Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Ben's Butthole Bursted Bigly Badly

He got rekt hard.

Need a Trump butthurt salve.

2. The Following User Groans At AProudLefty For This Awful Post:

Matt Dillon (04-21-2021)

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Althea (04-21-2021), christiefan915 (04-24-2021), Doc Dutch (04-20-2021), Guno צְבִי (04-20-2021), NiftyNiblick (04-21-2021)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,624 Times in 51,916 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post

He got rekt hard.

Need a Trump butthurt salve.
    There will certainly be a lot of butthurt people over Chauvin's conviction, but most people know justice was done.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

AProudLefty (04-20-2021)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 61 Times in 60 Posts

Its interesting in this vid*

Code:
    https://youtu.be/xRoqSyIi-98
    The guy fails to explain what he explained here

Code:
    https://youtu.be/QKIobyk6Isc

Which basically amounts to the fact that you can literally hold your breath until you’re dead when you’re on dope like fentanyl. You also would never need to announce you couldnt breath let alone in a suspicious emotionless monotone. This floyd thing looks scripted and rehearsed.

And lets not forget what happened next, the death was used by racists to launch a race riot.

There’s two ways for the queen’s honor guard to get paid. One of them is to do stupid sht for the camera for a kickback from newspapers.

Heres what happened. A black guy commits suicide by cop with his buddy he works and shares lines with so his family can get a lawsuit and the cop can get a kickback. The death was used by enemy subversives to incite race riots and radicalise leftist sympathizers who deal them both the cheap drugs they both use.

and we're just to supposed to think the da never thought of this as they leave the city open to lawsuits?

dude will do his time like a pro knowing he'll get a big daddy kickback from mafia backed dixiecrats when he gets out.

https://deplorablefeed.com/u-s-soldi...im-pedophiles/

Btw, i tracked this deplorablefeed group to bulgaria. But pretty sure it’s all legit.

The prime reason i denounce mafia dixicrats like jHoe is because it makes their cover that much harder to maintain.

"If you cant beat them, join them." ~ public school

"If you cant beat them, lead them off a cliff." ~ some capone lady dealing dope on madison's west highschool school board 1983. ~ al gore 1998

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ]2epo]v[an View Post
    Its interesting in this vid*
    Chauvin is going to be sucking cock for 20+ years.

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,924 Times in 13,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Shapiro is almost certainly correct. If you were on that jury and knew that if you returned a not guilty verdict, that a mass of protesters would descend on your home and burn it to the ground, and that your life were potentially in danger, would you still vote not guilty if that's what you believed? Would you cave to the mob?

That sort of mob threat used to be found in the deep, racist, South were lynchings and railroading of suspects occurred. Now it's moving to the Progressive parts of the US.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Shapiro is almost certainly correct. If you were on that jury and knew that if you returned a not guilty verdict, that a mass of protesters would descend on your home and burn it to the ground, and that your life were potentially in danger, would you still vote not guilty if that's what you believed? Would you cave to the mob?

That sort of mob threat used to be found in the deep, racist, South were lynchings and railroading of suspects occurred. Now it's moving to the Progressive parts of the US.
    If if if if if.

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If if if if if.
    There's really no if's about it.

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Blog Entries

There's really no if's about it.
    Then I am sure you have some proof that they know who the jurors are and where they live?

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    No one ever does more than five for a lesser charge of murder 2. He'll be out with a big fat sack of cash in the bahamas. Meanwhile, the city will have been destroyed and then bled dry. Kickbacks and cheap drugs for everyone.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Im really doubting you're not homo btw.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Then I am sure you have some proof that they know who the jurors are and where they live?
    No, but given current technology I can see it being more than possible. Imagine this: Someone gets photos of the jurors. Using face recognition technology they get likely persons. Or, since the jurors are not sequestered, someone tails them to their car or home and gets their name and address as a result. There's plenty of variations of that. Once they have the name and address, the rest is gravy.

The jurors don't even have to have absolute proof that has happened, they just have to believe it has.

As a personal example, I don't have a large on-line footprint. I was an SA and have sufficient computer and programming background to know how to keep things reasonably secure. Yet, when I was publicly opposed to Arizona's Prop 127 and other "green" initiatives involving solar and wind (yes, I'm really an expert on these systems) I got two pieces of hate mail / threatening letters via snail mail. One was like a ransom note with the words cut out and pasted. The other was typed on a typewriter--not laser or inkjet printed.

There are plenty of people out there that can have such hate that they'll do that sort of nonsense. For most people, receiving something like that would be pretty chilling. I just shrugged it off. I doubt in my case they had the balls to do anything beyond try scare tactics. But if you were on that jury would you be worried? I think for the vast majority of people they would be.

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yeah most people are scaredy douch bags that would rather die together in a supermarket than trust themselves with a single bullet.

You got a point there.

Like i said. Dude gonnah be out of jail with a big bag of cash, tickets to the bahamas, a thankyou letter from floyds family lawyer and a pocket full of dope from all the judgment kickbacks.

It was a suicide all along. Putting cash on it.

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No one ever does more than five for a lesser charge of murder 2. He'll be out with a big fat sack of cash in the bahamas. Meanwhile, the city will have been destroyed and then bled dry. Kickbacks and cheap drugs for everyone.
    Indiana is a Yankee state. Why should I care what they do? I support State's Rights, even Yankee Blue Belly States.

Care to make a wager on Chauvin's sentence? $20 donation to JPP in the winner's name that Chauvin gets more than 5 years?

Yeah most people are scaredy douch bags that would rather die together in a supermarket than trust themselves with a single bullet.

You got a point there.

Like i said. Dude gonnah be out of jail with a big bag of cash, tickets to the bahamas, a thankyou letter from floyds family lawyer and a pocket full of dope from all the judgment kickbacks.

It was a suicide all along. Putting cash on it.
    $20. Are you in?

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No, but given current technology I can see it being more than possible. Imagine this: Someone gets photos of the jurors. Using face recognition technology they get likely persons. Or, since the jurors are not sequestered, someone tails them to their car or home and gets their name and address as a result. There's plenty of variations of that. Once they have the name and address, the rest is gravy.

The jurors don't even have to have absolute proof that has happened, they just have to believe it has.

As a personal example, I don't have a large on-line footprint. I was an SA and have sufficient computer and programming background to know how to keep things reasonably secure. Yet, when I was publicly opposed to Arizona's Prop 127 and other "green" initiatives involving solar and wind (yes, I'm really an expert on these systems) I got two pieces of hate mail / threatening letters via snail mail. One was like a ransom note with the words cut out and pasted. The other was typed on a typewriter--not laser or inkjet printed.

There are plenty of people out there that can have such hate that they'll do that sort of nonsense. For most people, receiving something like that would be pretty chilling. I just shrugged it off. I doubt in my case they had the balls to do anything beyond try scare tactics. But if you were on that jury would you be worried? I think for the vast majority of people they would be.
    IIRC, that's illegal to "out" jurors, but state laws may vary.

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

IF you did that, then you'd be violating your oath just like the ex-military assholes who attacked the Capitol and assualted hundreds of police violated their oaths.

I wouldn't cave to the mob. I'd either do my duty or not have taken the job in the first place.