Thread: Biden’s Bazooka

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Default Biden’s Bazooka

I should be ashamed of myself for picking on a mentally retarded old man. Alas, I cannot stop myself from taking shots at China Joe Biden when he hands me a loaded weapon every day. His latest one is a bazooka:

AP Photo/Evan Vucci

We are not led by the best in this country. That’s been clear for a while, and Joe Biden is content to keep showing us that over and over. Yet, there comes a point when his weakness becomes dangerous. Yesterday was that point.

Biden appeared in a Zoom call with other international leaders, including Russia’s Vladimir Putin and China’s Xi Jinping. This was a moment to show American power and greatness. Instead, Biden stumbled his way through wearing a mask, the only person on the call to do so.

There are 17 people on that call. Only Biden chose to wear a mask, while sitting alone on a remote video call, after being vaccinated. Does he not realize how stupid this makes us look? You can imagine how much Putin was laughing inside after staring across at our president making an absolute clown of himself.

This sends so many wrong messages. One, it says to our adversaries that our president is a weak, feeble old man who can’t risk taking off a mask after being vaccinated. Of course, that message is actually true, but maybe don’t broadcast it so blatantly? Further, it’s another strike against the Biden administration when it comes to messaging for vaccine distribution. Why go get the vaccine when you can’t even take your mask off to do a Zoom call? It’s all just so idiotic and nonsensical.

But Biden thinks he’s projecting strength by being an “example” of how to wear a mask, in even the most idiotic of times to do so. In reality, everyone is just making fun of him, including our enemies. Past that, no one is still looking to Biden for motivation to mask up. You either believe in the face diaper at this point, or you believe in objective data that says they don’t work.

Regardless, you can expect China and Russia to keep running over us, whether it’s Ukraine, Taiwan, the Middle East, or the Nordstream pipeline. Biden isn’t even going to put up a fight.

Joe Biden Makes an Absolute Clown of Himself on the International Stage
    By Bonchie
    Apr 24, 2021 10:15 AM ET

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/04...-stage-n368004

Little did Vladimir Ras-Putin know that Senile Joe would fulfill his wildest dreams better than Putin’s first choice in 2016 —— Hillary Clinton.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,061 Times in 7,495 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,103 Times in 1,048 Posts

Other than his failure to embrace socialized medicine--an admittedly serious flaw--
    Biden appear to be one of our MOST capable presidents in a very long time.

I'm not sure what makes trumpanzees even think that they're entitled to an opinion.
    I don't recognize their entitlement to share the world's oxygen supply, never mind offer an opinion, but our absurd customs and traditions give them, disgustingly to be sure, a voice.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,042 Times in 8,402 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    I should be ashamed of myself for picking on a mentally retarded old man. Alas, I cannot stop myself from taking shots at China Joe Biden when he hands me a loaded weapon every day. His latest one is a bazooka:

AP Photo/Evan Vucci

We are not led by the best in this country. That’s been clear for a while, and Joe Biden is content to keep showing us that over and over. Yet, there comes a point when his weakness becomes dangerous. Yesterday was that point.

Biden appeared in a Zoom call with other international leaders, including Russia’s Vladimir Putin and China’s Xi Jinping. This was a moment to show American power and greatness. Instead, Biden stumbled his way through wearing a mask, the only person on the call to do so.

There are 17 people on that call. Only Biden chose to wear a mask, while sitting alone on a remote video call, after being vaccinated. Does he not realize how stupid this makes us look? You can imagine how much Putin was laughing inside after staring across at our president making an absolute clown of himself.

This sends so many wrong messages. One, it says to our adversaries that our president is a weak, feeble old man who can’t risk taking off a mask after being vaccinated. Of course, that message is actually true, but maybe don’t broadcast it so blatantly? Further, it’s another strike against the Biden administration when it comes to messaging for vaccine distribution. Why go get the vaccine when you can’t even take your mask off to do a Zoom call? It’s all just so idiotic and nonsensical.

But Biden thinks he’s projecting strength by being an “example” of how to wear a mask, in even the most idiotic of times to do so. In reality, everyone is just making fun of him, including our enemies. Past that, no one is still looking to Biden for motivation to mask up. You either believe in the face diaper at this point, or you believe in objective data that says they don’t work.

Regardless, you can expect China and Russia to keep running over us, whether it’s Ukraine, Taiwan, the Middle East, or the Nordstream pipeline. Biden isn’t even going to put up a fight.

Joe Biden Makes an Absolute Clown of Himself on the International Stage
    By Bonchie
    Apr 24, 2021 10:15 AM ET

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/04...-stage-n368004

Little did Vladimir Ras-Putin know that Senile Joe would fulfill his wildest dreams better than Putin’s first choice in 2016 —— Hillary Clinton.
    Fuck him and those that voted for this retard.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

Flanders (05-22-2021)