Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CDC Is Recruiting An Army Of Jabbers

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 61 Times in 60 Posts

Turns out that .3% of people vulnerable to covid are the same .3% vulnerable to lung cancer. Since i already know i can chain smoke with covid, no worries

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ]2epo]v[an View Post
    Haha butthurt limey faggot

I also smoke weed, i know you heroin faggots dont still get a kick from it so i'll take your criticisms with a slice of pie.
    Take them any way you want. At this point, anyone who hasn't quit smoking is pretty fucking stupid. Edibles are the way to go. Heroin? LOL at you.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Btw junky faggot, im not your noun, but you sure are a faggot. You and your "wife"? Lol
    You seem a little obsessed with my sexual identify. Sorry pal, that is indeed my wife. I'm taken, but I could direct you to a website that might appeal more to your taste.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You should read some israeli medical journals. Turns out you can get a dna test to see if you're a mutant that could potentialy die from covid. They even have an antibiotic treatment for it for just in case you could possibly die from it. Btw, an antibiotic for a virus is really hard to come by. Covid is just that much particularly a hypochondia rather than pandemic.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    You seem a little obsessed with my sexual identify. Sorry pal, that is indeed my wife. I'm taken, but I could direct you to a website that might appeal more to your taste.
    Sure sure, as you obviously need to tell yourself on a daily basis...

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Take them any way you want. At this point, anyone who hasn't quit smoking is pretty fucking stupid. Edibles are the way to go. Heroin? LOL at you.
    Edibles have a shitty high. Makes your skin all sensitive. Well if you dont do heroin, why you hiding your glorious fagot-potus's afghan pederast heroin cartel, hmmmm?

https://deplorablefeed.com/u-s-soldi...im-pedophiles/

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Edibles have a shitty high. Makes your skin all sensitive. Well if you dont do heroin, why you hiding your glorious fagot-potus's afghan pederast heroin cartel, hmmmm?

https://deplorablefeed.com/u-s-soldi...im-pedophiles/
    Since I don't speak knuckledragging moron, it may be time to put you on ignore.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Since I don't speak knuckledragging moron, it may be time to put you on ignore.
    What kind of guttless fagot needs to say online when they put someone on ignore. Just do it you worthless turd licker. You're already going on your third page of deflects for why you cant answer thre basic hippocratic oath question.

Btw, hurry up and die you old crone.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Srsly, crawl back up your own ass, pretend you have as much dignity as pride, and die.

K thx.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This message is hidden because ]2epo]v[an is on your ignore list.

Thought I'd save you some time.

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Pathetic

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,245 Times in 13,970 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Just more Covidiot bullshit

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Just more Covidiot bullshit
    I know right? Most of these slime who rubber stamp the covid hypochondria are tge same people getting fked by it hardest. Piblic school teachers think they'll come off home pay to go back to class some day. By the time that happens they'll find tgeir job was automated already and their school already tanked down the drain.

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    The public will never get the truth if they rely on government liars and their media mouthpieces:

. . . the government lying about COVID-19 is a classic Big Lie. The lie started with the number of deaths a simple flu supposedly killed. The lie grew into the government saving lives with vaccines. The biggest lies will come covering up the number of deaths forced vaccination will cause.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...ng-The-Big-Lie

Call this one a recruiting drive, only Uncle China Joe Biden wants you:

Whoever is writing Joe Biden’s material doesn’t appear to have a working knowledge of why it is that Americans celebrate the Fourth Of July, or as it is otherwise known Independence Day.

On Wednesday, the nation’s 46th president reiterated his tired threat: If people don’t march down to their local vaccination site and roll up their sleeves, that they would not be able to celebrate July 4th. Even to get together in “small gatherings” to commemorate the day when our forefathers broke free of the tyranny of a king.

Biden’s mass vaccination push has gotten stuck in the mud now that those who were eager to take “the jab” have done so. That leaves tens of millions of Americans who are understandably wary of being injected with vaccines that were rushed into distribution under emergency use approval. Without the standard years of clinical and animal trials that show safety and effectiveness long-term.

Last month Biden dangled the carrot that he would generously allow scaled down celebrations, while brandishing the stick that he could change his mind if his orders were not obeyed. Dr. Anthony S. Fauci also suggested that there would be prohibitions on the cherished American holiday if sufficient numbers didn’t get vaccinated.

With vaccine supply now outweighing demand in many areas according to reports, Biden shook that stick at Americans.

According to Biden, “Back on March 11, I outlined a vision of what America could look like by the Fourth of July — an America that was much closer to normal life that we left behind more than a year ago.”

He continued, “To celebrate our independence from this virus on July 4th with family and friends in small groups, we still have more to do in the months of May and June. We all need to mask up until the number of cases goes down, until everyone has a chance to get their shot.”

And they accused Trump of being a dictator.

Like Fauci and the CDC, Biden went with a mixed message by insisting that Americans “mask up” even if you have received the vaccine. This order doesn’t exactly provide an incentive to get the shot at all. This comment seems to indicate that the masks, which have come to be the unofficial symbol of the authoritarian Democratic party, are NEVER going away.

Senator Rand Paul put it best when it comes to Biden’s push to vaccinate all Americans: “If you want more people to get vaccinated, Joe Biden should go on national TV. take his mask off and burn it… and say, ‘I’ve had the vaccine I am now saved from this plague. If you’ll get the vaccine, you can be safe too'”, said the Kentucky Republican.

Republican Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell responded, “It was advice for an alternate universe. The president and his advisers may need to get out more. Americans are already getting together in small groups outdoors in blue states and red states, in small towns and big cities. The country is not locked down waiting for July 4.”

Texas GOP Senator John Cornyn also weighed in; “If every willing person in America is vaccinated for #COVID19 by May, as POTUS has said, why put our lives on hold till July the 4th?”

Biden’s hostage-taking is arrogant, obscene and just plain un-American. Red states have successfully reopened, mask mandates have been rolled back and people are getting about their lives without waiting for permission from Washington. Red state or blue state, patriots will be celebrating July 4th no matter what Biden and Fauci threaten.

Biden Threatens To Cancel 4th Of July If Americans Don’t Get “The Jab”
    by Chris Donaldson
    April 23, 2021

https://trendingpolitics.com/biden-t...t-get-the-jab/
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    In truth, an accurate nationwide audit would lower COVID-19 deaths to less than 10:

More Deaths From Drug Overdoses Than COVID In Liberal Utopia Of San Francisco
    By ProTrumpNews Staff
    Published April 24, 2021 at 12:15pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...san-francisco/

If I thought the NYT would publish it I would send this note to the Letters to the Editor:

More deaths from drowning in the desert than from COVID.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer