Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Black man punched repeatedly by yet another racist cop, pulled over for littering

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,564 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    That there were three officers present says the "littering charge" is probably bogus as hell as the reason they stopped this guy. You don't get 3+ cops at a simple traffic stop. Something else was going on that led to what we saw. That Hood got punched was unnecessary and the officer should be disciplined for that, but Hood being a thug and not doing as the officers ordered brought that use of force on himself (except for the punching).

During that video we hear one officer say "Stop grabbing me" to Hood and it's possible that's what brought the punches which would be an acceptable use of force. You are grabbing me with intent to injure, I punch you to stop that action.
    Doing what was ordered? It was fucking littering. He knew the cops were just rousting him. Give him a littering ticket and go on your way. Littering was the excuse and may not have been true at all.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Doing what was ordered? It was fucking littering. He knew the cops were just rousting him. Give him a littering ticket and go on your way. Littering was the excuse and may not have been true at all.
    Obviously another dumb fuck democrat incapable of reading. Try it. Have some elementary school kid do it for you if you are that incapable.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 61 Times in 60 Posts

This doesn't look like an open and shut case of police misconduct. This guy had no reasonable air about him. I been thumped for much less. Even for legally protected behaviour and no one protected my ass. My fatass anchor baby lawyer rolled over on me... but at least i got his public defender application revoked.

There's two completing wings of the catholic nepotist invasion moving in us btw.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

True, or it might be he didnt think littering was doing something wrong. Judging by his behaviours, that seems likely. It's better not to act like an uncontrolled jackass.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    The police have gotten away with using excessive force for too long.
    This doesn't look excessive.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

a stop for littering shouldn't have led to people being ordered out of the vehicle.......something is missing from the story about that. That being said, if you're in the back seat and the person in front of you has been ordered out of the car, you don't jump in the front seat..........the cops are already nervous and jumpy..........you just put them on high alert..........I noticed that the video doesn't show them pulling him out of the car, that he's already on the ground...........that seems odd. if there was 'furtive' movement, that part of the video would have been release so the cops could clearly justify their actions........as it is, having weapons in the car if you're a prohibited person gave them all the justification in the world, the courts will say
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

hmm, wonder how many white litterers get dragged out of their cars and punched repeatedly by some fat fuckin hick cop

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    Bodycam shows Michigan cops punching Black man in the face after stop for littering

Source: Raw Story

Bodycam footage was released after a violent arrest in Grand Rapids, Michigan in which a Black man was punched several times by police after the car he was in was stopped for littering, TMZ reported, citing police Chief Eric Payne. The incident happened March 26, but the video was just released showing Diabate Hood, who was pulled over with two other men in the car. Hood refused to step out of the car.

Hood reportedly jumped into the passenger seat, which police took as an attempt to flee. The video shows Hood being held down by three police officers, and one punches him several times in the face. Hood can be heard screaming as officers shouted "stop resisting." Officers then held him down and Hood can be heard yelling, "I can't breathe."

"This is the police work that I expect from my personnel," said Chief Payne. The department then claimed that they searched the car and found four weapons, which they're using to charge Hood with felonies. Hood has also been charged with attempting to disarm a police officer, carrying a concealed weapon and resisting arrest.

Lawyer Tyrone Bynum is representing the men in the car. In a statement, he said, "What I saw in the video was another George Floyd." He noted that the alarming part came from officers who can be heard saying that Hood was "lucky he's not dead."

WHERE'S THE REST OF THE VIDEO??? BEFORE THIS?
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

black jay walkers better make damn sure they use those pedestrian crosswalks

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

hmm, wonder how many white litterers get dragged out of their cars and punched repeatedly by some fat fuckin hick cop
    lets try a little honesty....he didn't get pulled out for littering and you know it
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,923 Times in 13,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Then he shouldn't have gotten all squirrely with them like he did. The other two occupants of the vehicle weren't taken down, roughed up, or anything else, but Hood was. He brought that copocalyse on his ass himself.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

More bullshit DemoKKKrat distraction from failure to even discuss M4A, UBI, stopping endless war/bloated military expansion, etc.
    DemoKKKrats: The dangerous fascist psychopaths Orwell warned us about.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

Source: Raw Story

Bodycam footage was released after a violent arrest in Grand Rapids, Michigan in which a Black man was punched several times by police after the car he was in was stopped for littering, TMZ reported, citing police Chief Eric Payne. The incident happened March 26, but the video was just released showing Diabate Hood, who was pulled over with two other men in the car. Hood refused to step out of the car.

Hood reportedly jumped into the passenger seat, which police took as an attempt to flee. The video shows Hood being held down by three police officers, and one punches him several times in the face. Hood can be heard screaming as officers shouted "stop resisting." Officers then held him down and Hood can be heard yelling, "I can't breathe."

"This is the police work that I expect from my personnel," said Chief Payne. The department then claimed that they searched the car and found four weapons, which they're using to charge Hood with felonies. Hood has also been charged with attempting to disarm a police officer, carrying a concealed weapon and resisting arrest.

Lawyer Tyrone Bynum is representing the men in the car. In a statement, he said, "What I saw in the video was another George Floyd." He noted that the alarming part came from officers who can be heard saying that Hood was "lucky he's not dead."

Hmmm ...

running to passenger seat AFTER getting told to exit vehicle

told to stop resisting

And the real kicker is ... "I can't breathe." (the new standard line for ANY black getting stopped - replacing the "hands up don't shoot)

And CHIEF PAYNE is showing guts standing behind his officers.

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

why aren't we seeing smart phone and body cam clips of the cops killing and beating white people on TV..... never happens?

could be it doesn't
    Happens all the time. Just dont show it. Know the facts.

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts