Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: no wonder right wingers are freaking out!

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    The polling industry as did the journalists and professors have largely abandoned their profession and gone into Mind Molding....Their product has little credibility for the forseeable future.
    unless the polling company is named Rasmussen and it's inflating T****'s numbers, then they're spot on

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,599 Times in 4,277 Posts

The polling industry as did the journalists and professors have largely abandoned their profession and gone into Mind Molding....Their product has little credibility for the forseeable future.
    Total BS. Polling has been shown to be very accurate. https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/pollster-ratings/

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,110 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    unless the polling company is named Rasmussen and it's inflating T****'s numbers, then they're spot on
    You live a rich fantasy life.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Total BS. Polling has been shown to be very accurate. https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/pollster-ratings/
    You are either lying stupid or you have not been following along.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (04-18-2021)

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,468 Times in 3,392 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,143 Times in 1,048 Posts

Consistency is very important, the fact that the Regressive Left is the opposite of consistent is one of the big signs that they are wrong/lying/full of shit.
    I’m not familiar with the Regressive Left. I am familiar with people who remind me of Emerson’s observation that “a foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.” Consistency for its own sake has no importance other than as an intellectual trap.

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Anyone who wants to argue about the failure of the polling industry should feel free to read the following and then explain where this argument goes wrong:

The Polling Catastrophe - The Atlantichttps://www.theatlantic.com › ideas › archive › 2020/11
    Nov 4, 2020 — The Polling Crisis Is a Catastrophe for American Democracy. If public-opinion data are unreliable, we're all flying blind.

I am not providing a link as I dont want to burn a free look, but anyone either too lazy or too stupid to find the piece are not worthy of the time anyways, so it is all good.

Anyone who chooses to do this should feel free to PM me as a ping if I dont find it with-in 24 hours on my own.

I am not interested in any complaints about source...the Atlantic is now very Regressive Leftist.

DARK AGES SUCK!

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    I’m not familiar with the Regressive Left. I am familiar with people who remind me of Emerson’s observation that “a foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.” Consistency for its own sake has no importance other than as an intellectual trap.
    Proof of your lack of quality.

Perhaps you would be better suited for a forum that is all about cats.

DARK AGES SUCK!

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,468 Times in 3,392 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,143 Times in 1,048 Posts

Proof of your lack of quality.

Perhaps you would be better suited for a forum that is all about cats.
    You’re saying I’m ill suited for this forum, weighted down as it is with opinionated but weak minded members such as yourself. Could be.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to martin For This Post:

domer76 (04-18-2021)

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

It is the evaluation of a hyper educated American Man.
    Can you name this personage you are referring to? Then too, I would bet he doesn't have a leg to stand on, and nothing to support the idiocy you stated.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Anyone who wants to argue about the failure of the polling industry should feel free to read the following and then explain where this argument goes wrong:

The Polling Catastrophe - The Atlantichttps://www.theatlantic.com › ideas › archive › 2020/11
    Nov 4, 2020 — The Polling Crisis Is a Catastrophe for American Democracy. If public-opinion data are unreliable, we're all flying blind.

I am not providing a link as I dont want to burn a free look, but anyone either too lazy or too stupid to find the piece are not worthy of the time anyways, so it is all good.

Anyone who chooses to do this should feel free to PM me as a ping if I dont find it with-in 24 hours on my own.

I am not interested in any complaints about source...the Atlantic is now very Regressive Leftist.
    Maybe you should learn how to post a link before criticizing others.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Old Trapper For This Post:

evince (04-18-2021), martin (04-19-2021)

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,768 Times in 27,242 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

It’s illegal to post content without a link

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,768 Times in 27,242 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Another off the wall, evidence free assertion.
    You are such a dupe

Thinking people present evidence of their claims of facts

You have no evidence any of that mouth diarrhea is true

It’s just drunken slobbering from some right wing shill like Alex Jones

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Well, that's fairly dumb. The point is there's no contrary coherent message, or any realistic chance of one.
    the OP is completely dumb......all contrary messages are the coherent ones.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Anyone who wants to argue about the failure of the polling industry should feel free to read the following and then explain where this argument goes wrong.....

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    They should freak out if Justice has anything to do with it against their treasonous, seditious and insurrectionist hides who all deserve to hang for high treason according to the law they violated their oaths with that being U.S. Constitutional law.