Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FORMER president Trump neglects to comment on Chauvin verdict. Proud Boys pissed off

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,168 Times in 5,906 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Today, 07:04 AM
    Grokmasterbater
    Verified Loser
    This message is hidden because Grokmasterbater is on your ignore list.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Capitalist View Post
    Oath Keepers are livid. 3 percenters are morose. Boogaloo Boys are flummoxed.
    Arian Nation world is turned up-side-down.
    All this tripe ... got a source?

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Oh, look. Dark Omen thinks Trump never said to inject disinfectant. How cute.
    Take a look at this and tell us again that Trump never said it.

And if he never said it, why did he claim he was being sarcastic the next day?

Thanks for that wonderful post. With it, you've proven that you're truly a TrumpTard that's so far up Trump's ass, you look like a polyp. How's the weather up there Dark Omen?

Did Trump tell anyone to inject disinfectant lol?

Did I miss it? How many other hoaxes did you get sucked into? Still clinging to the lie that Trump supporters murdered Officer Sicknick?

Share it with the group, don’t be shy, you have plenty of company.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Did Trump tell anyone to inject disinfectant lol?

Did I miss it? How many other hoaxes did you get sucked into? Still clinging to the lie that Trump supporters murdered Officer Sicknick?

Share it with the group, don’t be shy, you have plenty of company.

“I see disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning."

Yes, you DID miss it. Just like you've repressed every other moronic thing that Trump said. Don't even try to argue this topic. You will lose. If Trump didn't say it, why did thousands of people call Lysol and Clorox asking if it was okay to injest?

Don't inject disinfectants, health officials leapt to warn on Friday, reacting to President Donald Trump's comment that disinfectants perhaps could be injected or ingested to fight COVID-19. His suggestion even prompted the maker of Lysol to warn its product should never be used internally.
    “As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route),” said the statement from the maker of Lysol and Dettol.

The company said it was issuing a statement to combat “recent speculation.”
    Trump said Friday that he’d been speaking sarcastically but a transcript of his remarks suggested otherwise and his own government also cautioned the nation against the idea.

The Surgeon General’s office tweeted: “A reminder to all Americans- PLEASE always talk to your health provider first before administering any treatment/ medication to yourself or a loved one. Your safety is paramount, and doctors and nurses are have [sic] years of training to recommend what’s safe and effective.”
    Trump’s comments on disinfectants came after William Bryan, who leads the Science and Technology Directorate at the Department of Homeland Security, spoke at the Thursday briefing about how researchers are testing the effect of disinfectants on virus-laden saliva and respiratory fluids in the laboratory. They kill the virus very quickly, he said. Bryan said injections weren’t part of the disinfectant research.

So, still clinging to the lie that Trump never suggested to inject disinfectant?
    How about the lie that the 2020 Election was stolen from Trump?
    Did you swallow the lie that the Jan. 6th insurrection was peaceful?
    How much money have you donated to Trump so far?

Please Dark Omen. Keep responding and tell us more of the Trump lies you've swallowed so we know how far up Trump's ass you are.

“We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump is silent.
    If President Trump commented on it you'd whine about that.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Today, 08:12 AM
    Jizm Bagel
    Bigger than Jizm Crap
    This message is hidden because Jizm Bagel is on your ignore list.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Here is Trump acting 'Presidential' yesterday:

"One other thing, they're sending us not their best people. They are sending us people that, in many cases, not in all cases, are murderers, drug dealers, human traffickers, and really bad -- rapists, really bad people."

"I'll give you a little breaking news. Pfizer is in with the FDA. And what the FDA did with Johnson & Johnson is so stupid."

"And I've added something called Space Force. It's going to be so powerful, so important."

"I got tremendous numbers. Nobody has ever gotten the numbers I got. No sitting president has come even close. There's more popularity now than there was the day before the election because they see how bad things are at the border."

"You know, I cut taxes more than any president's ever cut taxes."

Gosh, I can't wait for more!!!!!!!

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,036 Times in 13,846 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Good for Trump.

At least one of them is acting presidential.
    Wait a minute, now Trump is getting credit for “acting presidential?” Like “acting presidential” was ever a characteristic the right looked for in Trump, in most cases, the reverse held true, and now they are giving him credit for “acting presidential?” Something is off here

9. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (04-21-2021)

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Wait a minute, now Trump is getting credit for “acting presidential?” Like “acting presidential” was ever a characteristic the right looked for in Trump, in most cases, the reverse held true, and now they are giving him credit for “acting presidential?” Something is off here
    Dark Omen is very confused. He also thinks Trump never suggested injecting disinfectant. Of course, that's what happens when all you watch is Foxnews, OAN and NewsMax.

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Good for Trump.

At least one of them is acting presidential.

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

“I see disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning."

Yes, you DID miss it. Just like you've repressed every other moronic thing that Trump said. Don't even try to argue this topic. You will lose. If Trump didn't say it, why did thousands of people call Lysol and Clorox asking if it was okay to injest?

Don't inject disinfectants, health officials leapt to warn on Friday, reacting to President Donald Trump's comment that disinfectants perhaps could be injected or ingested to fight COVID-19. His suggestion even prompted the maker of Lysol to warn its product should never be used internally.
    “As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route),” said the statement from the maker of Lysol and Dettol.

The company said it was issuing a statement to combat “recent speculation.”
    Trump said Friday that he’d been speaking sarcastically but a transcript of his remarks suggested otherwise and his own government also cautioned the nation against the idea.

The Surgeon General’s office tweeted: “A reminder to all Americans- PLEASE always talk to your health provider first before administering any treatment/ medication to yourself or a loved one. Your safety is paramount, and doctors and nurses are have [sic] years of training to recommend what’s safe and effective.”
    Trump’s comments on disinfectants came after William Bryan, who leads the Science and Technology Directorate at the Department of Homeland Security, spoke at the Thursday briefing about how researchers are testing the effect of disinfectants on virus-laden saliva and respiratory fluids in the laboratory. They kill the virus very quickly, he said. Bryan said injections weren’t part of the disinfectant research.

So, still clinging to the lie that Trump never suggested to inject disinfectant?
    How about the lie that the 2020 Election was stolen from Trump?
    Did you swallow the lie that the Jan. 6th insurrection was peaceful?
    How much money have you donated to Trump so far?

Please Dark Omen. Keep responding and tell us more of the Trump lies you've swallowed so we know how far up Trump's ass you are.

Einstein, he was talking about a possible therapy he heard discussed in a meeting with Birx. He didn’t ‘tell people to drink disinfectant or bleach’.

You lose. You bit on a hoax.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Yes, Biden was off. Way off.

You’d have a conniption if Trump did that because you had them for much less.

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Einstein, he was talking about a possible therapy he heard discussed in a meeting with Birx. He didn’t ‘tell people to drink disinfectant or bleach’.

You lose. You bit on a hoax.
    Let me tell you something Dark Omen.

NO CREDIBLE DOCTOR WAS DISCUSSING INJECTING DISINFECTANT AS A POSSIBLE THERAPY.

If you have to believe that in order to convince yourself Trump isn't a fucking moron, then you're farther up Trump's ass than the average TrumpTard.

And if that was true, why did Trump say the next day he was being sarcastic?

President Donald Trump said Friday that his remarks on injecting disinfectants to treat COVID-19 were sarcasm, after doctors responded with horror and disinfectant manufacturers urged people not to ingest the poisonous substances.

"I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters just like you, just to see what would happen," Trump said on Friday during a bill signing for the coronavirus aid package. "I was asking a sarcastic and a very sarcastic question to the reporters in the room about disinfectant on the inside.

You lost this one, Dark Omen. And there's no recovering from your comments. You swallowed the lie just like you swallowed the Capitol Insurrection was peaceful and just like you swallow Trump's load on a daily basis.

Surrender accepted. Damn, that was easy. Of course, when one debates TrumpTards on Trump's bonehead gaffes, everything's easy.

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Let me tell you something Dark Omen.

NO CREDIBLE DOCTOR WAS DISCUSSING INJECTING DISINFECTANT AS A POSSIBLE THERAPY.

If you have to believe that in order to convince yourself Trump isn't a fucking moron, then you're farther up Trump's ass than the average TrumpTard.

And if that was true, why did Trump say the next day he was being sarcastic?

President Donald Trump said Friday that his remarks on injecting disinfectants to treat COVID-19 were sarcasm, after doctors responded with horror and disinfectant manufacturers urged people not to ingest the poisonous substances.

"I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters just like you, just to see what would happen," Trump said on Friday during a bill signing for the coronavirus aid package. "I was asking a sarcastic and a very sarcastic question to the reporters in the room about disinfectant on the inside.

You lost this one, Dark Omen. And there's no recovering from your comments. You swallowed the lie just like you swallowed the Capitol Insurrection was peaceful and just like you swallow Trump's load on a daily basis.

Surrender accepted. Damn, that was easy. Of course, when one debates TrumpTards on Trump's bonehead gaffes, everything's easy.

You’re not very good at pissing contests.

No moving the goalposts. I don’t care if Trump made it up out of whole cloth he did not tell anyone to drink disinfectant or bleach.

Game over.

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump is silent.
    Mara Fatso flag at half-mast, OK's and PB's are already wearing jumpsuits and doing errands for the Crips, MI militias are in chaos as leadership ships out, sad sad day for little KKK pansies everywhere