Thread: There is no reversible error in the Chauvin trial

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,031 Times in 8,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    Waters comments alone are cause for an appeal
    You have a really bad surprise in your immediate future. It really is not reversible error that someone said people should protest if the decision works against them.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    You have a really bad surprise in your immediate future. It really is not reversible error that someone said people should protest if the decision works against them.
    hey dummy:
    it wasnt "protest" it was "confrontation"..see if you can figure it out from there

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (04-22-2021)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

hey dummy:
    it wasnt "protest" it was "confrontation"..see if you can figure it out from there
    Yes, she used King's word for how to protest.

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes, she used King's word for how to protest.
    King isnt relevant anymore. sadly.
    Woke dont follow his ideal of judging people by their character -Woke judges them by skin color.

confrontation is the language of ANTIFA/BLM - in case you missed the fact riots are commonplace events

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Darth Omar (04-22-2021)

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

There is no reversible error in the Chauvin trial. You do not like the results, that is not reversible error. You think the jury was wrong, that is not appealable. You think they believed the wrong witnesses, well they have the final say on facts.

People spoke out against him... And people spoke out for him. Neither is reversible error.

The Supreme Court has already found that a false guilty verdict is not reversible. In modern America, thanks to the right wing, innocence is not a guarantee of the right to be free from prison. As long as all the legal checkboxes were checked at least well enough to not be reversible, then innocence is no defense.

And there was a lot of evidence against Chauvin. Next time he kills someone, he probably should make sure no one is recording him do it.
    The Chauvin conviction was tainted by Mad Maxine, Biden and the vigilante mob. And that, irreversible Alter Walter.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    The Chauvin conviction was tainted by Mad Maxine, Biden and the vigilante mob. And that, irreversible Alter Walter.
    Find me a trial where people are not speaking out about how they feel. It is rare. It is just not going to happen.

Get used to the fact that the conviction will stand.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (04-22-2021)

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

King isnt relevant anymore. sadly.
    Woke dont follow his ideal of judging people by their character -Woke judges them by skin color.

confrontation is the language of ANTIFA/BLM - in case you missed the fact riots are commonplace events
    And because of woke, BLM and Antifa they are here to stay.

Ran into an old HS track teammate at the watering hole last night. Hadn’t seen him in decades so we shared a few brews. He’s a black dude and was a really good sprinter back in the day. After a bit of Springsteen Glory Days talk lol, the conversation turned to race.

We both agreed that race relations are going in reverse and they were much better even back in the 70’s. We both agreed that ‘they’ are trying to divide us though we didn’t get into who ‘they’ were. About that time I had reached my limit [he wouldn’t stop being me beers lol] so we didn’t get any farther than that.

It was a good time. At any rate, ‘they’ would be BLM, woke culture and democrats that have piggy backed off the movement and are using it for their usual perverse political purposes. And there’s no one more in your face about it than Nancy Pelosi. Instead of reprimanding Mad Maxine for her idiotic remarks she backed her.

So BLM/Antifa see a big fat green light and the rioters who piggy back off them see it too. You’re absolutely right: the riots are here to stay.

But in the end I don’t think it’s going to work. There are too many blacks that have white friends and vice a versa; too many interracial marriages and rainbow families. Like Charles Barkley said ‘the vast majority of blacks and whites are nice people’ [paraphrase] and too many of them know ‘the other side’ are nice people.

I think the attempt at dividing us is ultimately going to backfire.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (04-22-2021), dukkha (04-22-2021)

13. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Find me a trial where people are not speaking out about how they feel. It is rare. It is just not going to happen.

Get used to the fact that the conviction will stand.
    The jury came to ‘the right verdict’ like Biden was hoping for. Isn’t the ‘right verdict’ whatever the jury says it is? Do you see me or anyone else out in the streets because we disagree with the verdict?

Did the jury fear the right wing mob if they came to ‘the right verdict’? Did businesses board up out of fear the jury would come to ‘the right verdict’?

Nope, Minneapolis and many other urban areas heaved a sigh of relief after the jury followed Biden’s instructions and came to ‘the right verdict’.

There’s something wrong with that picture, Alter.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (04-22-2021), dukkha (04-22-2021)

15. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And because of woke, BLM and Antifa they are here to stay.

Ran into an old HS track teammate at the watering hole last night. Hadn’t seen him in decades so we shared a few brews. He’s a black dude and was a really good sprinter back in the day. After a bit of Springsteen Glory Days talk lol, the conversation turned to race.

We both agreed that race relations are going in reverse and they were much better even back in the 70’s. We both agreed that ‘they’ are trying to divide us though we didn’t get into who ‘they’ were. About that time I had reached my limit [he wouldn’t stop being me beers lol] so we didn’t get any farther than that.

It was a good time. At any rate, ‘they’ would be BLM, woke culture and democrats that have piggy backed off the movement and are using it for their usual perverse political purposes. And there’s no one more in your face about it than Nancy Pelosi. Instead of reprimanding Mad Maxine for her idiotic remarks she backed her.

So BLM/Antifa see a big fat green light and the rioters who piggy back off them see it too. You’re absolutely right: the riots are here to stay.

But in the end I don’t think it’s going to work. There are too many blacks that have white friends and vice a versa; too many interracial marriages and rainbow families. Like Charles Barkley said ‘the vast majority of blacks and whites are nice people’ [paraphrase] and too many of them know ‘the other side’ are nice people.

I think the attempt at dividing us is ultimately going to backfire.
    white woke liberals are the problem,not blacks except the usual race hustlers like Sharpton/Biden

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (04-22-2021), Darth Omar (04-22-2021)

17. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 40 Times in 35 Posts

The jury came to ‘the right verdict’ like Biden was hoping for. Isn’t the ‘right verdict’ whatever the jury says it is? Do you see me or anyone else out in the streets because we disagree with the verdict?

Did the jury fear the right wing mob if they came to ‘the right verdict’? Did businesses board up out of fear the jury would come to ‘the right verdict’?

Nope, Minneapolis and many other urban areas heaved a sigh of relief after the jury followed Biden’s instructions and came to ‘the right verdict’.

The jury never heard President Biden’s "hope" because they had already been sequestered.

George Floyd was murdered on camera. The murderer was found guilty.

The rest is irrelevant.
    Last edited by Whythink; 04-22-2021 at 05:23 AM.

18. The Following User Groans At Whythink For This Awful Post:

19. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I believe the fact the judge would not move the trial under these circumstances is also appealable

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (04-22-2021), Darth Omar (04-22-2021)

21. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ]2epo]v[an View Post
    Bags of them, all the way down to misrepresentation. His lawyers never even made a case on his behalf. They just stood up and made a red herring shit on the courtroom floor. So what if someone healthy would have been fine. What does that have to do with the price of tea in china?
    They were terrified that the BlacKKK would come after them as well, I cannot see for life if me why that verdict can stand. Mad Max should be turfed out and impeached, Sharpton should be strung up.by the balls and Biden censured.

22. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    They were terrified that the BlacKKK would come after them as well, I cannot see for life if me why that verdict should or could stand. Mad Max should be turfed out and impeached, Sharpton should be strung up.bynthe balls and Biden should be censured.
    Why doesn't the Lord of Cretins worry about what goes on in his own country???????????????????
    Lock Him Up

23. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Isn’t the ‘right verdict’ whatever the jury says it is?
    This is where I disagree with the right wing legal experts. I believe a jury can be wrong. They believe a jury is always right, and therefore reality must be wrong.

If I see an innocent person convicted, I assume there was an error. I do not need to see that reversible error proven, just the innocents reasonably proven. Decades of right wing Supreme Court justices means my beliefs are not US legal system practice.

Either you are wrong, or the jury is wrong. Your evidence comes from right wing conspiracy websites, so I tend to discount it. But maybe we are all wrong.

24. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    They were terrified that the BlacKKK would come after them as well, I cannot see for life of me why that verdict can possibly stand. Mad Max should be turfed out and impeached, Sharpton should be strung up by the balls and Biden censured. I predicted years ago that the Dems would go fucking apeshit with identity politics and wokenessso it's proved proved.