Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many JPP righties here will side with Putin after he attacks Europe?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default How many JPP righties here will side with Putin after he attacks Europe?

“I hope that no one dares to cross the red line in respect to Russia, and we will determine where it is in each specific case,” Putin said. “Those who organize any provocations threatening our core security interests will regret their deeds more than they regretted anything for a long time.”

obviously little comrade annie will support his employer, along with comrade Darth and textie

wonder what Fox will tell the hicks this time around..... lib'ruls or Hillary are paying Putin to annex Ukraine?

https://www.daytondailynews.com/nati...NTQARVH5BCKKA/

2. The Following User Groans At reagansghost For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (04-23-2021)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (04-22-2021), Jack (04-21-2021)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    “I hope that no one dares to cross the red line in respect to Russia, and we will determine where it is in each specific case,” Putin said. “Those who organize any provocations threatening our core security interests will regret their deeds more than they regretted anything for a long time.”

obviously little comrade annie will support his employer, along with comrade Darth and textie

wonder what Fox will tell the hicks this time around..... lib'ruls or Hillary are paying Putin to annex Ukraine?

Yeah. They'll probably wait for Trump to tell them what to think. Or maybe Moscow Mitch?

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,020 Times in 8,278 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

How many JPP righties here will side with Putin after he attacks Europe?
    After meeting with the Russian ambassador, the trump campaign insisted anything opposing Putin's invasions be removed from the 2016 Republican Platform. They were just words, but still Republicans are not even willing to challenge Putin with words.

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

By all means, let’s start WWIII over Ukraine. Fricking Ukraine.

Can you goof balls even point it out on a map?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Matt Dillon (04-23-2021), redfish (04-22-2021)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello reagansghost,

The posters at JPP are not representative of the national political breakdown.

An online chat board is where all of the social misfits end up, the people who can't really get along with others in real life, so they go online and troll for attention.

Loners and misfits who have basically alienated most of their family, and have difficulty making and keeping real friends, would naturally end up online in a chat room with few rules preventing anti-social outbursts nor abuse.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    After meeting with the Russian ambassador, the trump campaign insisted anything opposing Putin's invasions be removed from the 2016 Republican Platform. They were just words, but still Republicans are not even willing to challenge Putin with words.
    Crimea wasnt an invasion,it was an annexation with a referendum
    Be a good little Russiaphobe and repeat the lies DA RUSSIANS!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Controlled Opposition (04-22-2021), redfish (04-22-2021)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Putin's action tells the world that he is in trouble at home.

Nothing like a little proxy war to rally support.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    By all means, let’s start WWIII over Ukraine. Fricking Ukraine.

Can you goof balls even point it out on a map?
    1/2 of Ukraine is full of Russian speaking nationalists

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Putin's action tells the world that he is in trouble at home.
    Nothing like a little proxy war to rally support.
    unfounded crap

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    1/2 of Ukraine is full of Russian speaking nationalists
    Good for Ukraine lol.

Why do we care one way or the other? We need to stay out of it. These idiots are going to get us sucked into a war.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 61 Times in 60 Posts

Little off topic but i'd side with anyone that nukes ca district 12.

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

why do you think we would agree with Obama's political policies........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

After meeting with the Russian ambassador, the trump campaign insisted anything opposing Putin's invasions be removed from the 2016 Republican Platform. .
    lol.....how easily they forget that Russia took over the Crimea during the Obama presidency and that Obama did nothing......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,020 Times in 8,278 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    lol.....how easily they forget that Russia took over the Crimea during the Obama presidency and that Obama did nothing......
    Obama imposed sanctions, and spoke out against it. Obama sent weapons to help the Ukraine, but he was unwilling to go to war over it. Protests against it are part of the Democratic Platform.

Yes, words are cheap, but that is all the more reason to ask why Republicans can not even give cheap words?

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 31 Times in 29 Posts

Obama imposed sanctions, and spoke out against it. Obama sent weapons to help the Ukraine, but he was unwilling to go to war over it. Protests against it are part of the Democratic Platform.

Yes, words are cheap, but that is all the more reason to ask why Republicans can not even give cheap words?
    actions speak louder than words.
    While Trump was president the world was more peaceful than in many years. Peace through strength works, always has, always will. Now with weak Biden in charge our enemies are ready to venture into wars again because they know that the USA is run by a pussy.