Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Associate Dean at ASU says blacks should be graded on EFFORT not performance

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,207 Times in 3,428 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Default Associate Dean at ASU says blacks should be graded on EFFORT not performance

HAHAHAHA. Even taking mickey mouse courses like African Studies, our darky friends still fail. Most can't even read and should not be in college. The average black IQ is 65.

https://patriotrising.com/social-jus...t-good-grades/

april 20 2021 In order to reinforce the “positive racial identity” of black students, an academic at Arizona State University (ASU) has written a book that calls on schools to “destroy grading.”

Grading students’ work, especially in the area of writing, is a form of “white supremacy” that must be abolished in order for black students to “achieve” at the same level as white students.

Asao Inoue, who works as associate dean for Academic Affairs, Equity, and Inclusion within the College of Integrative Sciences and Arts, contends that merit should not be a consideration when dealing with black students’ academic performance. “Anti-racism,” he says, simply does not allow for it.

In his book Labor-Based Grading Contracts: Building Equity and Inclusion in the Compassionate Writing Classroom, Inoue attempts to make the case that a student’s efforts, rather than actual performance, are what should be graded.

If it were up to Inoue, final course grades would be determined “purely by the labor students complete, not by any judgments of the quality of their writing.”

“While the qualities of student writing is [sic] still at the center of the classroom and feedback, it has no bearing on the course grade,” Inoue writes.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    HAHAHAHA. Even taking mickey mouse courses like African Studies, our darky friends still fail. Most can't even read and should not be in college. The average black IQ is 65.
    They have been abused by universities who knew that these people did not have by any stretch of the imagination the skills required to succeed as a student...but where admitted in the name of The Rainbow, and they were told that they were good enough to be there.....they were lied to and oft times money changed hands.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,654 Times in 4,435 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Most of the Amazon reviews gave this book one star. There are many similar books attacking grades (many unrelated to race).

I am suspicious that most of these are for the purpose of keeping more students for the purpose of increasing revenue.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Does anyone want to talk about where black resentment comes from?
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Most of the Amazon reviews gave this book one star. There are many similar books attacking grades (many unrelated to race).

I am suspicious that most of these are for the purpose of keeping more students for the purpose of increasing revenue.
    Blacks have been taught that they are victims, that expecting them to do well is unreasonable.

Where we are is where that goes, building victims was always a deeply horrible idea.

America is awash in bad ideas.

Drowning actually.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,654 Times in 4,435 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Blacks have been taught that they are victims, that expecting them to do well is unreasonable.

Where we are is where that goes.
    There are also many whites who do not pass college courses because they make no effort. Or, they do pass because of low standards. Many of these never flunk out because colleges want to retain students for financial (and accreditation) purposes. Often the issue of race is just an excuse for low standards for all students.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Does anyone want to talk about where black resentment comes from?
    I know where black resentment comes from. They hate whites because we're successful and they aren't.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There are also many whites who do not pass college courses because they make no effort. Or, they do pass because of low standards. Many of these never flunk out because colleges want to retain students for financial (and accreditation) purposes. Often the issue of race is just an excuse for low standards for all students.
    HAHAHA. Of course there are SOME stupid whites, you moron. Know what a percentage is.??? The percentage of illiterate adult blacks is far higher than for whites. Like 80% versus 5%. THINK you miserable WHR.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

My boys best friend in HS had parents that told all four of their kids as often as was required "You will not in this house ever say that the reason you did not succeed is because you are black...there will be no exceptions".

They sure knew what blacks are taught, what their kids blacks friends are often taught, what adults often say to black kids.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

War=Peace (04-20-2021)

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Universities mostly died some time ago. Now because they provide so little of value they are beginning to have hard time finding customers, Universities are now in many cases a place that should not be entered, only mind warping happens now, they gave up doing education awhile ago.

Please dont tell the parents who are trying to pretend that it is great that their kids are at University.

Especially the ones who send money.

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I know where black resentment comes from. They hate whites because we're successful and they aren't.
    They are in pain and they have been taught since birth to blame white people for any feelings that they might have that they dont like.

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

Grades outside of the hard sciences are meaningless, so I have no problem with this.

But if they decide that med students should be graded on effort alone, I'd start to worry...
    DemoKKKrats: The dangerous fascist psychopaths Orwell warned us about.

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by War=Peace View Post
    Grades outside of the hard sciences are meaningless, so I have no problem with this.

But if they decide that med students should be graded on effort alone, I'd start to worry...
    All medical schools have much lower admission standards for blacks than for whites/asians.

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My boys best friend in HS had parents that told all four of their kids as often as was required "You will not in this house ever say that the reason you did not succeed is because you are black...there will be no exceptions".
    That's a nice sentiment but the fact is blacks are extremely inferior mentally and that truly is why they fail. The evidence is overwhelming.

1. Black-americans come in last in all standardized tests. Asian-americans do fine on all the tests so it's not due to cultural bias in the tests.

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

3. No black has ever won a Science Nobel Prize unless you count one in 1979 for the semi-science of economics. They have won many nobels in non-brain fields like Peace and also in Literature so it is not due to racism.

4. Out of 1552 chess grandmasters in the world, only THREE are black.

16. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That's a nice sentiment but the fact is blacks are extremely inferior mentally and that truly is why they fail. The evidence is overwhelming.

1. Black-americans come in last in all standardized tests. Asian-americans do fine on all the tests so it's not due to cultural bias in the tests.

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

3. No black has ever won a Science Nobel Prize unless you count one in 1979 for the semi-science of economics. They have won many nobels in non-brain fields like Peace and also in Literature so it is not due to racism.

4. Out of 1552 chess grandmasters in the world, only THREE are black.
    Well now you might very well be on to something...the fact that power demands that no one talk about such things to the point that scientists get told that their careers are over if they look into the matter is certainly disturbing...it sure looks like this is yet another time that truth is being hidden from the masses by power.