1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    LMAO!

The wealthiest part of Blue Ridge is the equivalent of the poorest parts of Atlanta.

And your part of the state receives far more state spending than it contributes in revenue.

Atlanta pays at least 51% of the taxes in the state, but only gets 37% of the spending.

That means you get more spending than you pay for.

You're welcome.

You would have to work yourself in order for you to demand thanks, moocher little scat piggy.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Underdog For This Post:

Bulletbob (04-21-2021), MAGA MAN (04-21-2021)

3. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Eagle View Post
    This week I will have my booster (second) shot of the Trump Vaccine and prior to that I had two negative snot tests and two negative antibody tests. As far as The Science goes I am immune and not contagious, so the mask is off my face and in my pocket. I will not be wearing it in spite of state mandates and signs upon entering retail establishments.

If I'm scolded at or whatever by a private individual (Karen) I will state that I have been vaccinated and the conversation regarding masking won't go further. Only if asked by a store employee will I comply.
    after being fuly vaccinated the need for a mask to protect your self is basically small . I wear them where required but many places no longer require one .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulletbob For This Post:

MAGA MAN (04-21-2021)

5. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You're the one who caught COVID, and the only reason was because you didn't wash your hands.

You are the one who caught herpes and is happy you can blame it now on your vaccine, not having unprotected scat sex in back alleys.

https://www.wtrf.com/health-and-fitn...id-19-vaccine/

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Underdog For This Post:

MAGA MAN (04-21-2021)

7. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,417 Times in 7,536 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

False equivalency:
    virus ≠ bacteria

8. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

MAGA MAN (04-21-2021)

9. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    Yes yes we figured out how stupid you inbreds are a long time ago
    we figured out how stupid you were when you voted for joe Biden and he claimed hunter was the smartest man he knows that kinda told us every think we needed to know about Joe and people who voted for him

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulletbob For This Post:

MAGA MAN (04-21-2021)

11. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Same here. I realize some get offended when seeing folks not wearing (I don’t) . But I also realize masks are useless against spreading viruses except that itprotects against direct contact of hand to face. So in that regard it’s self protection, does nothing to protect others.
    I’m not offended in the least when I see folks walking around at Lowe’s or Fred Meyer maskless .
    Of course when I go to the MatSu valley almost nobody wears so I don’t either.
    it protects others from being sneezed or coughed on (droplets)
    It does not protect against COVID aerosol format

https://www.lhsfna.org/index.cfm/lif...g-coronavirus/
    Paper Mask

Effective for: These masks are intended to filter larger nuisance dusts from the air, such as pollen or sawdust, which are much larger than virus particles. Like surgical masks, they provide some barrier protection for the wearer and those in close contact with the wearer.

Limitations: Though made of filtering material, they are not designed to filter inhaled particles as small as viruses and don’t form a face seal.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

anonymoose (04-21-2021), gfm7175 (04-21-2021)

13. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You're the one who caught COVID, and the only reason was because you didn't wash your hands.

you caught herpes sucking cock for drug money behind the alley, shit piggy.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Underdog For This Post:

MAGA MAN (04-21-2021)

15. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

nderstanding Particles, Droplets and Aerosols

We know SARs-CoV-2 is spread through respiratory droplets expelled by an infected person, such as during a cough or sneeze. Depending on the person and force of their breath, these droplets could be large enough to see (e.g., spittle during a hacking cough) or so tiny that they hang in the air and are invisible to the naked eye (e.g., during regular breathing).

Safety and health professionals have a term for these tiny particles that get suspended in the air – aerosols. The consensus is that SARs-CoV-2 particles can become aerosolized, which is critical to understanding how the virus spreads. That’s because gravity forces larger particles to the ground fairly quickly, but smaller, aerosolized particles can linger in the air for much longer. Being suspended in the air makes it much more likely for a virus to be breathed in, versus being on a surface and needing to be brought to our face by our hands.

The potential for airborne transmission – getting the virus from simply being in a room with an infected person for an extended period of time – is what’s driving the recommendations over masks and other facial coverings. So will any of these masks actually protect you from the virus?

Comparing N95s, Surgical Masks and Cloth Masks

First, let’s be clear that there’s no comparison between a correctly worn respirator, such as an N95, and other types of masks and facial coverings. Respirators are designed – and scientifically proven – to filter extremely small particles from the air. N95s and more protective options like elastomeric or half-face respirators are so effective because they form a tight seal to the wearer’s face, which forces all the inhaled air to pass through the filter.

Unfortunately, this is also why N95s are in such short supply. Knowing that it’s not realistic for everyone to wear an N95 respirator, let’s take a look at the potential benefits and limitations of other options in more detail.

Surgical Mask

Effective for: The primary purpose of these masks is to protect other people from the wearer’s respiratory droplets. These masks also give some barrier protection against larger respiratory droplets from other people.

Limitations: Because there’s no facial seal, surgical masks don’t reliably filter enough smaller airborne particles to count as respiratory protection. One study found surgical masks can filter about 60 percent of smaller, inhaled particles. (By comparison, an N95 would filter 95 percent of these particles.)

Paper Mask

Effective for: These masks are intended to filter larger nuisance dusts from the air, such as pollen or sawdust, which are much larger than virus particles. Like surgical masks, they provide some barrier protection for the wearer and those in close contact with the wearer.

Limitations: Though made of filtering material, they are not designed to filter inhaled particles as small as viruses and don’t form a face seal.

Homemade Cloth/Fabric Mask

Effective for: Homemade masks provide some barrier protection from large respiratory droplets expelled by other people. Perhaps most importantly, they reduce the spread of respiratory droplets emitted by the wearer. In one study, coughing through a cotton mask significantly reduced the amount of SARs-CoV-2 particles transferred to a test surface.

Limitations: As above, these masks don’t form a tight seal to the face and don’t reliably filter small inhaled particles. Attempts to measure the effectiveness of cloth masks to filter small particles show a wide range of results: cotton T-shirt (seven percent), shop towel (19 percent), coffee filter (49 percent). Material type and thickness (e.g., cotton, denim, canvas), fit to face (e.g., flexible nose bridge) and use of an internal filter (e.g., coffee filter) are just some of the variables that affected filtering efficiency.
    https://www.lhsfna.org/index.cfm/lif...g-coronavirus/

16. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,539 Times in 14,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Big Money Dolla View Post
    you caught herpes sucking cock for drug money behind the alley, shit piggy.
    How many times has the board of health been called to your apartment for the stench and roach infestation, bet they didn't find ant soap there
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

LV426 (04-21-2021)

18. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,417 Times in 7,536 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

LMAO!

The wealthiest part of Blue Ridge is the equivalent of the poorest parts of Atlanta.

You’ve never been to Nellysford, VA.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

MAGA MAN (04-21-2021)

20. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,172 Times in 10,390 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Your new slutation suits you.
    Why do you have to be asked by employees before you do the right thing, asshole?

21. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

I've posted my results to you in the past, little shit piggy, I am not playing your games again.
    Your results are made up, aren't they?

The Mayo Clinic says the antibody test you got only reveals if you have the antibodies, not how many you have. Furthermore, they also say that you should assume you can catch COVID again, even if you test positive for antibodies.

So this is another example of your Selective Listening Habit.

Just like with Fauci and the masks on March 2nd 2020, you fixate on a portion of what was said and ignore everything else...then you lie about it and paint a distorted, oversimplified and inaccurate picture that you then shift the goalposts on the more it's held to scrutiny.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

22. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (04-21-2021)

23. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,172 Times in 10,390 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    I leave my slave collar at home ... because it is as effective against the plague as my chain link fence is at keeping out mosquito's
    And because you’re a lazy fucking asshole

24. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (04-21-2021)

25. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You would have to work yourself in order for you to demand thanks, moocher little scat piggy.
    You're a liar.

You lied about where you lived.

You lied about COVID antibodies.

I mean, dude, come on...what's with all the lying?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (04-21-2021)

27. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are the one who caught herpes and is happy you can blame it now on your vaccine, not having unprotected scat sex in back alleys.
    See, you have to lie about me because you stupidly opened yourself up to ridicule by admitting you caught COVID in March 2020, when it was really hard to do so.