Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: America under Pedodent Biden - Ordinary plywood sheets now cost $100 each

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    What the hell are you projecting about? Read the writing on the wall of reality instead of un American and trolling fiction. Lay off the fumes of tRump's toxic poison because the devil is getting your goat.
    yea you really need to lay off the pcp and sober up no doubt about it

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,923 Times in 13,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Yet ordinary treason tRump style is dirt and gutter cheap at Democracy being not like it use to be at being under attack by the lawlessly hacked in tRump and GOPer sewer mob of creatures owned by foreign enemies and the devil. After dealing with four years of the 45 devil on a rampage against Democracy and the common decency of humanity and nature, I believe has made it stronger and wiser when it comes to being aware of internal and external enemies.
    I really wish you lived in an apartment in the Phoenix metro area and I got given a work order to fix something in it... That'd be truly enlightening for you. A revelation from God so-to-speak. Usually I'm a nice guy about fixing stuff, but for you I could make an exception...

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Tell me about it. I do electrical service work most days. Can't find shit anymore. Just bought 4 decora single pole switches from a guy out of his car because NOBODY in Phoenix, the 5th largest city in the US has any in stock. No big box stores. No little hardware stores like Ace, no wholesalers. Can't get them.
    Had a major problem getting a double 20 amp Square D HOM breaker I needed for a ticket I did Saturday. $25 dollars at the tin shed down an ally in S. Phoenix. Those normally go for about $10.

That's the switch. December, $1.98. Now Home Depot is listing them online at $7.48.

Can't get anything. Nylon cover plates? Good luck. You can still get the crummy plastic ones that crack if you aren't careful...

Copper wire? That's gone totally friggin' nuts. 200 feet of 12/2G NM-B 'Romex' cost me nearly $200 or about five times what it ran back in December. Had to buy 50 feet of 2/2G NM-B for a tankless hot water heater a couple of weeks ago. That ran nearly $900. The customer nearly shit himself when he heard the price. Nothing I could do. Showed him the manual and load specs. That's what it called for.

Oh, I also doubled my trip charge for over 10 miles from $5 to $10 for higher gasoline prices. I also upped my hourly and that of helpers by $5 each to cover higher costs. All of that is going to get passed on to the renters I mostly fix apartments for who are already at the lower end of the economic scale.

Thanks a lot Joke Biden you POS, it's one more thing you and your retard party has fucked away entirely.
    Can't see SloJo hanging onto the Senate next year.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Bulletbob (04-22-2021)

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    gasoline will be next its already gone up a lot dec 2020 2.31 April Im paying 273 a gallon and he hasn't taxed it yet but will
    Pfft, it'll be $4.26 before you know it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Bulletbob (04-22-2021)

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Or the House...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

Bulletbob (04-22-2021), cancel2 2022 (04-21-2021)

9. #21 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,511 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Tell me about it. I do electrical service work most days. Can't find shit anymore. Just bought 4 decora single pole switches from a guy out of his car because NOBODY in Phoenix, the 5th largest city in the US has any in stock. No big box stores. No little hardware stores like Ace, no wholesalers. Can't get them.
    Had a major problem getting a double 20 amp Square D HOM breaker I needed for a ticket I did Saturday. $25 dollars at the tin shed down an ally in S. Phoenix. Those normally go for about $10.

That's the switch. December, $1.98. Now Home Depot is listing them online at $7.48.

Can't get anything. Nylon cover plates? Good luck. You can still get the crummy plastic ones that crack if you aren't careful...

Copper wire? That's gone totally friggin' nuts. 200 feet of 12/2G NM-B 'Romex' cost me nearly $200 or about five times what it ran back in December. Had to buy 50 feet of 2/2G NM-B for a tankless hot water heater a couple of weeks ago. That ran nearly $900. The customer nearly shit himself when he heard the price. Nothing I could do. Showed him the manual and load specs. That's what it called for.

Oh, I also doubled my trip charge for over 10 miles from $5 to $10 for higher gasoline prices. I also upped my hourly and that of helpers by $5 each to cover higher costs. All of that is going to get passed on to the renters I mostly fix apartments for who are already at the lower end of the economic scale.

Thanks a lot Joke Biden you POS, it's one more thing you and your retard party has fucked away entirely.
    Car (custom) parts are the same, if you can get them, they've gone up in price dramatically. The original quote for my engine has already gone up because of the difficulty in finding parts, not to mention the finish date has been pushed back. Great job, Joe....
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

10. #22 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,511 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

We'll have to wait and see. He has the press on his side, so who knows how many lies they'll tell for him. Just like with the China virus, their constant ridicule of Trump most definitely helped Joe win.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Bulletbob (04-22-2021)

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

I really wish you lived in an apartment in the Phoenix metro area and I got given a work order to fix something in it... That'd be truly enlightening for you. A revelation from God so-to-speak. Usually I'm a nice guy about fixing stuff, but for you I could make an exception...
    Compared to Putin's and Putin's GOPer lawlessly hacked in sewer conspiring creature on a mission to destroy Democracy from within as the tRump covid pandemic of the 21st century, apparently that was not enough to kill Democracy of the common decency of humanity. This as a result of first and of foremost for the history over 81 million majority voter to give the lawlessly hacked in 45 devil the White House boot! As such the relief is as follows:

Joe Biden’s Done More Good in a Week Than Donald Trump Did in Four Years

Of course, Trump did virtually no good. And yes, it’s early days. But there are specific things about this administration that give ample reason for hope.

After just over a week we can safely say that Joe Biden is the greatest president in American history.

I say that only because the last president, who shall remain nameless, repeatedly told us that he was the greatest president in American history. And Joe Biden is clearly better than he was. In fact, looking at the 30 executive orders produced by Biden, his vaccine plan, his restoration of normalcy to foreign policy, the efficiency and effectiveness of his administration to date, the diversity of his team, the transparency he has restored to the White House, the importance of some programs to which he has committed—from raising the minimum wage to $15 an hour to protecting our natural resources from commercial exploitation and systematically working to root out racially-driven inequity from our system—an objective observer would have to say that the Biden-Harris administration has done more good for the country in a week than the previous one had done in four years."

President Biden completely obliterated that foreign enemy owned tRump and GOPer atrocity against Democracy and humanity at being on a four year rampage in just one week with expected greater things to come at dealing with the internal and external enemy at hand against the common decency of civilization on Earth. The devil is a liar.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/joe-bi...-in-four-years

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Compared to Putin's and Putin's GOPer lawlessly hacked in sewer conspiring creature on a mission to destroy Democracy from within as the tRump covid pandemic of the 21st century, apparently that was not enough to kill Democracy of the common decency of humanity. This as a result of first and of foremost for the history over 81 million majority voter to give the lawlessly hacked in 45 devil the White House boot! As such the relief is as follows:

Joe Biden’s Done More Good in a Week Than Donald Trump Did in Four Years

Of course, Trump did virtually no good. And yes, it’s early days. But there are specific things about this administration that give ample reason for hope.

After just over a week we can safely say that Joe Biden is the greatest president in American history.

I say that only because the last president, who shall remain nameless, repeatedly told us that he was the greatest president in American history. And Joe Biden is clearly better than he was. In fact, looking at the 30 executive orders produced by Biden, his vaccine plan, his restoration of normalcy to foreign policy, the efficiency and effectiveness of his administration to date, the diversity of his team, the transparency he has restored to the White House, the importance of some programs to which he has committed—from raising the minimum wage to $15 an hour to protecting our natural resources from commercial exploitation and systematically working to root out racially-driven inequity from our system—an objective observer would have to say that the Biden-Harris administration has done more good for the country in a week than the previous one had done in four years."

President Biden completely obliterated that foreign enemy owned tRump and GOPer atrocity against Democracy and humanity at being on a four year rampage in just one week with expected greater things to come at dealing with the internal and external enemy at hand against the common decency of civilization on Earth. The devil is a liar.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/joe-bi...-in-four-years

Care to address why the cost of goods and services are skyrocketing since Joke Biden took office?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (04-21-2021)

15. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Care to address why the cost of goods and services are skyrocketing since Joke Biden took office?
    Seriously ignore the twat!!

16. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

bs and aside from your own air head drivel, do you care to address the following atrocity when it comes to your beloved and lawlessly hacked in tRump curse on humanity?:

A CLOSER LOOK

Donald Trump Built a National Debt So Big (Even Before the Pandemic) That It’ll Weigh Down the Economy for Years
    The “King of Debt” promised to reduce the national debt — then his tax cuts made it surge. Add in the pandemic, and he oversaw the third-biggest deficit increase of any president."

Trump’s lesser known but profoundly damaging legacies will be the explosive rise in the national debt that occurred on his watch. The financial burden that he’s inflicted on our government will wreak havoc for decades, saddling our kids and grandkids with debt.

The national debt has risen by almost $7.8 trillion during Trump’s time in office. That’s nearly twice as much as what Americans owe on student loans, car loans, credit cards and every other type of debt other than mortgages, combined, according to data from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. It amounts to about $23,500 in new federal debt for every person in the country."

https://www.propublica.org/article/national-debt-trump

17. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

bs and aside from your own air head drivel, do you care to address the following atrocity when it comes to your beloved and lawlessly hacked in tRump curse on humanity?:

A CLOSER LOOK

Donald Trump Built a National Debt So Big (Even Before the Pandemic) That It’ll Weigh Down the Economy for Years
    The “King of Debt” promised to reduce the national debt — then his tax cuts made it surge. Add in the pandemic, and he oversaw the third-biggest deficit increase of any president."

Trump’s lesser known but profoundly damaging legacies will be the explosive rise in the national debt that occurred on his watch. The financial burden that he’s inflicted on our government will wreak havoc for decades, saddling our kids and grandkids with debt.

The national debt has risen by almost $7.8 trillion during Trump’s time in office. That’s nearly twice as much as what Americans owe on student loans, car loans, credit cards and every other type of debt other than mortgages, combined, according to data from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. It amounts to about $23,500 in new federal debt for every person in the country."

Don't be afraid to see what you see

18. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Seriously ignore the twat!!
    I put no one on ignore. I want their ignorance on Front Street where everybody can see it for the retarded shit it is.

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

A CLOSER LOOK

What's any of that got to do with the price of building supplies?

20. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

well then you're dumb. Democrats will cheat in 2022 even more than they did in 2020. The press told them they will look the other way. It's gonna be tough for repubs to get control of anything ever again.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)