Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dofus of the day

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,736 Times in 14,331 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Try to snatch her purse if think you have balls.
    Again...smash that face into the shelving, and take her gun and wallet. Pretty simple.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    I don't know what that means. I've already told you twice that Althea is my cat. Stop jerking off with your guns and pay attention
    i don't jerk off with my guns................but i do want to know why you think gun owners have small penises
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    i don't jerk off with my guns................but i do want to know why you think gun owners have small penises
    It's hard to tell from a distance, but the picture in the OP looks like a woman with penis envy.

That would mean that she has no penis.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,419 Times in 16,408 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I R O N Y!!!

guAno
    noun
    gua·no | \ ˈgwä-(ˌ)nō
    : a fertilizer containing the accumulated excrement of seabirds or bats broadly : excrement especially of seabirds or bats
    Speaking of guano-dofus:
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...e-Aggrievement

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Post:

Truth Detector (04-22-2021)

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's hard to tell from a distance, but the picture in the OP looks like a woman with penis envy.

that's not really answering the question...............do you believe that having a small penis is a requirement to be a law enforcement officer?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Again...smash that face into the shelving, and take her gun and wallet. Pretty simple.

lol everyone has a plan until the shit hits the fan.

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

I always chuckle watching lefties start talking and swooning for peen whenever they see a gun.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Underdog For This Post:

Bulletbob (04-21-2021)

10. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Big Money Dolla View Post
    I always chuckle watching lefties start talking and swooning for peen whenever they see a gun.
    yes they do dont they

11. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

so your premise is that all women are too weak to defend themselves, so they certainly shouldn't be allowed any sort of tool to help in that defense.........they should remain defenseless and subject to the whims of any man.

got it

12. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

LOL. People like her are a menace to society. Within 15 seconds, anyone could take that gun from her and go on a shooting rampage.
    really you should try it,it would be a good educational experience for you and a way to back up your claim , go for it do it do ti now you know you want to , but sadly your scared and know you would probably get shot

13. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    really you should try it,it would be a good educational experience for you and a way to back up your claim , go for it do it do ti now you know you want to , but sadly your scared and know you would probably get shot
    I've already stated exactly how to do it without so much as a struggle. Just as I could do to you if you were prancing about in public like a fairy with a gun

14. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

so your premise is that all women are too weak to defend themselves, so they certainly shouldn't be allowed any sort of tool to help in that defense.........they should remain defenseless and subject to the whims of any man.

got it
    Foolish child. I'm addressing the idiot in the OP. However, as I just taught BBob, I can take a gun from anyone I happen to come across in public, if they're stupid enough to be wearing it in plain view.

The element of surprise is the strongest defense.

I have no need to do so, but I do laugh at fools who open themselves up to problems.

15. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Foolish child. I'm addressing the idiot in the OP. However, as I just taught BBob, I can take a gun from anyone I happen to come across in public, if they're stupid enough to be wearing it in plain view.
    I can guarantee you that you'd never be able to take my gun from me while i'm wearing it in plain view

The element of surprise is the strongest defense.
    situational awareness makes it even, every time

I have no need to do so, but I do laugh at fools who open themselves up to problems.
    so you often laugh at law enforcement for wearing their visible guns in public????

16. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I can guarantee you that you'd never be able to take my gun from me while i'm wearing it in plain view
    And you would be wrong. I guess we'll never know.

situational awareness makes it even, every time
    Correct. I've got mad skills.

so you often laugh at law enforcement for wearing their visible guns in public????
    I accept your admission of defeat

17. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I've already stated exactly how to do it without so much as a struggle. Just as I could do to you if you were prancing about in public like a fairy with a gun
    well good luck your free to try any time you want . I will 8nload it and place it in my holster and you take it away from me. go to Campbells motel cocoa fl pm me on what date you will meet me and be willing to bet 2000.00 dollars you cant do it, lets make that 5000.00 just to make it interesting