Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Poll: Plurality say Chauvin should be found guilty

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Default Poll: Plurality say Chauvin should be found guilty

A plurality of voters said they believe former Minneapolis police officer, Derek Chauvin, should be found guilty in the murder of George Floyd, a new Hill-HarrisX poll finds.

Forty-seven percent of registered voters in the April 16-19 survey said Chauvin should be found guilty while 20 percent said he should be found innocent.

Thirty-three percent of respondents said they are not sure."

Considering a majority of voters to which I am sure they have followed the case with a unbiased and rational sense of thinking recommending a guilty verdict, hopefully the court will avoid being tainted with a confrontational good ole boy biased act of miscarriage of justice, and if this court acquits this murdering creep, I hope a higher form of Justice takes over i.e. the DOJ confronting the issue. This includes the atrocity of also committing a travesty of justice at acquitting a murderous creep Chauvin to which video evidence proves he murdered a innocent man in a brazen and obtuse way at apparently being proud and non remorseful at killing a black man who had no defense against this murderous act against himself. The whole world is watching as this is not one of those situations in which a corrupt court is able to acquit a murderous cop without much oversight and get away with it. This is not the times of the dark ages of the jim crow past in which killer cops and the corrupt courts had their free pass to kill anyone at will for no reason but the 21st century and there is a huge difference.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...XSa2BvodXDu5ZI
    Last edited by gemini104104; 04-20-2021 at 01:08 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gemini104104 For This Post:

Trump's Brain (04-20-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    A plurality of voters said they believe former Minneapolis police officer, Derek Chauvin, should be found guilty in the murder of George Floyd, a new Hill-HarrisX poll finds.

Forty-seven percent of registered voters in the April 16-19 survey said Chauvin should be found guilty while 20 percent said he should be found innocent.

Considering a majority of voters to which I am sure they have followed the case with a unbiased and rational sense of thinking recommending a guilty verdict, hopefully the court will avoid being tainted with a confrontational good ole boy biased act of miscarriage of justice, and if this court acquits this murdering creep, I hope a higher form of Justice takes over i.e. the DOJ confronting the issue. This includes the atrocity of also committing a travesty of justice at acquitting a murderous creep Chauvin to which video evidence proves he murdered a innocent man in a brazen and obtuse way at apparently being proud and non remorseful at killing a black man who had no defense against this murderous act against himself. The whole world is watching as this is not one of those situations in which a corrupt court is able to acquit a murderous cop without much oversight and get away with it. This is not the times of the dark ages of the jim crow past in which killer cops and the corrupt courts had their free pass to kill anyone at will for no reason but the 21st century and there is a huge difference.

Do you even English?
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lightbringer For This Post:

Lionfish (04-20-2021), Truth Detector (04-20-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post

Do you even English?
    Considering the fact, that you only post short phrases which only contain a few simple words, and your phrases contain a simplistic and moronic topic; causes me to wonder about your English skills.
    Lock Him Up

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

Doc Dutch (04-20-2021)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

In the new dim world we don't need a court system ...

TRIAL BY POLL

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Grumpy For This Post:

Life is Golden (04-20-2021), PostmodernProphet (04-20-2021), Sailor (04-20-2021), Truth Detector (04-20-2021)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,541 Times in 9,992 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

How many here said Sicknick was murdered?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

Lionfish (04-20-2021), Sailor (04-20-2021), Truth Detector (04-20-2021)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,541 Times in 9,992 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

Under 50% And Thirty-three percent of respondents said they are not sure. Not sure is enough for a not guilty u stupid fuck

Just shows there is plenty of reasonable doubt!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

Lionfish (04-20-2021), Truth Detector (04-20-2021)

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,956 Times in 10,497 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 573 Times in 557 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Considering the fact, that you only post short phrases which only contain a few simple words, and your phrases contain a simplistic and moronic topic; causes me to wonder about your English skills.
    But we love your word salads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lionfish For This Post:

Truth Detector (04-20-2021)

15. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    But we love your word salads.
    Get an education, Pinhead.
    Lock Him Up

16. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

So the trump vote is down to 20

17. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

Hoosier Daddy (04-20-2021)

18. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,536 Times in 2,978 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 107 Times in 102 Posts

I will accept whatever happens in the Chauvin trial but the fact that a "plurality" of voters think he's guilty means squat. After all, I wonder what a "plurality" of voters thought about The Juice before the "not guilty" came down?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to leaningright For This Post:

Sailor (04-20-2021)

20. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Good idea, to prevent another riot and looting spree. Well worth screwing over hundreds of years of jurisprudence.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

22. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leaningright View Post
    I will accept whatever happens in the Chauvin trial but the fact that a "plurality" of voters think he's guilty means squat. After all, I wonder what a "plurality" of voters thought about The Juice before the "not guilty" came down?
    I don't think you can compare OJ and Chauvin because one is on video literally murdering someone and the other wasn't, and didn't have any real evidence that connected him to the scene.

But I do believe the theory that OJ's son killed Nicole and Ron, and OJ covered for him by taking the fall.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

23. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

TTQ64 (04-20-2021)

24. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Eagle View Post
    Good idea, to prevent another riot and looting spree. Well worth screwing over hundreds of years of jurisprudence.
    You're the ones who did most of the damage and committed most of the murders at the protests last year.

You tried to blame it on BLM, but it was you...

Like here:

‘Boogaloo Boi’ charged in fire of Minneapolis police precinct during George Floyd protest
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...g-george-floyd

And here:

'Boogaloo' suspects accused of trying to 'incite violence' at George Floyd protest in Vegas, feds say
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/boogaloo-...vegas-feds-say

And here:

Accused Killer Of California Cops Was Associated With Right-Wing 'Boogaloo Movement'
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybe...h=43fd4da059bd

You blamed all three on antifa and BLM, when it was your "very fine people" who did it.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

TTQ64 (04-20-2021)

26. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    You're the ones who did most of the damage and committed most of the murders at the protests last year.
    No that would be you and your Antifa buddies.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

28. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Eagle View Post
    No that would be you and your Antifa buddies.
    Nope, it was you and your "very fine people".

Like here:

‘Boogaloo Boi’ charged in fire of Minneapolis police precinct during George Floyd protest
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...g-george-floyd

And here:

'Boogaloo' suspects accused of trying to 'incite violence' at George Floyd protest in Vegas, feds say
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/boogaloo-...vegas-feds-say

And here:

Accused Killer Of California Cops Was Associated With Right-Wing 'Boogaloo Movement'
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybe...h=43fd4da059bd

See...you commit these acts and then you try to blame others for it.

But you're the inherently violent and disorderly people, and always have been....we saw that on 1/6.

Speaking of 1/6, why didn't you show up there? Don't you believe the election was stolen? Or do you just say that so you can win friends on JPP?