unfortunate that the JPP software doesn't allow us to tag ppl on these threads. There's one who keeps plaintively wailing about the lack of positive Biden threads by us lefties. There's seldom a day goes by that I don't see one, but some of us are blind, apparently.

I guess the dire predictions of a collapsed economy didn't come true after all.
    I have a $100 bet with a Trumptard friend of mine. He wins if the market corrects more than 20% in Biden's first six months.

Three months to go. With the money, I think I'll buy some more Trump dolls to give away as Christmas presents again.

https://www.amazon.com/Finger-Fartin...9554555&sr=8-6

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (04-27-2021)

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,452 Times in 53,308 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

I have a $100 bet with a Trumptard friend of mine. He wins if the market corrects more than 20% in Biden's first six months.

Three months to go. With the money, I think I'll buy some more Trump dolls to give away as Christmas presents again.

https://www.amazon.com/Finger-Fartin...9554555&sr=8-6

Hahaha. Please leave me off your list, and thanks. lol
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (04-27-2021)

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,115 Times in 12,640 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,446 Times in 1,390 Posts
    Blog Entries

Biden is not in charge of anything, he is a front, a sham, a fraud.....bought and paid for.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Will Daniel

Exactly what policies did he make to have this happen? Be specific. I will wait.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Biden is not in charge of anything, he is a front, a sham, a fraud.....bought and paid for.
    Do you really think anybody but you believes that? Seriously Boris?

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Do you really think anybody but you believes that? Seriously Boris?
    I know that at least tens of millions of people understand this point.

For instance Tucker made this point just yesterday.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,498 Times in 7,586 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Exactly what policies did he make to have this happen? Be specific. I will wait.
    That is true. 100 days isn’t enough to actually influence the stock market. In fact, no president influences the stock market. The market has more influence on who becomes president.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

Sailor (04-28-2021)

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    I know that at least tens of millions of people understand this point.

For instance Tucker made this point just yesterday.
    BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

You're using Fucker Carlson as a reference?

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

Here's a friendly word of advice, Fawkewe10. Stop believing everything you hear on FauxNews. And the volume of people that believe something doesn't make it true. It just means there are tens of millions of people who are as gullible and naive as you are

Take a look at my signature below, Fawkewe10 and remember it the next time you watch Fucker Carlson.

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 1,806 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 431 Times in 393 Posts

The first 100 days completely ignores the huge DOW jump that occurred starting on election day 2016.

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

You're using Fucker Carlson as a reference?

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

Here's a friendly word of advice, Fawkewe10. Stop believing everything you hear on FauxNews. And the volume of people that believe something doesn't make it true. It just means there are tens of millions of people who are as gullible and naive as you are

Take a look at my signature below, Fawkewe10 and remember it the next time you watch Fucker Carlson.

1) Ignorant

2) LIAR

DARK AGES SUCK!