Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Chauvin found guilty...let the debates continue!

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,036 Times in 766 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 155 Times in 147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    no shit. if he had just been walking down the street, not passing fake money, the cops probably would not have ended up even talking to him, much less putting a knee on his neck for 9 minutes.
    Another thing I've passed fake $$$ twice without knowing it, replaced them, no harm no foul OR the cops being called, both were $20's.

People receive and pass fake $$$ all the time, MOST, without even knowing it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to no worries For This Post:

christiefan915 (04-21-2021), Taichiliberal (04-21-2021)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 61 Times in 60 Posts

Floyd wasn't psychotic.
    Then what made him think doing dope was a particularly good idea then, sanity perhaps?

We're all psychotic. Me, slightly less than any of you since you haven't a hope in hell of recognizing it on your own and no one else will tell you. If i told you this much im only sure it would leave you even further from being able to accept it.

You're just two team based contrairions at this point.

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Just two sides of a one dimensional train of thought.

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Lower life forms than plants who dont waste their time with a less-than-zero ambition in any way.

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by no worries View Post
    The store clerk who accepted a $20 bill from George Floyd shortly before Floyd died in a confrontation with police says he immediately suspected the bill was counterfeit — and he says he offered to pay for Floyd's cigarettes himself.

"I thought that George didn't really know that it was a fake bill," Christopher Martin testified Wednesday about taking the $20 bill. "So I thought I'd be doing him a favor."

Aside from that, I don't think holding a knee on Floyd's neck was even warranted, at all.

He was already handcuffed, they had 4 officers there, I had never witnessed such an over the top use of force, unless the person was psychotic, then the cops usually just shoot they guy.

Floyd wasn't psychotic.
    he refused to get into the squad car....they had a right to use reasonable force to get handcuffs on him, and then, just wait for the bigger ambulance to get there and load him like a wayward steer. they did almost everything wrong.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

Taichiliberal (04-21-2021)

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,718 Times in 4,154 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,364 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leaningright View Post
    It is what it is. He’s guilty and I accept the verdict. But I will say this and stand by it ... If it weren’t for George Floyd’s own actions he would very likely be alive today.
    Well, let's take that a step further....if the shop keep hadn't falsely reported that the man was trying to pass a phony bill, none of this would have happened.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    I don't think so, he was a ticking health time bomb.
    So if he was in prime health, Chauvin's actions would have had no effect?

Yeah, the defense tried to base their case on that premise....they were logically and factually proven wrong in a court of law...whether you like it, accept it or not.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Chauvin the murderous, stinking rat bastard and gutter quality ex cop at getting nabbed like a rat deserves to serve the full 30 year punishment guideline. This is when it comes to on video engaging in premediated murder in a brazen and schmuck way against a unarmed and defenseless citizen who pleaded that he could not breath, and regardless of how the POS Chauvin or his other gutter conspiring and un American co conspires reflect on others be it their looks or whatever. Actually I cannot stand the rancid, stupid, sleazy and contorted look of a treasonous bigot but that doesn't mean I would be willing to conspire to murder one of the rat bastards but instead let the Justice of nature takes its course upon their worthless hides.
    don't hold back....let us know how you REALLY feel!

George Orwell

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog View Post
    No hate crime. No racism.

Democrat propaganda media caught lying again, trying to start a race war.
    Hey genius, was there a count of "race crime" or "hate crime" in the verdict? If not, then dig up your hero Limbaugh and blow it out his ass.

George Orwell

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog View Post
    White libs pissed at verdict.

Pissed because they couldn't get their Blacks to riot, loot and burn down their own neighborhoods, again.
    My, but you do have a knack for projecting your warped view of reality on others, don't ya toodles?

George Orwell

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

Yeah, the defense tried to base their case on that premise....they were logically and factually proven wrong in a court of law...whether you like it, accept it or not.
    That wasn't a fair trial and the jury had every right to be scared of being doxxed.

https://www.facebook.com/thom.graham...62016622484963

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

Yes I believe that's true. Chauvin was only 5' 7" and 140 lbs plus his knee was between his neck and shoulder. So spare me one of your infamous chronology of the posts diatribes, thanks all the same.

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ]2epo]v[an View Post
    Passing fake money? Firstly, thats ss jurisdiction. Secondly that sounds like total bullshit. Was this even true? I suppose it was since it was all just a law suit scam but.... pfft? Now while dude did have his knee where he had his knee, i dont see he was even pressing. Whatever the fk really went on here is something that fits none of the narratives about it.

My points are best. I know this because they are the only things people aren't talking about.

The queens honor guard has two ways to get paid. One of them is to act a fool in front of cameras to get kickbacks from news papers.

This was a round robin fraud. This whole city just flushed itself down a toilet.
    What in the hell are you going on about? Hell, even the foreign press got the deal regarding the alleged funny money https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9682781.html

you had a 19 yr. old clerk who "guessed" the bill was fake, which started the whole ruckus https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimam...h=d441c4e67e55

If you're pissed by the money the city paid out to the Floyd family, TFB. Let me know when one of your friends or family dies of excessive force by the cops how much you'd want to be compensated.

The rest of your screed is pure supposition and conjecture laden drivel.

George Orwell

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

christiefan915 (04-21-2021), no worries (04-22-2021)

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by no worries View Post
    The store clerk who accepted a $20 bill from George Floyd shortly before Floyd died in a confrontation with police says he immediately suspected the bill was counterfeit — and he says he offered to pay for Floyd's cigarettes himself.

"I thought that George didn't really know that it was a fake bill," Christopher Martin testified Wednesday about taking the $20 bill. "So I thought I'd be doing him a favor."

Aside from that, I don't think holding a knee on Floyd's neck was even warranted, at all.

He was already handcuffed, they had 4 officers there, I had never witnessed such an over the top use of force, unless the person was psychotic, then the cops usually just shoot they guy.

Floyd wasn't psychotic.
    Thing was, the kid "thought" the bill was a fake.

It was never tested, and although money was on the front seat of a car, it wasn't retrieved by the cops.

Sad all around.

George Orwell

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

no worries (04-22-2021)

19. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Hopefully the Chauvin's three accessory former cops in murder who are due to stand trial will also be convicted.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to gemini104104 For This Post:

Taichiliberal (04-21-2021)