Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29

Thread: world Laughing at biden

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    5,256
    Thanks
    1,063
    Thanked 789 Times in 680 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 43 Times in 43 Posts

    Default world Laughing at biden

    Economic Expert Warns: Other Nations Will 'Laugh' as Biden Destroys U.S. Economy

    ttps://neonnettle.com/news/13394-economic-expert-warns-other-nations-will-laugh-as-biden-destroys-u-s-economy

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    BREAKING: Joe Biden HUMILIATES Himself Again – World Is Laughing

    https://outragedpatriot.com/breaking...d-is-laughing/

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Watch! Chinese Officials Say America “Doesn’t Come From Position of Strength.” Biden’s America a Laughing Stock on the World Stage

    https://welovetrump.com/2021/03/19/w...e-world-stage/
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    18,543
    Thanks
    1,193
    Thanked 5,265 Times in 4,281 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 208 Times in 197 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    world Laughing at biden
    World laughing at America.







    Crying for America as well.








    Except for the Empire.
    I am going to go standing up, with my flag flying high for what I believe in.

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Prairieville
    Posts
    24,710
    Thanks
    2,622
    Thanked 10,111 Times in 6,741 Posts
    Groans
    331
    Groaned 2,964 Times in 2,686 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    Economic Expert Warns: Other Nations Will 'Laugh' as Biden Destroys U.S. Economy

    ttps://neonnettle.com/news/13394-economic-expert-warns-other-nations-will-laugh-as-biden-destroys-u-s-economy

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    BREAKING: Joe Biden HUMILIATES Himself Again – World Is Laughing

    https://outragedpatriot.com/breaking...d-is-laughing/

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Watch! Chinese Officials Say America “Doesn’t Come From Position of Strength.” Biden’s America a Laughing Stock on the World Stage

    https://welovetrump.com/2021/03/19/w...e-world-stage/
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ROTFL
    Why Biden? Because Fuck You that's why. Barack Obama has a Grammy, an Emmy, a Nobel Prize, 2 terms as President and a Twitter account.

    Donald Trump has 2 impeachments.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to katzgar For This Post:

    Nomad (04-18-2021)

  5. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    20,616
    Thanks
    7,126
    Thanked 9,074 Times in 5,998 Posts
    Groans
    2,006
    Groaned 1,466 Times in 1,354 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    ROTFL
    I wonder why these ass clowns like Bullshitbob and his fellow goobers even bother posting the shit they scrap off the toilets they use for sources.

    They should know that nobody takes any of it seriously.

    Must be some neurotic need for attention.

    Or pure boredom.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

  6. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Prairieville
    Posts
    24,710
    Thanks
    2,622
    Thanked 10,111 Times in 6,741 Posts
    Groans
    331
    Groaned 2,964 Times in 2,686 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I wonder why these ass clowns like Bullshitbob and his fellow goobers even bother posting the shit they scrap off the toilets they use for sources.

    They should know that nobody takes any of it seriously.

    Must be some neurotic need for attention.

    Or pure boredom.

    too many take their shit seriously
    Why Biden? Because Fuck You that's why. Barack Obama has a Grammy, an Emmy, a Nobel Prize, 2 terms as President and a Twitter account.

    Donald Trump has 2 impeachments.

  7. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    20,616
    Thanks
    7,126
    Thanked 9,074 Times in 5,998 Posts
    Groans
    2,006
    Groaned 1,466 Times in 1,354 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    too many take their shit seriously
    I be they don't flush their toilets.

    They probably scoop it out and save it because they think it's so wonderful.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

  8. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    17,462
    Thanks
    9,577
    Thanked 9,053 Times in 6,229 Posts
    Groans
    179
    Groaned 321 Times in 315 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..


    De Oppresso Liber

  9. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    32,456
    Thanks
    201
    Thanked 13,987 Times in 9,742 Posts
    Groans
    4,011
    Groaned 3,207 Times in 2,980 Posts

    Default

    Trump was ridiculed and laughed at. Biden is not. The rest of the world is happy to see America return as an intelligent and reasonable nation. https://apnews.com/article/821dafb0b...86216c08067df3 Show that being true for Biden. Hint, you will fail.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

    no worries (04-19-2021), ThatOwlWoman (04-18-2021)

  11. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    684
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 212 Times in 162 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 28 Times in 27 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    ROTFL
    Katzguts takes Chinese Communist Party cock up the poo - chute.



    Dachshund

  12. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    506
    Thanked 162 Times in 98 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 18 Times in 16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    Economic Expert Warns: Other Nations Will 'Laugh' as Biden Destroys U.S. Economy

    ttps://neonnettle.com/news/13394-economic-expert-warns-other-nations-will-laugh-as-biden-destroys-u-s-economy


    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Consider the source

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Whythink For This Post:

    no worries (04-19-2021), ThatOwlWoman (04-18-2021)

  14. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Prairieville
    Posts
    24,710
    Thanks
    2,622
    Thanked 10,111 Times in 6,741 Posts
    Groans
    331
    Groaned 2,964 Times in 2,686 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
    I take Chinese Communist Party cock up the poo - chute.



    Dachshund
    ok, if you say so
    Why Biden? Because Fuck You that's why. Barack Obama has a Grammy, an Emmy, a Nobel Prize, 2 terms as President and a Twitter account.

    Donald Trump has 2 impeachments.

  15. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    44,730
    Thanks
    75,901
    Thanked 35,194 Times in 22,169 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 3,955 Times in 3,705 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Trump was ridiculed and laughed at. Biden is not. The rest of the world is happy to see America return as an intelligent and reasonable nation. https://apnews.com/article/821dafb0b...86216c08067df3 Show that being true for Biden. Hint, you will fail.
    We were the laughingstock of the planet when the orange TV game show host stunk up our White House. Funny how THEN the opinions of other nations didn't matter. Every last Reichtard: "Who CARES what they think?"
    “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -- Gandhi

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    no worries (04-19-2021)

  17. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    5,256
    Thanks
    1,063
    Thanked 789 Times in 680 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 43 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    ROTFL
    Bidens a idiot lol

  18. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    5,256
    Thanks
    1,063
    Thanked 789 Times in 680 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 43 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    We were the laughingstock of the planet when the orange TV game show host stunk up our White House. Funny how THEN the opinions of other nations didn't matter. Every last Reichtard: "Who CARES what they think?"
    No he was feared over seas as a man of action our enemies know biden will do far more damage to America then they can

  19. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    5,256
    Thanks
    1,063
    Thanked 789 Times in 680 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 43 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whythink View Post
    Consider the source

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Actually the source is joe biden the idiot

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulletbob For This Post:

    PostmodernProphet (04-19-2021)

Similar Threads

  1. YES Trump Supporters, THE WORLD IS LAUGHING AT YOU!
    By Bourbon in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 09-10-2020, 05:44 PM
  2. Replies: 115
    Last Post: 05-12-2020, 06:23 PM
  3. Entire world is laughing at democrats
    By Getin the ring in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 181
    Last Post: 01-23-2020, 07:39 PM
  4. Biden seizes the moment, runs ad about the World laughing at Trump
    By Micawber in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 12-10-2019, 06:51 AM
  5. The World Unites In Laughing At Trump
    By guno in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-26-2018, 07:18 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •