View Poll Results: Should Officer Nicholas Reardon have let Ma'Khia Bryant stab her intended victim?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, he should have let Ma'Khia Bryant stab her intended victim

8 36.36%
  • No, he was right to shoot her and prevent Ma'Khia Bryant from stabbing her intended victim

14 63.64%
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Officer Nicholas Reardon have let Ma'Khia Bryant stab her intended victim?

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,536 Times in 2,978 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 107 Times in 102 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    Maybe one should ask the right question, and not put up some childish poll question like the right has a tendency to do what they lack any rational answers. Why is it the only outcome seems to be killing the offender? Is the officer so incompetent that he must fire 4 times center mass to prevent another from being stabbed? And maybe fools like you should post an example of what "typical training" is rather then just blow smoke out your $%#.
    Not blowing smoke, just stating facts.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    so actively trying to kill another person with a knife is not enough to use lethal force, but being a dumbass in the capitol while unarmed is asking for an execution on the spot.

you really are stupid
    Proving once again just how stupid the right wing is, the one who shot Babbitt had no idea if she was unarmed, or not.. She was told to back off, and refused to do so. And no one has said her death was the proper response save for ass wipes like you when the person is Black.

As to the 16 year old, granted she was rather large for her age, however, the proper response would have been a wounding strike to stop her forward progression, or perhaps the use if a taser. But it seems that now it is only killing the aggressor that is the solution.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Proving once again just how stupid the right wing is, the one who shot Babbitt had no idea if she was unarmed, or not.. She was told to back off, and refused to do so. And no one has said her death was the proper response save for ass wipes like you when the person is Black.

As to the 16 year old, granted she was rather large for her age, however, the proper response would have been a wounding strike to stop her forward progression, or perhaps the use if a taser. But it seems that now it is only killing the aggressor that is the solution.
    when you make the conscious decision to carry a firearm, you train with it. You don't train to 'wound', you train to stop the threat........That's called 'well regulated'.........

the ironic part of all this is that if the cop had gone for the taser and the girls intended victim died of her stab wounds, you'd be whining about the cop not stopping her in time.......

you should probably find someplace near you that gives out tactical training so you get a taste of what it's actually like and what it requires
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fapper View Post

Maybe one should ask the right question, and not put up some childish poll question like the right has a tendency to do what they lack any rational answers. Why is it the only outcome seems to be killing the offender? Is the officer so incompetent that he must fire 4 times center mass to prevent another from being stabbed? And maybe fools like you should post an example of what "typical training" is rather then just blow smoke out your ass.
    What would you have done, Mature Masturbator?

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    If the other person was Black, of course. Police shouldn't try to impose their 'Anglo-Saxon' laws on People of Color.
    Now, if the person was White, yeah, I don't see a problem with saving someone's life from being stabbed to death.

but only if they shot the white lady, no matte who the aggressor with the knife is

#staywoke

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Underdog For This Post:

Jack (04-22-2021)

7. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

I voted no but from looking at it from a media stand point and how liberal will react I think he should of just kept driving by and let a social worker handle it

8. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    I knew cops when the rules were changed to eliminate warning shots and then when they decided to empty guns into people. They told me it was to eliminate the other side who might dispute the cops story. They killed people to preserve their jobs.
    really you buy that lol
    seriously your one of the dumbest mf I have ever heard talk a complete moron , your so dumb you make hunter Biden look smart

9. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

I read he shot her 4 times in the chest. That is not stopping her. That is killing her.

You fire until the threat stops. you don't fire once, see if she's still stabbing the other girl,

shoot again, wait and see if she is still stabbing the other girl.

and on and on, the other girl would have been dead. You people have no concept.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Underdog For This Post:

Bulletbob (04-22-2021)

11. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

a wounding strike lol your a moron your know that don't you

12. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fapper View Post

Proving once again just how stupid the right wing is, the one who shot Babbitt had no idea if she was unarmed, or not.. She was told to back off, and refused to do so. And no one has said her death was the proper respons.
    Is that so?

13. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdsperg View Post
    I knew cops when the rules were changed to eliminate warning shots and then when they decided to empty guns into people. They told me it was to eliminate the other side who might dispute the cops story. They killed people to preserve their jobs.

14. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,544 Times in 9,995 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

Do you have a point pertinent to this thread? That was certainly not one. Babbit was committing sedition in the capital of the nation.
    Sedition is a serious felony punishable by fines and up to 20 years in prison and it refers to the act of inciting revolt or violence against a lawful authority with the goal of destroying or overthrowing it.

15. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Big Money Dolla View Post
    You fire until the threat stops. you don't fire once, see if she's still stabbing the other girl,

shoot again, wait and see if she is still stabbing the other girl.

and on and on, the other girl would have been dead. You people have no concept.
    hes another idiot like old moron really they are both ignorant and have no common sense at all. they need bitch slapped

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulletbob For This Post:

Matt Dillon (04-22-2021)

17. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Poor Nerdsperg thinks trespassing is sedition.

18. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    I vote yes. He could shoot her after she stabbed her victim to death. That eliminates TWO idiots from society! It's a win-win two-fer!
    What if the victim was innocent? Now what I saw was a dude kicked to the ground a girl that had a knife in her hand.
    Now..I'm not a huge man, but I could grab a woman up to like 250 lbs and control her hands if I wanted to.
    Women are not as strong as men.

WTF ever happened to people breaking fights up?

LOL!
    I remember in Jr. High, there'd be 2 blacks selling wolf tickets to each other and like 20 people apiece holding them back.
    I remember thinking if they was to let them go, they ain't gonna do shit!
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 04-22-2021 at 09:26 AM.