Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: DeSantis throws down on the rioters

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    He forgot to mention that the 'window' led to the chamber of the United States Senate. And she was going to enter that chamber with criminal intent.
    It’s ok, I’m just getting the justifiable use of force facts correct.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,073 Times in 6,783 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,829 Times in 1,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Bullshit on steroids.

The Sicknick narrative has cratered and turned out to be a blood libel against Trump supporters.

It was a riot that led to one [1] homicide and the victim was an Air Force veteran that did two tours in Iraq. She survived Iraq only to be shot down while climbing through a window.
    You're downplaying it. There were dozens of injuries, some suicides post-riot, pretty massive destruction of property, and plenty of other criminal activity.

Fox keeps doing the same. I mean, we've got lots of video from that day. Rewriting history is one thing, and something the right has become adept at - but it's tougher w/ the video.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BartenderElite For This Post:

PoliTalker (04-20-2021)

4. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

So going forward, it’s ok to shoot unarmed people committing felonies not in the leg or arm—but through the neck with the intent to kill on the first shot?
    That is not what I said. That is known as 'losing the argument so divert to changing the subject.'
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Darth,

That is not what I said. That is known as 'losing the argument so divert to changing the subject.'
    No, it’s either justifiable to shoot-to-kill unarmed perps committing felonies—or it isn’t. When it’s done in some circumstances but not others then we have an equal treatment under the law issue.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

6. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    You're downplaying it. There were dozens of injuries, some suicides post-riot, pretty massive destruction of property, and plenty of other criminal activity.

Fox keeps doing the same. I mean, we've got lots of video from that day. Rewriting history is one thing, and something the right has become adept at - but it's tougher w/ the video.
    The video clearly shows an unnamed cop killing a unarmed woman climbing through a window. In very close proximity to his fellow cops—and not even rumor of a reprimand by his superiors.

Nothing, actually. It was just deemed ‘justified’.

7. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,073 Times in 6,783 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,829 Times in 1,694 Posts

The video clearly shows an unnamed cop killing a unarmed woman climbing through a window. In very close proximity to his fellow cops—and not even rumor of a reprimand by his superiors.

I think he should have shot a warning shot, above their heads. But I wasn't there, and I don't know what procedure called for. It wasn't one woman going through a window - it was a loud, angry mob advancing on the House chamber, and breaking through windows & doors on their way.

How did you feel about the shooting in MN the other day? Were you one of those who said that the man who was shot should have just complied & not tried to run?

8. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

No, it’s either justifiable to shoot-to-kill unarmed perps committing felonies—or it isn’t. When it’s done in some circumstances but not others then we have an equal treatment under the law issue.
    That is known as trying to make something which is complicated overly simple. Oversimplifications are as oversimplifications do. Useless.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

9. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

That is exactly what it was. A justified shooting. Everybody who approached the capitol was told to stand down, told to back up. They should have obeyed the law. They all knew they were breaking the law and they did it anyway. The police already tried to physically hold them back without injury. That didn't work. That officer was at his last line of defense. Justified shooting.

10. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

She was the wrong "color" lmao

Cops that kill whites are not charged. The woke mob runs this country now. Temporarily. Very temporarily.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

Darth Omar (04-20-2021)

12. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello Darth,

That is known as trying to make something which is complicated overly simple. Oversimplifications are as oversimplifications do. Useless.
    Like in the Floyd case?

That turned out to be ‘complicated’ too.

13. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello Darth,

That is exactly what it was. A justified shooting. Everybody who approached the capitol was told to stand down, told to back up. They should have obeyed the law. They all knew they were breaking the law and they did it anyway. The police already tried to physically hold them back without injury. That didn't work. That officer was at his last line of defense. Justified shooting.
    Good enough.

So the next some lefties break federal laws by attacking a federal building and they refuse to stop—its time to shoot to kill?

14. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

Like in the Floyd case?

That turned out to be ‘complicated’ too.
    Are we now waiting to see which side begins rioting?

15. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    The woke mob runs this country now. Temporarily. Very temporarily.
    I disagree.

16. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So the next some lefties break federal laws by attacking a federal building and they refuse to stop—its time to shoot to kill?
    That would be OK.

17. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ShitTalker View Post
    That officer was at his last line of defense.
    Who told you that?