Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Where have all the board lefties gone?

1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    It gives me no joy to say this but....... Bad reaction the the jab? They are dropping like flies. So many missing in so short of a time. Just gone with no forewarning. No idea whats up but I fear it isnt good. Anyone else noticed this?
    You knuckleheads live in illusion. The notion that “liberals” have all run away because of some Qless “jab” points to the real reason some may be staying away, myself included. You people are stupid and incapable of serious political conversation. With the exception of about three posters on the right, the rest of you are just plain stupid. You speak in lame gotcha, not serious conversation. You’re boring.

Take your post for instance. Up here in the really real world, democrats are winning. WE aren’t the ones being rejected by society even by major corporations, YOU ARE. WE aren’t the ones clinging to a globally rejected and massively defeated one-term ex-president, who oh by the way, is facing mounting criminal and civil lawsuits and indictments .. YOU ARE. The DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT is riding great job approvals from the American people that your loser never touched, never came close to. Even corporations and Wall Street projections are supporting Biden.

So what could you losers possibly have tp say in a fact-based coherent argument that would scare liberals away beyond discussions about the border?

Let’s hear one.
    Last edited by blackascoal; 04-20-2021 at 08:28 AM.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

2. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Do some research, why do you always expect everything to be handed on a plate?
    Uh how do you research something like this?

3. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    I never threadban and I don't put anyone on Ignore.

If I want to ignore someone, I just don't respond to their posts....because I'm an adult who isn't triggered by words that appear on my computer screen.
    I havent either. only cowards, liars and phonys do this.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TTQ64 For This Post:

blackascoal (04-21-2021), LV426 (04-20-2021)

5. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    You knuckleheads live in illusion. The notion that “liberals” have all run away because of some Qless “jab” points to the real reason some may be staying away, myself included. You people are stupid and incapable of serious political conversation. With the exception of about three posters on the right, the rest of you are just plain stupid. You speak in lame gotcha, not serious conversation. You’re boring.

Take your post for instance. Up here in the really real world, democrats are winning. WE aren’t the ones being rejected by society even by major corporations, YOU ARE. WE aren’t the ones clinging to a globally rejected and massively defeated one-term ex-president, who oh by the way, is facing mounting criminal and civil lawsuits and indictments .. YOU ARE. The DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT is riding great job approvals from the American people that your loser never touched, never came close to. Even corporations and Wall Street projections are supporting Biden.

So what could you losers possibly have tp say in a fact-based coherent argument that would scare liberals away beyond discussions about the border?

Let’s hear one.

STANDING OVATION!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TTQ64 For This Post:

blackascoal (04-21-2021)

7. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by /MSG/ View Post
    Where did I say anything about Jews?
    walt is a satanic ritual abuse victim, as an adult only.

8. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What he said was that "walking around" with a mask on isn't helpful, but he also said that it was important for first responders and health care workers to wear masks.

That was the part of the interview you ignored.

And then in April, the CDC established new guidelines for masks based on the new data they were getting that showed how transmissable COVID was, back when you were still calling it a hoax.

And he said all of that on March 2nd...now, how many cases of COVID did we have on March 2nd?
    so why do people have to walk around with a mask now?

9. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iolo/Penderyn View Post
    When the deranged Fatman was in power, it seemed like a social duty to expose the clowns and halfwits who believed his lies: now he's gone to face the law and (conceivably) pay the piper, who wants to waste time talking to people amongst whom the local village idiot would be a genius. There are quite a few sensible people here who are worth talking to, but listening to ghostly trumpers mouth is a kind of spiritualism that attracts few.
    tell us more about russiagate, delusion boy.

10. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    so why do people have to walk around with a mask now?
    If they're in groups of people, they need to so they don't catch or spread the disease.

If you're walking around indoors, you need to for those same reasons.

Is wearing a mask really so debilitating for you that you can't do it for another couple months?

No one wants to see your disgusting face anyway.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

11. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

If they're in groups of people, they need to so they don't catch or spread the disease.

Is wearing a mask really so debilitating for you that you can't do it for another couple months?

$1000 says the mandates lasts into 2024. Stop pretending it's gonna end any time soon.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

12. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

$1000 says the mandates lasts into 2024. Stop pretending it's gonna end any time soon.
    The only reason why is because you and your "very fine people" can't follow the rules, like getting vaccinated, washing your hands, avoiding large gatherings, and socially distance until we achieve 95% vaccinations and the infection rate drops to below 2%.

We can accomplish that by July 4th, but only if you get your "very fine people" to act responsibly.

Can you do that? If not, then we will be stuck with these mandates for a while, and you can thank all the "very fine people" like anatta, BMD, and Legion who have been lying about COVID for the last 16 months.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

TTQ64 (04-21-2021)

14. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

The only reason why is because you and your "very fine people" can't follow the rules, like getting vaccinated, washing your hands, avoiding large gatherings, and socially distance until we achieve 95% vaccinations and the infection rate drops to below 2%.

We can accomplish that by July 4th, but only if you get your "very fine people" to act responsibly.

Can you do that? If not, then we will be stuck with these mandates for a while, and you can thank all the "very fine people" like anatta, BMD, and Legion who have been lying about COVID for the last 16 months.
    So you're not gonna take my bet then. Just say "I don't actually believe the shit I type" next time and spare us both the pretense.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.

15. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So you're not gonna take my bet then. Just say "I don't actually believe the shit I type" next time and spare us both the pretense.
    Why would I take a bet that you have no intention of following through on, and is wholly dependent on the actions of you and your friends?

I explained to you that we could be out of this by July 4th, if you and your friends could control yourselves.

But apparently, asking you to control yourself is a bridge too far.

So we are going to be stuck with this until you and your friends get your shit together.

You're the ones who are holding us back from returning to normalcy.

So go and yell at Legion or BMD or make bets with Anatta because they're the ones who are responsible for prolonging the mandates.

16. #178 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why the fuck would I make a bet with someone who has control over the outcome?

I can make the $1,000 bet with you, but then you'll just go and provoke BMD, Legion, and others into not following any of the rules and guidelines, or even getting fuckin' vaccinated. You'll just repeat their lies, which only proliferates the pandemic and a high infection rate.

So I'll make that $1,000 bet with you, if you commit to following the rules, and getting others to follow the rules.

But you won't commit to that.

So basically, you want me to give you $1,000 for you to continue proliferating lies about COVID.

Why would I, or anyone do that?

17. #179 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,178 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Left of what?

What is a lefty to a TRUMPTARD these days?

Here let me answer for you- THERE ARE ONLY TWO KINDS OF PEOPLE LEFT IN AMERICA THESE DAYS!

IT is those who KISS DONALD TRUMPS ASS commonly referred to as TRUMPTARDS- AND THOSE Who ARE SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER WHO EITHER DIDN'T VOTE OR VOTED FOR BIDEN INTENTIONALLY TO DEFEAT DONALD TRUMP- regardless to their own personal political party affiliations!

SO BY LEFTY, YOU MUST BE REFERRING TO THOSE WHO ARE SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER THAT DONALD TRUMP IS THE WORST POSSIBLE HUMAN BEING TO BE IN CHARGE OF ANYTHING!

THIS INCLUDES REPUBLICANS, DEMOCRATS, AND INDEPENDENTS-

I SUPPOSE YOU FEEL WE ARE ALL LEFTIES NOW HUH?

LOL!

Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 04-21-2021 at 11:34 AM.

18. #180 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

so fauci lied.