Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 49

Thread: White lib hipster Charles Manson & white seg Biden both created racial hoaxes to try

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    22,119
    Thanks
    19,125
    Thanked 11,331 Times in 7,782 Posts
    Groans
    448
    Groaned 429 Times in 406 Posts

    Default White lib hipster Charles Manson & white seg Biden both created racial hoaxes to try

    to start a race war.

    Plugs, who angrily bristled at the idea of sending his own white kids to "racial jungle" schools, now claims we are living in a time of democrat Jim Crow on "steroids". Really?

    No wonder the Democrats want to erase their own history.
    "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

    — Joe Biden on Obama.

    “Unidentified stormtroopers. ”

    — Nancy Pelosi on U.S. National Guardsmen and women.

    “Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,”

    - Sen. Schumer, describing his fear of the IC

    Socialism is just the modern word for monarchy.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigdog For This Post:

    Darth Omar (04-24-2021), ExpressLane (04-19-2021)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,135
    Thanks
    1,372
    Thanked 2,360 Times in 1,718 Posts
    Groans
    22
    Groaned 424 Times in 386 Posts

    Default

    Progressives frequently channel Manson.

    After going to prison Manson repackaged his Family as radical environmentalists, long before the movement mainstreamed.

    He founded "ATWA," Air, Trees, Water, Animals.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Taft2016 For This Post:

    Bigdog (04-18-2021)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    102,280
    Thanks
    7,750
    Thanked 29,098 Times in 23,192 Posts
    Groans
    2,583
    Groaned 2,300 Times in 2,190 Posts

    Default

    Biden and Manson have that same look in their eyes.....

    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

    Bigdog (04-18-2021), Taft2016 (04-18-2021)

  7. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    9,572
    Thanks
    700
    Thanked 5,626 Times in 3,415 Posts
    Groans
    100
    Groaned 1,140 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Biden = Manson.

    ROTFLFMAO!!!!! This is why Big Dog is on ignore. Because he is so FUCKING STUPID.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

    Nomad (04-18-2021)

  9. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    20,616
    Thanks
    7,126
    Thanked 9,074 Times in 5,998 Posts
    Groans
    2,006
    Groaned 1,466 Times in 1,354 Posts

    Default White lib hipster Charles Manson & white seg Biden both created racial hoaxes to try

    The only thing white supremacist Big Dog (aka Little Mutt) has ever created is a lot of rancid smelling hot fart gas.

    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

  10. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    22,119
    Thanks
    19,125
    Thanked 11,331 Times in 7,782 Posts
    Groans
    448
    Groaned 429 Times in 406 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    The only thing white supremacist Big Dog (aka Little Mutt) has ever created is a lot of rancid smelling hot fart gas.

    When will you and Joy Reid renounce your white lib privilege, Spanky?



    "It looks like we're gonna have to show blackie how to do it." - Manson

    Toi create a civil war ... that Manson foresaw the Black man winning.






    https://www.newspapers.com/clip/2269...ia-daily-news/
    "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

    — Joe Biden on Obama.

    “Unidentified stormtroopers. ”

    — Nancy Pelosi on U.S. National Guardsmen and women.

    “Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,”

    - Sen. Schumer, describing his fear of the IC

    Socialism is just the modern word for monarchy.

  11. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    20,616
    Thanks
    7,126
    Thanked 9,074 Times in 5,998 Posts
    Groans
    2,006
    Groaned 1,466 Times in 1,354 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog View Post
    When will you and Joy Reid renounce your white lib privilege, Spanky?



    "It looks like we're gonna have to show blackie how to do it." - Manson

    Toi create a civil war ... that Manson foresaw the Black man winning.
    Manson was only out for revenge against a segment of society he wanted to be a part of, but was rejected by.

    He had gotten Brian Wilson of The Beach Boys to record some of his songs and advocate for a record deal, but the record company exec turned him down.

    Everything that happened after that was out of pure spite and an attempt to retaliate against the group of people he aspired to be part of but who wouldn't have him.

    The fact that you're attempting five decades later to twist it around for the purpose of making some pathetic little political point on a message board is just proof of what a pathetic loser asshole you are.

    That is why nobody takes anything you say seriously.

    Sick fuck.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

    Trumpet (04-19-2021)

  13. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    22,119
    Thanks
    19,125
    Thanked 11,331 Times in 7,782 Posts
    Groans
    448
    Groaned 429 Times in 406 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Manson was only out for revenge against a segment of society he wanted to be a part of, but was rejected by.

    He had gotten Brian Wilson of The Beach Boys to record some of his songs and advocate for a record deal, but the record company exec turned him down.

    Everything that happened after that was out of pure spite and an attempt to retaliate against the group of people he aspired to be part of but who wouldn't have him.

    The fact that you're attempting five decades later to twist it around for the purpose of making some pathetic little political point on a message board is just proof of what a pathetic loser asshole you are.

    That is why nobody takes anything you say seriously.

    Sick fuck.
    One failed musical audition is not evidence.

    I posted a 50 year old article as evidence, but like a typical lib, you want to erase that history. Manson even had the support of Obama's leftist weather underground. Obama ... the first pres. to dog whistle for the assassination of the police, that ended in his failed Beer Summit fiasco, ... and then morphed into the doctored Trayvon 911 tape to frame the hispanic Z as a racist white cop, ... and promote a race war.
    Last edited by Bigdog; 04-18-2021 at 01:41 PM.
    "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

    — Joe Biden on Obama.

    “Unidentified stormtroopers. ”

    — Nancy Pelosi on U.S. National Guardsmen and women.

    “Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,”

    - Sen. Schumer, describing his fear of the IC

    Socialism is just the modern word for monarchy.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigdog For This Post:

    Darth Omar (04-24-2021)

  15. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    748
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 205 Times in 162 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Biden = Manson.

    ROTFLFMAO!!!!! This is why Big Dog is on ignore. Because he is so FUCKING STUPID.
    I'm sure there's a story that goes along with this ... If YOU have BD on ignore ... how can you come up with this? Inquiring minds want to know.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grumpy For This Post:

    Bigdog (04-19-2021), ExpressLane (04-19-2021), PostmodernProphet (04-18-2021)

  17. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    32,456
    Thanks
    201
    Thanked 13,988 Times in 9,743 Posts
    Groans
    4,011
    Groaned 3,207 Times in 2,980 Posts

    Default

    Charlie was a righty. He bought into the race war rhetoric the rightys spout regularly. He was not political at all.

  18. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    102,280
    Thanks
    7,750
    Thanked 29,098 Times in 23,192 Posts
    Groans
    2,583
    Groaned 2,300 Times in 2,190 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Charlie was a righty....... He was not political at all.
    so he wasn't political, but he was a righty....../chuckle......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

    Bigdog (04-19-2021)

  20. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    20,616
    Thanks
    7,126
    Thanked 9,074 Times in 5,998 Posts
    Groans
    2,006
    Groaned 1,466 Times in 1,354 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog View Post
    One failed musical audition is not evidence.

    I posted a 50 year old article as evidence, but like a typical lib, you want to erase that history. Manson even had the support of Obama's leftist weather underground. Obama ... the first pres. to dog whistle for the assassination of the police, that ended in his failed Beer Summit fiasco, ... and then morphed into the doctored Trayvon 911 tape to frame the hispanic Z as a racist white cop, ... and promote a race war.
    You are so full of dog shit I can smell you all the way down here.

    It is common knowledge that the reason why Sharon Tate and the others were killed, is because Manson was seeking revenge against a record producer named Terry Melcher but he didn't know Melcher had moved out of the house he used to live in and Roman Polanski and Sharon Tate had moved in.



    Yes, he was plotting a race war, but that was even for self serving reasons.

    He rationalized that after the blacks killed all he whites, who he hated because he was never accepted by white society, the blacks would need a leader and they'd choose him.

    He was fucked up in the head and didn't know shit from politics, yet here you are 50 years later trying to turn him into a liberal hero.

    You're as fucked up as he was.

    Ass clown.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

  21. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    9,572
    Thanks
    700
    Thanked 5,626 Times in 3,415 Posts
    Groans
    100
    Groaned 1,140 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    I'm sure there's a story that goes along with this ... If YOU have BD on ignore ... how can you come up with this? Inquiring minds want to know.
    I can't ignore thread titles, nor can I ignore the first line of the thread. Comparing Biden to Manson is galactically stupid.

  22. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,135
    Thanks
    1,372
    Thanked 2,360 Times in 1,718 Posts
    Groans
    22
    Groaned 424 Times in 386 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Biden = Manson.

    ROTFLFMAO!!!!! This is why Big Dog is on ignore. Because he is so FUCKING STUPID.
    And yet for an entire day the moronic liberal media was blasting a fake news story about Manson endorsing Trump.

    Some nimrod probably posted it on JPP and you probably did an "AHA!" yourself.

    https://uinterview.com/news/charles-...ump-is-a-hoax/

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Taft2016 For This Post:

    Bigdog (04-19-2021)

  24. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,135
    Thanks
    1,372
    Thanked 2,360 Times in 1,718 Posts
    Groans
    22
    Groaned 424 Times in 386 Posts

    Default

    Democrats pick up where Charles Manson left off.

    "What do Democratic Washington mayor Muriel Bowser, CNN host Don Lemon, and Democratic representative Nancy Pelosi have in common with serial killer Charles Manson? They are all contributing to what they hope will be a politically advantageous race war between black and white Americans."

    https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...with-race-war/

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Taft2016 For This Post:

    Bigdog (04-19-2021)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-03-2021, 07:09 AM
  2. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 11-17-2020, 10:25 PM
  3. Charles Manson dead at 83
    By Nomad in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 11-22-2017, 06:54 AM
  4. Charles Manson is Dead
    By Phantasmal in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-20-2017, 06:43 AM
  5. White Racism at Mizzou and Berkeley: Racial Hoaxes of the Week
    By StormX in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-10-2015, 10:29 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •