Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Another One

Kenosha, WI

3 dead, 2 wounded

We need more guns to protect us!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (04-18-2021), PoliTalker (04-18-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

Got a link ?

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello domer76,

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Kenosha, WI

3 dead, 2 wounded

We need more guns to protect us!
    3 Dead, two hurt in shooting at Kenosha WI Bar.

"Three people were killed and two others wounded in a shooting at a bar in Kenosha, Wisconsin, early Sunday morning, the Kenosha County Sheriff's Office said. The suspect is still at large, the sheriff's office said.

Two people died at the bar and another died after hopping into a car leaving the scene, the sheriff's office said. Officials said they did not believe it was a random act but rather a targeted situation. The three people who died all knew each other, the sheriff's office said.

Authorities said they believed handguns were used, and more than one was recovered at the scene.

The Kenosha shooting was one of several shootings nationwide this weekend. A man was killed and a woman injured at a shooting at a mall in Omaha, Nebraska, on Saturday night. Omaha police said Makhi Woolridge-Jones, 16, was arrested on Sunday in connection to that incident. In a separate incident in Phoenix, several people were injured while running from gunfire at a concert Saturday night, according to CBS affiliate KPHO."

And then later still...

Meanwhile, 3 more dead in Austin TX:

Alejandro Martínez-Cabrera, Tony Plohetski and John Bacon, USA TODAY 15 mins ago

"Manhunt still underway..."

"Chacon said the shooting appeared to stem from a domestic dispute. He identified the suspect as Stephen Nicholas Broderick, 41. Preliminary information indicated that Broderick knew the victims, two women and a man, and that the shooting was targeted. A child was involved, Chacon said, but was safe in police custody.

“However, danger remains high,” he said.

Records show Broderick, a former Travis County sheriff's office detective, is facing charges of sexual assault of a child. Broderick was booked into jail in June and spent 16 days behind bars before posting bail, which was set at $50,000.

Broderick, a property crimes detective, resigned after his arrest, according to Travis County Sheriff's spokeswoman Kristen Dark.

Court and public records show that Broderick's wife filed for a protective order and divorce him shortly after his arrest."
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,732 Times in 14,328 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,386 Times in 1,304 Posts

Prayers and thought.

Let's try something a little different
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (04-18-2021), ThatOwlWoman (04-18-2021)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,172 Times in 10,390 Posts
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Got a link ?
    Are you really that fucking lazy?

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,172 Times in 10,390 Posts
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello domer76,

3 Dead, two hurt in shooting at Kenosha WI Bar.

"Three people were killed and two others wounded in a shooting at a bar in Kenosha, Wisconsin, early Sunday morning, the Kenosha County Sheriff's Office said. The suspect is still at large, the sheriff's office said.

Two people died at the bar and another died after hopping into a car leaving the scene, the sheriff's office said. Officials said they did not believe it was a random act but rather a targeted situation. The three people who died all knew each other, the sheriff's office said.

Authorities said they believed handguns were used, and more than one was recovered at the scene.

The Kenosha shooting was one of several shootings nationwide this weekend. A man was killed and a woman injured at a shooting at a mall in Omaha, Nebraska, on Saturday night. Omaha police said Makhi Woolridge-Jones, 16, was arrested on Sunday in connection to that incident. In a separate incident in Phoenix, several people were injured while running from gunfire at a concert Saturday night, according to CBS affiliate KPHO."

And then later still...

Meanwhile, 3 more dead in Austin TX:

Alejandro Martínez-Cabrera, Tony Plohetski and John Bacon, USA TODAY 15 mins ago

"Manhunt still underway..."

"Chacon said the shooting appeared to stem from a domestic dispute. He identified the suspect as Stephen Nicholas Broderick, 41. Preliminary information indicated that Broderick knew the victims, two women and a man, and that the shooting was targeted. A child was involved, Chacon said, but was safe in police custody.

“However, danger remains high,” he said.

Records show Broderick, a former Travis County sheriff's office detective, is facing charges of sexual assault of a child. Broderick was booked into jail in June and spent 16 days behind bars before posting bail, which was set at $50,000.

Broderick, a property crimes detective, resigned after his arrest, according to Travis County Sheriff's spokeswoman Kristen Dark.

Court and public records show that Broderick's wife filed for a protective order and divorce him shortly after his arrest."
    Jesus

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

But no mention of EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND in Chicago. Not a word. Doesnt fit the narrative. Fucking frauds.

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Lotta frustrated gun nuts out there.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,538 Times in 9,990 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

BIDENS AMERICA

Just had a black POS in Ga get out of a car shooting at Cops with AK-47

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,629 Times in 4,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    But no mention of EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND in Chicago. Not a word. Doesnt fit the narrative. Fucking frauds.
    What's fraudulent is folk like you with this false equivalent that's trotted out every blessed time the subject of assault weapons ban comes up.

First you clowns cry "suicides are at the top of the list....you can't ban guns because of that". No one ever said you could, but a 7 day vetting period and a registry of any psychriatic evaluation/internment can cut that down some.

Then you wail, "...but all those handgun deaths in black areas. Why should I give up my gun because of them?" No one ever proposed that....what has been proposed is that assault weapons (see the 1994 AWB) should be banned from further sales, given the uptick of such used in mass shootings since 2004.

Wouldn't you agree if we could have saved the number of folks killed by the AR-15 and it's cousins in the last 25 years, the re-instituting of the ban would be worth it? Wouldn't you agree if we treated gun purchases like we do car purchases, thus cutting down some of the criminal purchases of handguns used in murders, it would be worth it. Wouldn't you agree?
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

PoliTalker (04-18-2021)