Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: What will happen if 50% of Radical Right Wing Extremists refuse to get vaccinated?

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,366 Times in 6,038 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    So long as the elderly and vulnerable get the jab—nothing much will happen lol?

No faith in facts and data?
    Did you get vaccinated? If not, Are you planning to? And if you do get vaccinated, will you tell your right wing friends? lol
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Capitalist View Post
    The black community, because of history has a reason to be skeptical. The right wing is basing their choice on bullshit conspiracy theories.
    But would the outcomes you lay out in the OP being any different for them, namely a good number of deaths?

Edit: I say this in the context of assuming the goal, desire and hope is to save lives.
    Last edited by cawacko; 04-20-2021 at 07:03 PM.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,129 Times in 11,701 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Flaming Capitalist;4372740]Well, in about a month, 70-80% of Americans will be vaccinated. Most of those right wingers that don't get vaccinated will become infected, many will die but all of those who get infected will essentially become immune through infection rather than vaccination (at the expense of many other dead Republicans).

Oh well. Hard to feel compassion for a group that chooses to live their lives carelessly. Poor choices yield poor outcomes.

Nothin' will happen.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Did you get vaccinated? If not, Are you planning to? And if you do get vaccinated, will you tell your right wing friends? lol
    Did you get those congenital warts looked after?

Will you tell your friends if you didn’t?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Did you get those congenital warts looked after?

Will you tell your friends if you didn’t?
    Surrender accepted.

Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Surrender accepted.

You asked for my medical history and I asked for yours.

Maybe you’ll know better next time.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    But would the outcomes you lay out in the OP being any different for them, namely a good number of deaths?

Edit: I say this in the context of assuming the goal, desire and hope is to save lives.
    I'm assuming the % of black Americans who are reluctant to get vaccinated is much lower than those on the right.
    So it's irrelevant.

But there's a caveat. I truly think most righties who said they're not getting vaccinated are lying. Many have already been vaccinated. They're just not telling. Just like the Big Lie. Many Republicans know Biden won the election legitimately. They're just embarrassed to admit it.
    Lying is so much easier.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

LV426 (04-21-2021)

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You asked for my medical history and I asked for yours.

Maybe you’ll know better next time.
    If you're embarrassed to admit it, I don't blame you. I'd be embarrassed too if I were you.

Once again, surrender accepted.

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If you're embarrassed to admit it, I don't blame you. I'd be embarrassed too if I were you.

Once again, surrender accepted.
    I’m not embarrassed about a stupid vaccine one way or the other lol. Did you put the jab on your social media so you could virtue signal to your ten friends?

As a matter of principle, it’s none of your damned business. But feel free to ask me again.

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I’m not embarrassed about a stupid vaccine one way or the other lol. Did you put the jab on your social media so you could virtue signal to your ten friends?

As a matter of principle, it’s none of your damned business. But feel free to ask me again.
    Nah, you're not too embarrassed. BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

What a fucking pussy you are.

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nah, you're not too embarrassed. BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

What a fucking pussy you are.

Don’t be shy lol.

Ask me again.

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,833 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

There is plenty of reason for younger people to get vaccinated. https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/heal...re-at-risk-too There are many who get serious cases. They are able to transmit it to others. They can get some problems that linger.

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

I'm assuming the % of black Americans who are reluctant to get vaccinated is much lower than those on the right.
    So it's irrelevant.

But there's a caveat. I truly think most righties who said they're not getting vaccinated are lying. Many have already been vaccinated. They're just not telling. Just like the Big Lie. Many Republicans know Biden won the election legitimately. They're just embarrassed to admit it.
    Lying is so much easier.
    Anecdotally I've seen black friends on Facebook write they don't trust the system and haven't gotten vaccinated as a result. But that's a very small number and I can't claim that's representative of black people as a whole.

Here's an interesting article. It claims white people are taking appointments away from black people which is why black folks are getting vaccinated at a lower rate. So in a way, those white folks who aren't getting vaccinated are actually doing P.OC. a solid.

At the end of the day I believe it's up to each individual to choose what they want to do, but I hope most of us do get vaccinated. I've had one and am getting my second shot next week. Not looking forward to the day after. Doesn't sound like its all that much fun.

The Reason Black Americans Are Getting Vaccinated At A Much Slower Rate Is Not Because They’re Reluctant

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...not-hesitancy/

15. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

LMAO! Looks like someone is a conformist sheep who stood in line to get a microchip placed in his arm so Bill Gates knows when he's going to the liquor store.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

16. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (04-21-2021)

17. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    LMAO! Looks like someone is a conformist sheep who stood in line to get a microchip placed in his arm so Bill Gates knows when he's going to the liquor store.
    Dark Omen also believes Trump never told us to inject disinfectant.

It is quite perplexing why someone would rant about the vaccine being unsafe, then get vaccinated and then not tell others but continue to rant about the vaccine being unsafe.

Dark Omen is a very confused mutherfukker.