Thread: More and more maskless

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,769 Times in 27,243 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    yet it was you who proudly proclaimed you spit in black mens faces.............
    Liar

The plural is from your dreams of several black men beating you while you Jack off

I have spit in only one mans face

It was a drug dealer (the buyer) who tried to challenge me telling him to get out of my hood (the seller took off immediately)

He spit at my face

I dodged it and hocked him up a good one

You would have begged him to beat you while you jacked off

Oh and he happened to be black

The seller who closed his trunk and hopped in his car and hightailed it was a white skinny guy

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    It was a drug dealer (the buyer) who tried to challenge me telling him to get out of my hood (the seller took off immediately) He spit at my face I dodged it and hocked him up a hood one You would have begged him to beat you while you jacked off Oh and he happened to be black The seller who closed his trunk and hopped in his car and hightailed it was a white skinny guy
    The story evolves.

04-08-2008, 10:28 AM

You are talking to a woman who ahs stood and screamed in the face of two separate drug dealers who were both nearly twice my size. The drug dealers left and I still own both houses and live in one.
    10-23-2013, 8:45 AM

I have stood and spit in the face of a 6'3" drug dealer and told him to get the fuck out of my neighborhood. These dweebs dont scare me in the least. I dismantle them with glee
    10-23-2013, 9:25 AM

Ive stood toe to toe with TWO drug dealers in my life. They both got the fuck out and I still own both houses. both were huge 6'3"ish 300 pounders. one white and one was black. Big guys think they can just get away anything sometimes. I spit in the face of the black guy and sprayed the white guy with my hose. Blew the fucking neighbors away with my actions.
    11-04-2013, 04:13 AM

I only ever spit in the face ( a good one to) of one person. That person was black. he was about 6'3" and about 300lbs and spit in my face first. so I looked right at him and hocked one right in his fucking face. Never saw that drug dealer in my neighborhood again.
    04-06-2016 8:17 AM

One I sprayed with my hose the other tried to spit in my face so I hocked a good one in his face.

10-24-2017, 02:10 PM

he didnt spit in my face he stayed accrossed the street frim me and didnt come at me like the other guy did. The guy I sprayed lived accrossed the street so he didnt out right threaten me. he laid low while I complained to his wife and then he moved. both hoods are still drug deal free thanks to me
    05-11-2018, 2:36 PM

I saw the drug deal idiot he was the buyer the skinny little dweeb selling took the fuck off right away he thought he could scare me so he started giving me shit I gave him shit back I treated him the same as I would have treated a 16 year old white girl buying drugs in my hood
    11-04-2013, 8:08 AM

Oh he didn't run at the moment and I continued to stand toe to toe with him even after his girl friend tried to push me down for spitting in his face. He hung arround calling me names for awhile longer after that. they didn't touch me again. They did leave and they NEVER returned ever again. they SAW they were not scaring me.
    4-12-2021 7:04 AM

It’s an asault The druggie tried to spit in my face I dodged it and hacked him up a good one in self defense Druggies get mad when you tell them to get the fuck out of your hood All’s good
    It was years ago and he never came back to my hood I don’t live there anymore but I still own the property
    4-12-2021 7:18 AM

I fucking watched the idiots doing a deal out of some clowns car trunk So I went outside and started walking down the sidewalk and asked the assholes what they were doing They got all nervous and the spit guy got hostile while I was giving him my attention the driver got the fuck out of the hood The big guy and his girl tried to intimidate me It didn’t work well for them All the neighbors came out and watched as I verbally ripped a man twice my size to shreds Big guys doing wrong often try to use their size to intimidate you The guy was like 6’3 over 3oo lbs I treated him like he was a 10 year old Shamed his silly ass He never showed back up And neither did the car guy My neighbors were brown away with my actions And grateful

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

sexual fantasies about STYs monster cock
    I told you to stop, you're never going to get it
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,496 Times in 7,584 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    The story evolves.
    Indeed.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Rightys are such selfish snowflakes. The CDC and the medical pros say we should wear masks and practice social distancing to slow the spread of a dangerous virus. That is what almost professional would say. They are following what science says is proper.
    Rightys call it authoritarian. Can you imagine that? They are taking away my right to spread the disease. What do doctors and epidemiologists know compared to Infowars and right-wing anti-science" "experts".

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdsperg View Post
    The CDC and the medical pros say
    So they say, and you obey.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm two weeks removed from my second vaccination. Most likely, that puts me in the safe zone, and I PROBABLY can't spread the virus either. But it isn't really all that much to ask of me to put a mask on in the grocery store, or in a restaurant, or at the movie theater. I'm just thrilled I can go to those places again. If the Trumpkins would just get with the program, we could all take the masks off in the very near future. But that's certainly too much to hope for from these selfish, arrogant, ignorant knuckledraggers.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

domer76 (04-20-2021)

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,322 Times in 10,511 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Was out and about yesterday. Went to Lowe’s , grocery store (Fred Meyer) and a liquor store for some beer. All had signs at the entry stating “no mask, no entry”.
    Yet in all three places I saw several people walk in maskless and walk around the stores maskless and no one stopped them telling them they needed a mask.
    Anyone else notice this?
    Here’s the way it works.

Our city still has a mask mandate for public places. A business that fails to enforce it can lose their business license. Yet, I encounter several maskless customers a day. I used to refuse service to them, but was told by management I couldn’t do that. When I informed them it was still city code, I got a “Yeah, but....”

So, unless there’s support from the top, staff have given up trying to enforce it and many customers are ignorant assholes who push things to the limit.

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,322 Times in 10,511 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    I'm two weeks removed from my second vaccination. Most likely, that puts me in the safe zone, and I PROBABLY can't spread the virus either. But it isn't really all that much to ask of me to put a mask on in the grocery store, or in a restaurant, or at the movie theater. I'm just thrilled I can go to those places again. If the Trumpkins would just get with the program, we could all take the masks off in the very near future. But that's certainly too much to hope for from these selfish, arrogant, ignorant knuckledraggers.
    Bingo.

I had a maskless customer last week who I requested to mask up. His response? “I’m not a member of a satanic cult.”

My response? “When you mask up, I’ll serve you.”

Off he goes in a rage and stopped at a floor display long enough to grab some items and throw them back at me.

That’s the kind of mindless assholes some of us deal with every day.

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Was out and about yesterday. Went to Lowe’s , grocery store (Fred Meyer) and a liquor store for some beer. All had signs at the entry stating “no mask, no entry”.
    Yet in all three places I saw several people walk in maskless and walk around the stores maskless and no one stopped them telling them they needed a mask.
    Anyone else notice this?
    Yep. It's been three weeks since my first vaccine shot, so I'm starting to do this myself. Time to take our world back.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

anonymoose (04-20-2021), War=Peace (04-20-2021)

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

Bow to the mask upon the pole!!!
    DemoKKKrats: The dangerous fascist psychopaths Orwell warned us about.

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Anyone else notice this?
    Yes lol?

I’m one of the maskless. I gave it a go [for months] but I quit. I think as time goes on more and more people will give up on it.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,581 Times in 9,988 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Anyone else notice this?
    I see it all the time,....and it is rapidly increasing. In the last week or so the number of people I see maskless has really shot up.

16. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Are they all white men in middle age with swastika tattoos?
    Yes....and were going to put the boots to you,....just because we can.

17. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

LMAO! Evince being made a fool of AGAIN! Now she can join the other two idiots we recently inducted into the hall of SHAME.