Thread: Hypocrite Kayleigh McEnany Says Biden Shouldn’t Have Weighed in on Chauvin Trial=bs

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Default Hypocrite Kayleigh McEnany Says Biden Shouldn’t Have Weighed in on Chauvin Trial=bs

Hypocrite Kayleigh McEnany Says Biden Shouldn’t Have Weighed in on Chauvin Trial

Donald Trump has never been shy about opining on pretty much any subject. It’s part of what made him relevant in the days before he ended politics. In addition to his claims about Barack Obama’s birth certificate, he also weighed in on things like the break-up of Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson.

And he didn’t really stop tweeting in this manner when he was president. Trump, of course, attacked any news anchor who criticized him in any way. But he also went after Arnold Schwarzenegger for his low ratings on The Apprentice.

And while Trump opined on any and every subject, his press secretary Kayleigh McEnany was happy to walk alongside him in lock-step. So it was pretty hypocritical on Tuesday to hear the now Fox pundit say that Joe Biden should not have taled about the Derek Chauvin case.

“I’m glad that he at least waited until the jury was sequestered,” McEnany whined. “But I think that the country is such a tinderbox right now, especially Minneapolis. There’s so much hurt, so much pain.”

It would be great if this fallen liar rat of the fallen and lawlessly hacked in tRump sewer mob would slither back in her rathole and disappear. Her un American and irrelevant voice should be put on mute indefinitely.

https://www.politicususa.com/2021/04...-chauvin-trial

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gemini104104 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (04-20-2021), PoliTalker (04-20-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Trump would be skewered by the media for such a comment and you know it.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello gemini104104,

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Hypocrite Kayleigh McEnany Says Biden Shouldn’t Have Weighed in on Chauvin Trial

Donald Trump has never been shy about opining on pretty much any subject. It’s part of what made him relevant in the days before he ended politics. In addition to his claims about Barack Obama’s birth certificate, he also weighed in on things like the break-up of Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson.

And he didn’t really stop tweeting in this manner when he was president. Trump, of course, attacked any news anchor who criticized him in any way. But he also went after Arnold Schwarzenegger for his low ratings on The Apprentice.

And while Trump opined on any and every subject, his press secretary Kayleigh McEnany was happy to walk alongside him in lock-step. So it was pretty hypocritical on Tuesday to hear the now Fox pundit say that Joe Biden should not have taled about the Derek Chauvin case.

“I’m glad that he at least waited until the jury was sequestered,” McEnany whined. “But I think that the country is such a tinderbox right now, especially Minneapolis. There’s so much hurt, so much pain.”

It would be great if this fallen liar rat of the fallen and lawlessly hacked in tRump sewer mob would slither back in her rathole and disappear. Her un American and irrelevant voice should be put on mute indefinitely.

https://www.politicususa.com/2021/04...-chauvin-trial
    She is out of touch with reality. She never should have supported Trump. It was a huge mistake. Her career is tainted now.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Truly priceless four minutes.

https://fb.watch/7kFNvhKXiQ/

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

Of course hojo SHOULD have gotten involved in the chauvin trial ... his massa obastard (wanna be dad of) treyvon martin taught him how ... now wait a minute ... was that before or after 'the beer summit' that hojo didn't get invited to ???