Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: America under Pedodent Biden - Ordinary plywood sheets now cost $100 each

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,230 Times in 3,448 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    gasoline will be next its already gone up a lot dec 2020 2.31 April Im paying 273 a gallon and he hasn't taxed it yet but will
    A huge rise in gas prices will probably SAVE american billions of dollars. If gas was say $10 a gallon people would drive a lot less and a lot slower and the incredible highway carnage would be much reduced. Millions of americans would not be injured in car crashes and millions of cars would not be wrecked.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,821 Times in 17,257 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,596 Times in 4,274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Whites don't riot because a.- they're cowards and b.- they have jobs and don't have time to riot.

Blacks are all on welfare and have plenty of time to riot in the hopes of getting more welfare.
    So were you in jail 1-6?

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,269 Times in 13,402 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 800 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    what a dumbass you are. try to think, goon. the pandemic started about a year ago. housing and construction began slowing down, if not stopping. the kinds of services that electric outlets and copper wire and all the shit you use are connected to. thanks to biden, we have come out of the economic slowdown and construction is heating up. it is because it is heating up, and the increased demand for these goods, THAT THE COST GOES UP, STUPID FUCK. It is also spring, when construction around the country heats up even when a pandemic is not mitigated due to a president taking over with a clue....and, as this link shows, dumbass clown, the inflation rate from this year, to last year, when the pandemic was shutting it down, is a great big 1.1%....big woo, snowflake. maybe you should have bought inventory when prices were real low, stupid shit.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ate-in-the-us/
    Then riddle me this Batman... Why are the shelves in the home improvement stores empty of these items? Production didn't cease, yet there are none to be had of many items.

As for housing starts, those rebounded in late 2020...

Nothing Biden's done has had any positive effect on this. I do think part of the massive rise in costs is the repeated massive government borrowing with more in the works that are driving up inflation and thus driving up prices.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

A huge rise in gas prices will probably SAVE american billions of dollars. If gas was say $10 a gallon people would drive a lot less and a lot slower and the incredible highway carnage would be much reduced. Millions of americans would not be injured in car crashes and millions of cars would not be wrecked.
    That wasn't the case with gas hitting $5 a gallon under Obama. The trucking industry still had to move goods. Businesses that used vehicles continued to do so. Sure, there was some reduction in personal travel but the main effect of that price of gasoline (and other fuels) was to drive up the price of everything else. It cost Americans billions more for everything they bought or needed.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Then riddle me this Batman... Why are the shelves in the home improvement stores empty of these items? Production didn't cease, yet there are none to be had of many items.

As for housing starts, those rebounded in late 2020...

Nothing Biden's done has had any positive effect on this. I do think part of the massive rise in costs is the repeated massive government borrowing with more in the works that are driving up inflation and thus driving up prices.
    So Biden is now responsible for increasing the supply of plywood?

ROTFLFMAO!!! That would be a neat trick. This has absolutely nothing to do with government borrowing. But then you would have had to have taken a first grade economics course to understand this. The reason for the inflated prices is the demand for housing materials. That demand is the result of a long slowdown in housing starts, resulting in lower inventories of new houses. Seriously, take an econ class. That way you won't sound like a complete rube.

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    So Biden is now responsible for increasing the supply of plywood?

ROTFLFMAO!!! That would be a neat trick. This has absolutely nothing to do with government borrowing. But then you would have had to have taken a first grade economics course to understand this. The reason for the inflated prices is the demand for housing materials. That demand is the result of a long slowdown in housing starts, resulting in lower inventories of new houses. Seriously, take an econ class. That way you won't sound like a complete rube.
    No, Biden has had no particular effect on production but government spending can cause inflation and that in turn raises prices.

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Tell me about it. I do electrical service work most days. Can't find shit anymore. Just bought 4 decora single pole switches from a guy out of his car because NOBODY in Phoenix, the 5th largest city in the US has any in stock. No big box stores. No little hardware stores like Ace, no wholesalers. Can't get them.
    Had a major problem getting a double 20 amp Square D HOM breaker I needed for a ticket I did Saturday. $25 dollars at the tin shed down an ally in S. Phoenix. Those normally go for about $10.

That's the switch. December, $1.98. Now Home Depot is listing them online at $7.48.

Can't get anything. Nylon cover plates? Good luck. You can still get the crummy plastic ones that crack if you aren't careful...

Copper wire? That's gone totally friggin' nuts. 200 feet of 12/2G NM-B 'Romex' cost me nearly $200 or about five times what it ran back in December. Had to buy 50 feet of 2/2G NM-B for a tankless hot water heater a couple of weeks ago. That ran nearly $900. The customer nearly shit himself when he heard the price. Nothing I could do. Showed him the manual and load specs. That's what it called for.

Oh, I also doubled my trip charge for over 10 miles from $5 to $10 for higher gasoline prices. I also upped my hourly and that of helpers by $5 each to cover higher costs. All of that is going to get passed on to the renters I mostly fix apartments for who are already at the lower end of the economic scale.

Thanks a lot Joke Biden you POS, it's one more thing you and your retard party has fucked away entirely.
    Ohhhhh, Biden is responsible for the supply of electrical materials now too, huh?

Damn son, you are dumb.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

blackascoal (04-22-2021), no worries (04-23-2021)

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No, Biden has had no particular effect on production but government spending can cause inflation and that in turn raises prices.
    On everything. Try to think before you post, okay? It will save you a lot of embarrassment.

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hyperinflation is here as the Pedophile in Chief keeps printing dollars by the trillions to buy votes.

lol wtf?

https://www.homedepot.com/b/Lumber-C...d/N-5yc1vZc7qk

https://www.homedepot.com/b/Lumber-C...toreSelection=

Do you even have any intellectual curiosity?

11. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

BIDEN HITS 59% JOB APPROVAL RATING IN PEW POLL

THEHILL.COM

AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

12. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

no gas is around 5.00 a gallon in England hasn't really cut down much there America has not got a good public transportation system due to our size . were are a motorized natio.
    I got a new car in jan 2018 its got about 13000 miles on it and thats just mostly miles I had to drive

13. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

HAHAHAHA. Who do you blame it on? TRUMP???
    I posted plywood prices from home Depot but you're too drug addled and delusional and cognitive disabled to understand your original post is just absolute bullshit
    Why Biden? Because Fuck You that's why. Barack Obama has a Grammy, an Emmy, a Nobel Prize, 2 terms as President and a Twitter account.

Donald Trump has 2 impeachments.

14. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    imagine you are so fucking stupid you blame the cost of plywood on biden!!! good god, how stupid are you, boy?
    There is no price increase all you have to do is go to the home Depot website to check the price of plywood for Christ sakes

15. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,036 Times in 766 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 155 Times in 147 Posts

HAHAHAHA. Hear that everybody.?? This moron says 5/8 inch plywood and 3/4 inch plywood are a world apart!!!!
    No, I didn't you dumb shit.

Marine plywood isn't used in building construction, generally used outdoors or when it is subject to weather, only an extreme dumbass, who knows nothing about building construction would be suckered into using into using it.

That would be you, you don't even know what marine plywood is.

1/2" and 5/8" are standard in building construction.

Lying teabagger (www.teaparty.org)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to no worries For This Post:

moon (04-23-2021)