Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Left's war on police

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Angry The Left's war on police

Twitter's featured story doxxes police officers who donated small amounts to help colleagues who have garnered the ire of Black Lives Matter, using data hacked from charity website GiveSendGo.

British news outlet The Guardian published an article Friday, based on information from a group that specializes in trafficking hacked materials, listing the names of low-level police employees who anonymously donated to funds supporting the due process rights of colleagues who have garnered the ire of Black Lives Matter.
    Twitter then put it atop its “trending” section, which is manually curated by the site – after it silenced all references to an election-eve New York Post story that was damaging to the Joe Biden campaign, claiming it violated a policy that Twitter will not promote hacked materials. There is no evidence the Hunter Biden laptop featured in the story was hacked.

The Guardian story is based on a “data breach at a Christian crowdfunding website” GiveSendGo that was shared with the outlet by the group Distributed Denial of Secrets (DDOS).
    A typical section in the story named rank-and-file Wisconsin police officers who had donated small amounts to offset expenses of fellow Wisconsin officer Rusten Sheskey, who faced a probe after shooting knife-wielding suspect Jacob Blake.

Jacob Wells, a cofounder of GiveSendGo, said, “When we started GiveSendGo, we let people give anonymously because people had such a big heart they didn’t want credit. Now where we’re at in this country, they have to give anonymously because we’ve seen what happens when their name gets out there. It makes me sick to my stomach. The point of this was to weaponize this information against the individuals who gave. There’s no other value other than to make them fearful.”
    In June 2020, DDOS published nearly 270 gigabytes of data from “over 200 police departments, fusion centers and other law enforcement training and support resources.” DDOS posted on Twitter at the time that “among the hundreds of thousands of documents are police and FBI reports, bulletins, guides and more.”

German police later seized the DDOS server housing the data, and DDOS moved to the dark web.
    In January, DDOS published data from the victims of ransomware — people whose computers were overtaken by viruses that extort them by threatening to steal all of their data if they do not pay.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/twitt...-to-dox-police

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hi Legion.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Hi Legion.
    Take a look at the far right side of the reply line ... methinks you are wrong

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post

Me thinks me do not understand.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Me thinks me do not understand.
    OK ... educate me

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

OK ... educate me
    I mean you said this: "Take a look at the far right side of the reply line" What does that mean?

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,766 Times in 7,268 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

The left is far less of a monolith than the right.

We are multi-racial, multi-cultural, and share certain overlap in our opinions as opposed to a straight party line.

The right has only two elements--one very small and one much too big.

Control is in the hands of a few corporate oligarchs serving their own best short term interests.

Voting numbers come from white, mostly Christian, anti-intellectual bigots willing to vote in direct opposition to their own best interests
    in order to receive the validation from their oligarch string pullers,
    all while under the illusion of being fiercely independent.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I mean you said this: "Take a look at the far right side of the reply line" What does that mean?
    OK ... I'll hold your hand ...

1. Go to the reply line at the bottom of this post ...

2. Look and see if you see two options ... THANKS ... GROANS

3. Then find a post from legion (or any other board muckety muck) and see if you find the same options

I hope that I have educated you

Your turn

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

OK ... I'll hold your hand ...

1. Go to the reply line at the bottom of this post ...

2. Look and see if you see two options ... THANKS ... GROANS

3. Then find a post from legion (or any other board muckety muck) and see if you find the same options

I hope that I have educated you

Your turn
    I see Thanks, Groans, Blog this Post and a hazard sign.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I see Thanks, Groans, Blog this Post and a hazard sign.
    I shall hold your hand once more ... only because I think you MIGHT be serious ...

Remember this ... ??? Hi Legion.

Now go to the post that you quoted that on ... you will see "Groans, Blog this Post and a hazard sign" ... You have OBVIOUSLY FAILED to look at the sig line for legion or the other muckety mucks like you were instructed to do.

My game time with you is OVER

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by <°(((=< View Post

Twitter's featured story doxxes police officers who donated small amounts to help colleagues who have garnered the ire of Black Lives Matter, using data hacked from charity website GiveSendGo.

British news outlet The Guardian published an article Friday, based on information from a group that specializes in trafficking hacked materials, listing the names of low-level police employees who anonymously donated to funds supporting the due process rights of colleagues who have garnered the ire of Black Lives Matter.
    Twitter then put it atop its “trending” section, which is manually curated by the site – after it silenced all references to an election-eve New York Post story that was damaging to the Joe Biden campaign, claiming it violated a policy that Twitter will not promote hacked materials. There is no evidence the Hunter Biden laptop featured in the story was hacked.

The Guardian story is based on a “data breach at a Christian crowdfunding website” GiveSendGo that was shared with the outlet by the group Distributed Denial of Secrets (DDOS).
    A typical section in the story named rank-and-file Wisconsin police officers who had donated small amounts to offset expenses of fellow Wisconsin officer Rusten Sheskey, who faced a probe after shooting knife-wielding suspect Jacob Blake.

Jacob Wells, a cofounder of GiveSendGo, said, “When we started GiveSendGo, we let people give anonymously because people had such a big heart they didn’t want credit. Now where we’re at in this country, they have to give anonymously because we’ve seen what happens when their name gets out there. It makes me sick to my stomach. The point of this was to weaponize this information against the individuals who gave. There’s no other value other than to make them fearful.”
    In June 2020, DDOS published nearly 270 gigabytes of data from “over 200 police departments, fusion centers and other law enforcement training and support resources.” DDOS posted on Twitter at the time that “among the hundreds of thousands of documents are police and FBI reports, bulletins, guides and more.”

German police later seized the DDOS server housing the data, and DDOS moved to the dark web.
    In January, DDOS published data from the victims of ransomware — people whose computers were overtaken by viruses that extort them by threatening to steal all of their data if they do not pay.

You mean like this?

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

You mean like this?
    Legion has Groans and Thanks disabled. You cannot groan at or thank any of Legion's posts, and he cannot give groans or thanks. Any forum member can request that status from the mods. The member who stsrted this thread has groans and thanks enabled.

I think that's what Grumpy was getting at.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirthinksalot For This Post:

AProudLefty (04-18-2021)

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,619 Times in 21,482 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by <°(((=< View Post

The Right supports a government that has the power to demand citizens give up in-infringable rights or be SHOT!

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    The left is far less of a monolith than the right.

We are multi-racial, multi-cultural, and share certain overlap in our opinions as opposed to a straight party line.

The right has only two elements--one very small and one much too big.

Control is in the hands of a few corporate oligarchs serving their own best short term interests.

Voting numbers come from white, mostly Christian, anti-intellectual bigots willing to vote in direct opposition to their own best interests
    in order to receive the validation from their oligarch string pullers,
    all while under the illusion of being fiercely independent.
    You're not part of the left.

You're a deranged conservative fascist, aka liberal.
    DemoKKKrats: The dangerous fascist psychopaths Orwell warned us about.

16. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

You should never use the word think we all know better
    Why Biden? Because Fuck You that's why. Barack Obama has a Grammy, an Emmy, a Nobel Prize, 2 terms as President and a Twitter account.

Donald Trump has 2 impeachments.