Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Good enough.

So the next some lefties break federal laws by attacking a federal building and they refuse to stop—its time to shoot to kill?
    That would depend on the situation.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Darth,

Are we now waiting to see which side begins rioting?
    My ‘side’ has one [1] riot so far lol.

The lefty rioters might want to avoid attacking federal buildings now. That’s a felony and we know what happens if you get caught doing that.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

3. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

My ‘side’ has one [1] riot so far lol.

The lefty rioters might want to avoid attacking federal buildings now. That’s a felony and we know what happens if you get caught doing that.
    Looks like we get to find out if the racists want to riot.

Guilty.

I approve of this verdict.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Hello Darth,

Looks like we get to find out if the racists want to riot.

Guilty.

I approve of this verdict.
    On my planet Minneapolis isn’t boarded up because of righties.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Sailor (04-20-2021)

6. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,073 Times in 6,783 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,829 Times in 1,694 Posts

On my planet Minneapolis isn’t boarded up because of righties.
    One could argue that the nation's Capitol & the epicenter of our leadership is worth 10 bodegas.

7. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    One could argue that the nation's Capitol & the epicenter of our leadership is worth 10 bodegas.
    If only there were actual leaders there this statement might have merit. Just an observation.

8. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,178 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

All we’re looking for is Trumpism—if it’s without Trump, so be it.

We don’t ‘down play’ 1/6. We tamp down on the hyperbole. It wasn’t an insurrection.
    All you're looking for is Trumpism? Please explain that!

And I will also add that there were people in the 1/6 riot that were not there to cause an insurrection, but clearly some were- and you fail to understand what an insurrection even is,

THERE IS ALWAYS GOOGLE AND DICTIONARIES, for you TRUMPTARDS TO use when you are unsure about big words meanings!

9. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 61 Times in 60 Posts

Hello ']2epo]v[an,

It was not the people's will. It was the will of SOME of the people. Not a majority. The 2020 election was the most secure election in our history.

Election fraud charges were all investigated and resolved. There are no remaining legal challenges to the 2020 election. None of the challenges changed one single vote. Most secure election ever in American history.

Everybody knew the election would be contested because Trump kept claiming it was going to be rigged long before the election. He very irresponsibly destroyed trust in the system, with no proof, with no basis. It was all just stuff he made up, embellished, got wrong. It was part of how he incited the now infamous Jan 6th insurrection.

All of the legal challenges to the validity of the various elections were heard in court and all dismissed as having no merit except one, which amounted to no change in the results at all. Not one vote was changed as a result of any of the over 60 legal challenges filed in the 2020 election.

That is totally cherry-picked. It is a part of a longer quote that was snipped and taken out of context. Biden was addressing the threat of voter fraud leading up to the election and explaining an organization which was set up to address concerns over possible voter fraud, mainly the type that might prevent people from voting or having their votes counted. Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene got flagged on Twitter for posting misleading information when she circulated that edited clip.

Washington Post

Marjorie Taylor Green is not a reliable person to listen to for any information. She has a reputation for repeating completely unsupported conspiracy theories with no basis in fact, which have often turned out to be false.

President Biden is a good man who is giving his all in service to our country. That is a lousy job and very few will even agree to give that much of themselves to do that job. We are lucky to have Joe Biden as our president. He's doing a good job.

You are entitled to disagree. You are entitled to your own view.

I try to make sure my views are validated and supported by actual events and verified news. The credible main stream media is a good place to rely upon. If something is picked up by several main stream sources, it is mostly likely true. When they get something wrong, they generally do a retraction. This is how they maintain higher credibility than oddball small sites with no professional team nor organization. The MSM correctly reported that the election was secure, fair, and that Biden won fair and square. And you can believe that.

President Trump is a sore loser. His oversized ego will not let him lose at anything. He can't accept loss. This is a character flaw which leads him into fantasy. He lost. Because he won't accept that, he has a following of people who refuse to admit the fact that he lost. It is sad that this has divided our country in this way. He should never have done that. President Trump has hurt our country by doing that. He should retract his statements and make a complete public reversal and apologize to the nation, and also thank all of his supporters, but make it clear that Joe Biden is the legal president now, and all Americans should give him their initial support and a fair chance to prove himself. All Americans should support the president in matters of safety and national security, regardless of party.

That would include the pandemic. We are at war with a bug. We can win this war if we listen to our wise leader and do as he directs. If we all go different directions and have our own ideas about it, or just wanna blow it off, the pandemic will last longer. It will then take longer before we really get our lives back. Biden is a good man. We need to listen to him.
    You're a filthy liar sumbitch

They were all dismissed in court and never honestly investigated.

You obviously havent watched the original video. Notice how he frantically runs down a list of rhetorical blather points after this.

Here is the totality of the article you linked

Code:
    November 5, 2020 | 2:14 AM PST
    A viral video was edited to make it appear as if former vice president Biden is admitting to voter fraud, when he was actually addressing his campaign's efforts to prevent it.
    Thats the whole of the article. The whole thing. The rest of your puke is likely c/p from snopes. Note the total lack of comments on this one paragraph wp post. Has wp ever in all history before published a single paragraph article that wasnt a retraction? Note how the article you cite claims it was edited(altered) video and you claim it was simply taken out of context. You cant even get your echoes straight.

And regardless of whatever bullshit you want to tell yourself, that he really did say exactly this, in any context at all, even the one you blindly echo, is plenty enough on its own without the hundreds of sworn affidavits, petitions, video footage, and woodland dump discoveries. All of which show vairing levels of voter fraud. Who is to say he didnt accidently accurately describe said w/e front group youre supposing? It's called lying in plain sight. Lying by telling the truth.

It's absolutely unconscionable that the people's concerns were swept under a rug and told to be forgotten. Absolutley unacceptable. Absolutley sedition.

So which is it? Was this cherry picked or was it "edited" you cant even get your lies in order.

On top of that he even impugns the legitimacy of a former president he served with.

And im no cryptography expert.....

Biden, all by himself made it impossible for anyone rational to accept this election fraud even besides all these mountains of claims.

All this and his direct ties to Afghan pederast heroin cartels(he just made us all complicit) demands this slime bags participation at the battle of greasy grassy nole. The world will never respect a pederast heroin cartel. Especially one that tries it for a third term. Places like that are meant for nothing short of being nuclear warhead test sites.

So, Mr schmuckadent take my point that you should execute all your afghan allies before we leave it.

Anyone damned fool to support a dumbass slime whinoe like this as their, "glorious leader," needs their wet place in wet dirt. It aint just biblical, it's common fkng sense.

10. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So, im going to tell you were the federal fallout shelters are. Under kansas. Under arizona. Under dc. And under al gores house in his mine shaft out back.

11. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The dc one has a real fancy club with dozens of female russian spies imprisoned as sex slaves. I liked the visit to that one.

12. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I narrowed the Kansas one down to the vicinity of Topeka. It's where all the sport bicyclists are pale as ghosts and have opiate megacolons.

13. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You have to understand, theres only a few scenarios where it gets this big and this disgusting and all of them are just before the fall of rome.

14. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The fall of rome was top-down.

15. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Goodbye ']2epo]v[an,

Quote Originally Posted by ]2epo]v[an View Post
    You're a filthy liar sumbitch

... -snip-
    I hope you got it all off your chest and gave it your best shot. That was your one chance to tell me off. I won't read another thing you write.

I told you if you start talking about me or mouth off that would be it. I've been completely polite with you and you had no valid reason to unload on me like that. I refuse to enter into an abuser/enabler relationship, so I am cutting it off with you right now.

I am not going to reply to anything you wrote. You couldn't have possibly expected me to reply after I just told you I don't do that.

What I am going to do is explain a few things about human nature. Content happy people do not have a short fuse, nor feel any need to unload on complete strangers on the internet, just because they post an opposing view.

When someone tries to unload their frustrations on a perfect stranger over the internet, they find that whatever kind of pheromone rush they got out of doing that is very short-lived and does not really relieve their anger nor stress. Sadly, there is no lasting effect in this. What they find is that while it may feel good at the moment to tell somebody off, that the old feelings of anger and resentment keep coming back over and over. So they have to repeat the abuse. They find themselves in an endless loop of telling people off, and they never feel any better about it. It is a dead-end trip to stress city.

If they get an enabler to take that abuse and try a snappy come back, then it likely devolves into a totally dysfunctional insult contest. Over what? Who is right? What does it matter?

If an individual truly believes in their own views, and is satisfied with them, then nobody can make that person feel badly over what they believe. But if an individual is clinging to something that they know deep down inside is not really right? And they just don't want to admit it to themself? And somebody else comes along and sees through that, and tells them how it really is, then that is likely to anger the mistaken person greatly and cause them to lash out at whomever the person is who told them the truth.

It's the old case of shooting the messenger if they don't like the message. Which is dumb. It doesn't change the message.

I wish you well, I truly do. I wish you peace and serenity; and I hope you find these things soon. I won't be around to know it if you do. Have a good life, if possible. We are done here.

16. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I hope you got it all off your chest and gave it your best shot. That was your one chance to tell me off. I won't read another thing you write.
    Oh good god.... look at this faggot spew on and on like even he's convinced of the puke he exudes.

So much for walking it like ya talk it buddy. Go put your ostrich head back in your sandy rectum.