Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: What will happen if 50% of Radical Right Wing Extremists refuse to get vaccinated?

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 61 Times in 60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Only side effect I had from the 2nd shot were a couple waves of fatigue. But nothing a nap couldn't fix.
    Why would i trust you when i have first hand accounts from family and neighbors. "Wiped out all week."

For me, covid was a 2 day 38.2 fever that made the sudden shift to tropical climate very comfortable and the inability to taste or smell cigaretts as i took up my smoking habit again. Im not even jokinh about the antifa faggot at pheonix airport either. I reported it to everyone. Fbi, cia, dhs, local health dpt, potus, tsa. Didnt have much else to do in self-quarantine. Both of them, the guy and his attempted murder accomplice going to go kill her grandfather in tucson who hung all over the 80yo hippy coughing up lung pudding on the greyhound.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And nsa by default, lol.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Historically? Anti-vaccine is a relatively new phenomenon. Some people were convinced by TV and internet sites that vaccines cause autism. https://www.chop.edu/news/journals-d...s-cause-autism The English doctor who started it all was canned for dishonesty in his article and research. He lost his medical license.
    However, the seed was planted and it took sprout in many places. Most parents did not even consider refusing vaccines for their children. Most did not know you could opt-out for religious or other made-up reasons.
    So diseases that were almost eliminated are making a comeback. Parents are weeping at their stupidity when their kids get sick or die and they did not have to.
    No fool, it's very simple science. Everything you prevent a virus from doing in your body by using antibodies is everything you stop your own body from being able to do for itself. Why do you suppose we have a vax for this meaningless minor cold and no vax at all for hiv? Because a vax for hiv would do the same thing hiv does, wipe out your immune system.

We seriously need to get rid of these souless faggot slime. You'd sell your own mothers for a bag of bacha bazi brown.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,242 Times in 2,335 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 162 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm a little late to this thread and I ain't reading 5 pages to see if this has already been addressed, so disregard if you want. But shouldn't the question be "What will happen if 50% of Radical LEFT Wing Extremists refuse to get vaccinated?". I almost died from the H1N1 clinton virus in 1995, so I get a flu shot every year. I'm sold on the Trump vaccine too. All my conservative acquaintances are in accord, with the exception of a few who are actually more of a libertarian bent. But the fly in the jackass ointment is, are you ready for this?...VOTING LAWS! That's right kids! Turns out you need ID for life in general, but specifically, to vote AND get the vaccine! Let's see if the pathetic jackass base is motivated enough to save their own lives.
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,302 Times in 53,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Maybe it's an age thing but I'm 48 and a number of friends have talked about being rocked after the 2nd shot. My wife mocked a number of them for having the 'man flu' but she got knocked out herself the second day after the second shot.
    The young woman who gave me the 2nd one said that the ppl who got the worst side effects after the 2nd one were under 50 yo. From what friends are saying on social media, this seems to be the trend.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    The young woman who gave me the 2nd one said that the ppl who got the worst side effects after the 2nd one were under 50 yo. From what friends are saying on social media, this seems to be the trend.
    Have heard that as well, if you’re “younger” and healthier you’re likely to have more of a negative reaction.

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,302 Times in 53,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Have heard that as well, if you’re “younger” and healthier you’re likely to have more of a negative reaction.
    After age 50 our immune systems start to get less robust, so that only makes sense that we old codgers would have less of an immune response than you young whippersnappers.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    After age 50 our immune systems start to get less robust, so that only makes sense that we old codgers would have less of an immune response than you young whippersnappers.
    It’s rare at 48 to be called a young whippersnapper so I’ll just sit here and soak that in for a minute.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (04-21-2021)

10. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Capitalist View Post
    Well, in about a month, 70-80% of Americans will be vaccinated. Most of those right wingers that don't get vaccinated will become infected, many will die but all of those who get infected will essentially become immune through infection rather than vaccination (at the expense of many other dead Republicans).

Oh well. Hard to feel compassion for a group that chooses to live their lives carelessly. Poor choices yield poor outcomes.

Well then they should be rounded up and quarantined in cages until further notice like the insurrectionist and un American savages they are at not being associated with the general populace at already being a public health hazard but a worse case scenario in that regard.

11. #70 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,601 Times in 17,045 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Yet it's the older ones who are more adversely affected by the virus than the vaccine.

Myself, I didn't even have a sore arm from either shot, neither did the GF. All but one (of those who took the vaccine in the hospital where she works) had issues. That one complains of being sick all the time from what I hear. I'd think some of those who had "reactions" already had misgivings about the vaccine and their reactions were "mentally induced."
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

12. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,242 Times in 13,389 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 840 Times in 799 Posts

NOTHING!

13. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,310 Times in 8,474 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ]2epo]v[an View Post
    For me, covid was a 2 day 38.2 fever
    Absolutely no American would say that. Where are you really from?

14. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,310 Times in 8,474 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post
    I almost died from the H1N1 clinton virus in 1995
    1995 was a very moderate flu season. I am not giving Clinton credit for that, it was just good luck. Could you be thinking of 2009 H1N1 outbreak? That would be weird, because usually people get the year of personal issues right.

Anyway, a lot of people have tried to blame Obama (not Clinton) for the 2009 outbreak, but Obama had over a million people tested in the first month. trump was closer to 500... That is not 500,000, but the number less than a thousand. In short, Obama used America's amazing medical technology to beat back H1N1, while trump hoped it would all go away with no effort.

15. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Historically? Anti-vaccine is a relatively new phenomenon. Some people were convinced by TV and internet sites that vaccines cause autism. https://www.chop.edu/news/journals-d...s-cause-autism The English doctor who started it all was canned for dishonesty in his article and research. He lost his medical license.
    However, the seed was planted and it took sprout in many places. Most parents did not even consider refusing vaccines for their children. Most did not know you could opt-out for religious or other made-up reasons.
    So diseases that were almost eliminated are making a comeback. Parents are weeping at their stupidity when their kids get sick or die and they did not have to.

right, and historically anti-vaxxers have been more likely left than right wing.

thanks for the concession.

16. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,421 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Big Money Dolla View Post
    right, and historically anti-vaxxers have been more likely left than right wing.
    But you're the ones refusing to vaccinate yourselves, which only prolongs the pandemic.

So thanks for nothing.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist