Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: What will happen if 50% of Radical Right Wing Extremists refuse to get vaccinated?

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

It's amazing how stupid some lefties are.

https://www.precisionvaccinations.co...political-bias

In 2015, the Pew Research Center conducted a survey of 2 thousand adults which concluded about 12 percent of liberals and 10 percent of conservatives believed that childhood vaccines are unsafe.

Historically it is the left who are anti-vaxxers.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 61 Times in 60 Posts

No one will die from a disease so deadly you have to be tested to even know you have it.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Had it btw. Some antifa faggot at pheonix airport. He didnt look so good. I took up smoking again when i got where i was going. Go eat worms

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Big Money Dolla View Post
    Dont confuse faggots with facts.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Anecdotally I've seen black friends on Facebook write they don't trust the system and haven't gotten vaccinated as a result. But that's a very small number and I can't claim that's representative of black people as a whole.

Here's an interesting article. It claims white people are taking appointments away from black people which is why black folks are getting vaccinated at a lower rate. So in a way, those white folks who aren't getting vaccinated are actually doing P.OC. a solid.

At the end of the day I believe it's up to each individual to choose what they want to do, but I hope most of us do get vaccinated. I've had one and am getting my second shot next week. Not looking forward to the day after. Doesn't sound like its all that much fun.

The Reason Black Americans Are Getting Vaccinated At A Much Slower Rate Is Not Because They’re Reluctant

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...not-hesitancy/
    I don't blame black Americans for being skeptical. But, if they look at the number of Americans getting vaccinated, that should assuage their fears.
    As far as white people taking appointments away from black people, I find that hard to swallow. Sounds like BLM propaganda.

I've had two doses of Phizer and people were telling me about the side effects of the 2nd dose but I felt nothing and I'm 67 y.o. but in good health.
    But my wife and many friends did have adverse reactions from the 2nd dose so be prepared. Should only last 24-48 hours though.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,519 Times in 52,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Capitalist View Post
    Well, in about a month, 70-80% of Americans will be vaccinated. Most of those right wingers that don't get vaccinated will become infected, many will die but all of those who get infected will essentially become immune through infection rather than vaccination (at the expense of many other dead Republicans).

Oh well. Hard to feel compassion for a group that chooses to live their lives carelessly. Poor choices yield poor outcomes.
    And then the survivors who end up needing transplants or other lifelong care will expect the rest of us to pay for it. Wait for it.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I don't blame black Americans for being skeptical. But, if they look at the number of Americans getting vaccinated, that should assuage their fears.
    As far as white people taking appointments away from black people, I find that hard to swallow. Sounds like BLM propaganda.

I've had two doses of Phizer and people were telling me about the side effects of the 2nd dose but I felt nothing and I'm 67 y.o. but in good health.
    But my wife and many friends did have adverse reactions from the 2nd dose so be prepared. Should only last 24-48 hours though.
    From what I've heard the 2nd dose side effects seem to be worse for younger ppl. We're both around your age and other than the usual sore arm, had no side effects from our 2nd Moderna vax.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (04-21-2021)

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    From what I've heard the 2nd dose side effects seem to be worse for younger ppl. We're both around your age and other than the usual sore arm, had no side effects from our 2nd Moderna vax.
    Only side effect I had from the 2nd shot were a couple waves of fatigue. But nothing a nap couldn't fix.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (04-21-2021)

11. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Only side effect I had from the 2nd shot were a couple waves of fatigue. But nothing a nap couldn't fix.
    I had nothing after the 1st or 2nd shot. No side effects at all. Not even a sore arm. It was just like any other day.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

LV426 (04-21-2021), ThatOwlWoman (04-21-2021)

13. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 3,066 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Well, in about a month, 70-80% of Americans will be vaccinated.
    Okay.

Most of those right wingers that don't get vaccinated
    Bigotry. Plenty of left wingers are not getting vaccinated, and plenty of right wingers ARE getting vaccinated. The same applies vice versa.

will become infected,
    Maybe, maybe not. Exposure does not mean infection, and one can become immune without ever becoming infected.

many will die
    ALL will die, eventually, of other causes.

but all of those who get infected will essentially become immune through infection rather than vaccination
    OR, a third option, they might become immune through exposure.

(at the expense of many other dead Republicans).
    Bigotry.

Oh well. Hard to feel compassion for a group that chooses to live their lives carelessly. Poor choices yield poor outcomes.
    What is careless about living life as one lived it before all the covid fear mongering? Why do you choose to live your life in fear?

14. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Maybe it's an age thing but I'm 48 and a number of friends have talked about being rocked after the 2nd shot. My wife mocked a number of them for having the 'man flu' but she got knocked out herself the second day after the second shot.

15. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Well, in about a month, 70-80% of Americans will be vaccinated. Most of those right wingers that don't get vaccinated will become infected, many will die but all of those who get infected will essentially become immune through infection rather than vaccination (at the expense of many other dead Republicans).

why would we do that , I support the trump vaccines

16. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Let them die, who cares.

17. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Good beans. I'm glad you're fully-vaccinated now. Stay well!

18. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,565 Times in 17,092 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Big Money Dolla View Post
    It's amazing how stupid some lefties are.

https://www.precisionvaccinations.co...political-bias

In 2015, the Pew Research Center conducted a survey of 2 thousand adults which concluded about 12 percent of liberals and 10 percent of conservatives believed that childhood vaccines are unsafe.

Historically? Anti-vaccine is a relatively new phenomenon. Some people were convinced by TV and internet sites that vaccines cause autism. https://www.chop.edu/news/journals-d...s-cause-autism The English doctor who started it all was canned for dishonesty in his article and research. He lost his medical license.
    However, the seed was planted and it took sprout in many places. Most parents did not even consider refusing vaccines for their children. Most did not know you could opt-out for religious or other made-up reasons.
    So diseases that were almost eliminated are making a comeback. Parents are weeping at their stupidity when their kids get sick or die and they did not have to.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (04-21-2021)