Thread: Nba cia mafia and Sandy Allen

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 61 Times in 60 Posts

Default Nba cia mafia and Sandy Allen

Sandy allen
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Allen

It has been declassified info for some time that Sandy Allen worked with the cia. Being one of the biggest people in the world she also had a particularly large intelect. Besides that im to discuss here that she was also the heart of a chemically enhanced athletic program.

To keep it secret, they needed the use of black marketeers, this is where the mafia comes into it. At first, human growth hormones were available to the general public, you may not have heard about it. 1980's. They didnt offer it to everyone, only a few types of people white people. People with money and good insurrence. Poor kids heard very little about it ever reached the public's ears. I refused these treatments. It upset them greatly. Anyone who refused them could plausibly ring alarms of their total scheme. It actualy got the whole program canned i heard from one of the guys that did accept them years and years later. Moreover that it was decided that so many white kids refused the treatments that they would look to the other races for continuence of the program. And to take it underground rather than let the medical industry handle it. And ill tell you, that guy was pushing 7' he was a classmate since kindergarden brian something, i forget last name, socked him in the gut one time. Forgot his name.

Simultaneously while the

Ill get back to writing this later, but long story short, due to the nba co-opting china to censor anerican citizens im compelled to speak.

Dont trust this labraun guy, not only is he their prime labrat who will never tell you anything about this, he also has extra hearts to help pump his blood. Humans arent meant to be that big. It puts a huge strain on the heart. If you have more than one to pump your blood you could be lebaron too. Note, where would you find an extra heart?

See, im either "from a family comfortable enough not to see sports as my only existence" or i "have higher moral standard and would never keep quiet about it while some douche bag owns me like a high paid slave."

See, dude knows perfectly well all his fool fans will never have the chance at his job since he knows full well you have to have a white mafia endocronologist and a cia chinese execution victim supplemental heart surgeon.

Ill hammer this out later maybe.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

You're fucking retarded. Kill yourself.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Haha, faggots already here to discredit my rough draft. My only question on that is, does it think it is discrediting me as much as it really isnt?

Is the nuclear warhead pressure getting to you yet? It was inevitable. Your bosses told me they're just keeping me around to witness it.

Why would i kill myself? Lol. I get to watch your immolation should it ever come.

I think we both know im not trying to save slime like you. Im just here to tell you, "i told you so." And im okay with that.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    You're fucking retarded. Kill yourself.
    How little dignity you must have. Little hiv faggot trapped in isolation pretending to be a catfish to radicalize idiots to be your enemy.... your best friends everyone who hates your real guts and your enemies everyone you love lol.

I see why slime like you turn into projectionists but you also look like you really want to raje your own advice. I just cant for the life of me guess what in hell that might be that stops you.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ]2epo]v[an View Post
    How little dignity you must have. Little hiv faggot trapped in isolation pretending to be a catfish to radicalize idiots to be your enemy.... your best friends everyone who hates your real guts and your enemies everyone you love lol.

I see why slime like you turn into projectionists but you also look like you really want to raje your own advice. I just cant for the life of me guess what in hell that might be that stops you.
    You're an idiot.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why do you keep doing this to yourself. If im an idiot, whats that make you? Lol.