Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: a few hours later

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    Nice pic and a good example of what 3 or 4 quick slashes can do.
    We would train from 10 to 15 feet to see how fast we could close on a man with a knife. Also we would train to see how fast we could draw against such a suspect . we all had level 3 retention holsters in almost every case the guy with the knife got us. The woman about to be cut was a whole lot closer then that.
    in the last 5 years of my training, we've adopted the 21 foot rule for someone with a knife
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,859 Times in 3,139 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Bet you didn't say that when people made fun of trump's morbid obesity.
    Trump is a proper noun and should be capitalized. Is basic grammar not taught in schools anymore?

Trump is overweight, but he is not morbidly obese. It is likewise not healthy for one to be overweight (the more overweight a person is, the worse it is for their health). The sad thing is that this 16 year old girl looked as if she already weighed more than Trump weighs, and Trump has lived a good almost 75 years.

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Iolo/Penderyn View Post
    Do at least try to imagine a police force with some guts not spending all their time killing people.
    Police don't go around with the intent to kill people, numb nuts... I know you think that because the news purposely puts up every case they can find of a white cop killing a black perp and always peddles the "racist white cop" narrative to drum up hatred and division, but guess what... black cops kill white perps, black cops kill black perps, white cops kill white perps, and on and on and on, but those instances never get any attention because they don't fit the narrative...

Statistically speaking, it is rather rare for a cop to use lethal force against a perp.

Do try to learn something instead of being so easily duped by the manipulative lying media.

4. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Eagle View Post
    C-fan groaned your post as well as mine. Apparently she wanted the pink girl murdered.
    That seems to be the case. It seems that she doesn't want a white cop saving black lives. She'd rather support the BLM domestic terrorists and their efforts to actively destroy black lives instead. What a racist.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to gfm7175 For This Post:

MAGA MAN (04-22-2021)

6. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    in the last 5 years of my training, we've adopted the 21 foot rule for someone with a knife
    yes indeed as I said we train at 20 feet and found we often would have got cut and at 10 feet we always got cut . morons who have never had to deal with such danger have no clue . Im going home uncut and alive.
    I recall one instant when I was going off duty and a officer called for back up I ws the closest one to him when I pulled up he was laying on the ground with his arms wrapped around a guy trying to hold him and his gun and rdio were on the ground from where the suspect had hit the radio and made a play for his gun I wasnt about to let him get to the gun I closed from 10 feet as fast as I could and close lined him across the bottom of his neck and chest and landed on top of him with my fore arm on his wind pipe and he stared reaching so i pressed my fore arm int his neck and cut off his wind, and told him plain out y6ou resist me and I will hurt you. you dont have 30 min to decide what to do you have a matter of a couple seconds if your lucky liberal will never understand

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulletbob For This Post:

gfm7175 (04-22-2021)

8. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    That seems to be the case. It seems that she doesn't want a white cop saving black lives. She'd rather support the BLM domestic terrorists and their efforts to actively destroy black lives instead. What a racist.
    Maybe Cfan would rather that a black therapist show up instead of a white cop. That would be awesome, Rag Pants and Fat Girl beating on him after they finished off their other victims.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

gfm7175 (04-22-2021)

10. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Eagle View Post
    Maybe Cfan would rather that a black therapist show up instead of a white cop. That would be awesome, Rag Pants and Fat Girl beating on him after they finished off their other victims.
    "Please put down that knife... pretty please??!!"

**sounds of a man being stabbed to death**

Hmmmm, maybe having police isn't so bad after all...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to gfm7175 For This Post:

MAGA MAN (04-22-2021)

12. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,733 Times in 4,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iolo/Penderyn;4376[QUOTE
    936]

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    thing is, in America there is a national pattern that undercuts good police work....comparison of violent non-black perpetrators to those who are black usually shows the non-black folk NOT being subjected to deadly force. A matter of fact, of matter of history that taints any and all altercations. This may well have been a justified shooting, but you have advocates on both sides of the fence who are dug in and only believe their premature contentions.

And the band played on.
    I suppose you just have to choose between cowboy films and civilisation. Everything, everywhere and always is made worse by the obsession with bang-bangs, as almost everyone here would take for granted.[/QUOTE]

Okay, let's just knock off the UK snobbery. The British empire's history of colonialism and imperialism is rift with some of the nastiest things one can do to another human being. Hell, an American comedian once pointed out that the England/Ireland situation was living proof that without blacks, puerto ricans or jews people were STILL going to screw up!
    So much for "civilisation".

Now I'm not going to compare congenital violence in American society to yours (as yours is currently by far MUCH LESS), but please don't act if your country's shyte doesn't stink to some degree regarding police bias and public violent incidents.

Hope this clear the air and we can continue with a cordial discussion.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

13. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog View Post
    "The problem with bodycams, is they keep exonerating the police."

- The woke white Left
    A half truth at best.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

14. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    idiocy. and you're an idiot for even suggesting it. the risk to everyones life isn't worth trying to 'fight fairly' or even at a disadvantage.

It's what they do in sensible countries, kid - and they way they start is to train police in conciliation. If you know nothing but how to bully people there is a very fair chance they'll either strike at you with gun or knife, or else run, and all American police are trained to do, apparently, is murder them. Not a sensible way to behave.

15. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    Police don't go around with the intent to kill people, numb nuts... I know you think that because the news purposely puts up every case they can find of a white cop killing a black perp and always peddles the "racist white cop" narrative to drum up hatred and division, but guess what... black cops kill white perps, black cops kill black perps, white cops kill white perps, and on and on and on, but those instances never get any attention because they don't fit the narrative...

Statistically speaking, it is rather rare for a cop to use lethal force against a perp.

Do try to learn something instead of being so easily duped by the manipulative lying media.
    Your police kill a thousand a year, ours three, and we all know that. Teach 'em how to talk to people instead of shooting them. You'll find it works wonders.

16. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Okay, let's just knock off the UK snobbery. The British empire's history of colonialism and imperialism is rift with some of the nastiest things one can do to another human being. Hell, an American comedian once pointed out that the England/Ireland situation was living proof that without blacks, puerto ricans or jews people were STILL going to screw up!

Now I'm not going to compare congenital violence in American society to yours (as yours is currently by far MUCH LESS), but please don't act if your country's shyte doesn't stink to some degree regarding police bias and public violent incidents.

While there was anything left of the British Empire, I opposed it, burning a unionist flag every Empire Day in school. We are talking about NOW, see. And what we are talking about now is not my Country or the English-dominated Union (which I am keen to leave) but your nutty police who are trained to do nothing but murder people with guns.

17. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

A half truth at best.
    Welsh Labour voters! Could easily apply to the Wokerati.

18. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Your police kill a thousand a year, ours three, and we all know that.
    ????????

Teach 'em how to talk to people instead of shooting them. You'll find it works wonders.
    No, you'll find that a lot more people will end up being murdered. You can't always talk a person into putting the gun/knife/etc down. When a 400 pound morbidly obese whale screams the threat "I'm going to fucking stab you, bitch!" and then charges at two black girls with her knife in her hand, extended outwards in a threatening manner, and is a couple feet away from stabbing the one black girl, what is a cop supposed to do to stop the black girl from being stabbed by the morbidly obese whale??

It seems like you mindless fucks want to revert back to the days of segregation. That's real "progressive" of you... I'm sick and tired of lawless race-baiting fucks like you.
    Last edited by gfm7175; 04-23-2021 at 07:39 AM.

19. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

While there was anything left of the British Empire, I opposed it, burning a unionist flag every Empire Day in school. We are talking about NOW, see. And what we are talking about now is not my Country or the English-dominated Union (which I am keen to leave) but your nutty police who are trained to do nothing but murder people with guns.
    Then let's stick to the topic without the subliminal condescending attitude (whether you realize it or not). And as bad as systemic racism among American law enforcement is, just remember your current homeland isn't without sin: https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...k-lives-matter

George Orwell