Members banned from this thread: Cypress, FUCK THE POLICE, Jarod, Mott the Hoople, blackascoal, Legion Fag, evince, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Phantasmal, Rune, Althea, moon, iolo, Mr.Badguy, jet57, danielpalos, Bill, domer76, qmuddy2, archives, Nomad, Micawber, crowonapost, CASPER, floridafan, Mr.Mason, ThatOwlWoman, Tranquillus in Exile, katzgar, Joe Capitalist, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, Bourbon, Frank Apisa, PoliTalker, rjhenn, guno, Tacomaman, Jack, LV426, Old Trapper, NiftyNiblick, Charoite, Poor Richard Saunders, StoneByStone, David Jeffrey Spetch, John Barron, WalterWilson, Mason?, Port Tack, Cinnabar, gemini104104, Iolo/Penderyn, The Biden Administration, Trumpet, saltydancin, Trump's Brain, Jerome, Walt, AProudLefty, Dutch Uncle, TexanManWithPlans, Geeko Sportivo, Gamewell45, Concart, serenity, ParachuteAdams, martin, acoddo, Diesel, Sally Stockings, RedStone7476, jakemax, War=Peace, Whythink, Hoosier Daddy, no worries, tigerred59, LeftTurnClyde, American Man, Turgid Member, jonathahorth1234, litrla and captain ern


Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 169

Thread: Critique of the Communist Manifesto

  1. #151 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    18,369
    Thanks
    3,626
    Thanked 5,412 Times in 4,320 Posts
    Groans
    612
    Groaned 219 Times in 207 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Indeed he does. He apparently has NO idea how the concept of money even got started.
    Back then, gold was the currency, soon followed by silver.

    Over the years, we've also used copper, brass, zinc, bits, paper, clam shells, and even pretty rocks as currency.

    The dollar is mostly in bits. A small amount of them are in paper. An even smaller amount is in silver, copper, and zinc.

    Bitcoin is entirely in bits.
    Bitcoin is bullshit
    Why Trump? Because Fuck You that's why.

  2. #152 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    18,369
    Thanks
    3,626
    Thanked 5,412 Times in 4,320 Posts
    Groans
    612
    Groaned 219 Times in 207 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Simple.

    A fiat currency one that is declared by fiat...that is a government central bank.
    A Bitcoin is a currency created in open source that was not created or dictated by any government as 'the currency'.

    BOTH currencies depend on people accepting them. In that respect, there is no difference.
    You are wrong, A Fiat currency has no backing. Bitcoin has no backing.
    Why Trump? Because Fuck You that's why.

  3. #153 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    18,369
    Thanks
    3,626
    Thanked 5,412 Times in 4,320 Posts
    Groans
    612
    Groaned 219 Times in 207 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    How so?
    You've already seen that I've answered you tonight on multiple posts. I don't know what you think is happening here but...I think you're an idiot. After all I've seen of you over the last few weeks I think you're dumb...and I mean STY dumb.
    Why Trump? Because Fuck You that's why.

  4. #154 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    26,302
    Thanks
    8,382
    Thanked 5,393 Times in 4,734 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 350 Times in 340 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    Bullshit. It's scrip.
    So?
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome

    Everything else debunked here

  5. #155 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    26,302
    Thanks
    8,382
    Thanked 5,393 Times in 4,734 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 350 Times in 340 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    Bitcoin is bullshit
    Your opinion. I see you don't like Bitcoin. Fine. Don't bother with it.
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome

    Everything else debunked here

  6. #156 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    26,302
    Thanks
    8,382
    Thanked 5,393 Times in 4,734 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 350 Times in 340 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    You are wrong, A Fiat currency has no backing. Bitcoin has no backing.
    Currencies don't need any 'backing'. Not even gold, when used as a currency.
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome

    Everything else debunked here

  7. #157 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    18,369
    Thanks
    3,626
    Thanked 5,412 Times in 4,320 Posts
    Groans
    612
    Groaned 219 Times in 207 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Your opinion. I see you don't like Bitcoin. Fine. Don't bother with it.
    You're a moron. I don't respect you or your analysis.
    Why Trump? Because Fuck You that's why.

  8. #158 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    18,369
    Thanks
    3,626
    Thanked 5,412 Times in 4,320 Posts
    Groans
    612
    Groaned 219 Times in 207 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Currencies don't need any 'backing'. Not even gold, when used as a currency.
    I think you're an idiot. You can go the fuck away or not...your choice.
    Why Trump? Because Fuck You that's why.

  9. #159 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    26,302
    Thanks
    8,382
    Thanked 5,393 Times in 4,734 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 350 Times in 340 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    You've already seen that I've answered you tonight on multiple posts. I don't know what you think is happening here but...I think you're an idiot. After all I've seen of you over the last few weeks I think you're dumb...and I mean STY dumb.
    You say Bitcoin is rigged, but you have never explained how. I asked a very simple question. Apparently you would rather evade. I will ask again. How is it being rigged?
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome

    Everything else debunked here

  10. #160 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    26,302
    Thanks
    8,382
    Thanked 5,393 Times in 4,734 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 350 Times in 340 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    I think you're an idiot. You can go the fuck away or not...your choice.
    Apparently you have no intention of doing anything but throwing insults. We're done. You have no further arguments to present.
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome

    Everything else debunked here

  11. #161 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    18,369
    Thanks
    3,626
    Thanked 5,412 Times in 4,320 Posts
    Groans
    612
    Groaned 219 Times in 207 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    You say Bitcoin is rigged, but you have never explained how. I asked a very simple question. Apparently you would rather evade. I will ask again. How is it being rigged?
    You don't impress me one fucking bit. You made a claim first....you didn't back it, now it's on me to prove something.

    I think you're a pseudo-intellectual community college dropout.

    I have no respect for you at all.

    I think you're a punk ass.
    Why Trump? Because Fuck You that's why.

  12. #162 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    18,369
    Thanks
    3,626
    Thanked 5,412 Times in 4,320 Posts
    Groans
    612
    Groaned 219 Times in 207 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Apparently you have no intention of doing anything but throwing insults. We're done. You have no further arguments to present.
    Already dealt with hair net guy.
    Why Trump? Because Fuck You that's why.

  13. #163 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    65,919
    Thanks
    17,748
    Thanked 17,821 Times in 13,389 Posts
    Groans
    628
    Groaned 1,122 Times in 1,066 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Liberalism has changed its meaning over time. Currently liberalism generally refers to socialism and imposing governments and laws to implement it.

    Federalism is nothing more than the layering of government. The United States, as an example, was organized as a federated republic. A republic is government by constitution. A federated republic means layers of government, each with their own constitutions (sometimes called a 'county charter' or 'city charter').

    There is no such thing as 'American law'. America is a continent. It has no single government. Of several select nations:

    The United States was organized as a federated republic. It is currently a set of independent republics (which I call the States of America (SOA), and a few oligarchies. The federal government has fallen and is currently an oligarchy. It no longer recognizes the Constitution of the United States or the constitution of any State. I call it the Socialist Oligarchy of the District of Columbia (SODC) now. The former States of California is no longer a republic, It no longer recognizes the constitution of the State of California. I call it the Socialist Oligarchy of the Territory of California (SOTC) now. The former State of New York I call the SOTNY now.

    The federal government fell on Jan 6th, 2021 with the rejection of State authority over the electoral college, and with the installation of Party Leader(?) of the Oligarchy on Jan 20th.

    Canada was organized as a federated oligarchy. It still is. It has no functioning constitution.

    Mexico was organized as a federated republic. It still is. It has layered constitutions.

    Venezuela is currently a dictatorship. It's current dictator is Nicolas Marudo. It has no functioning constitution.
    What is the universally accepted demonym for a citizen or permanent resident of the United States?

    Liberalism is liberalism. Will you accept that 2+2=5 when progressives come for arithmetic?

  14. #164 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    26,302
    Thanks
    8,382
    Thanked 5,393 Times in 4,734 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 350 Times in 340 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    You don't impress me one fucking bit. You made a claim first....you didn't back it, now it's on me to prove something.

    I think you're a pseudo-intellectual community college dropout.

    I have no respect for you at all.

    I think you're a punk ass.
    Evasion. Inversion fallacy. Insult fallacies. No argument presented.
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome

    Everything else debunked here

  15. #165 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    26,302
    Thanks
    8,382
    Thanked 5,393 Times in 4,734 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 350 Times in 340 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    Already dealt with hair net guy.
    Void argument fallacy. Insult fallacy. No argument presented.
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome

    Everything else debunked here

Similar Threads

  1. Critique Trump's latest video
    By Jim Eagle in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-17-2020, 06:11 PM
  2. New Member; Please Critique My Views!
    By mudd_dawg22 in forum Introductions, User Announcements, Suggestions and General Board Discussion
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-07-2017, 09:50 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-23-2016, 09:22 AM
  4. Rough Libertarian Critique of Conservatives
    By cawacko in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 478
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 05:50 PM
  5. Killer's favorite book: The Communist Manifesto
    By Cancel 2018. 3 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 01:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •