Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Minneapolis closes schools to influence jury in George Floyd trial -THIS IS WRONG

1. #16 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,510 Times in 16,973 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    The inane and never-ending discussion on this topic provides a terrifying insight as to the number of deficient minds presently polluting the national landscape.

We have a video to go with multiple eye witnesses of Derek Chauvin flat out murdering George Floyd.

The very volume of contrary opinions found herein proves beyond doubt that facts are totally irrelevant to the American Right.

It doesn't matter what happened.
    It NEVER matters what did or didn't happen.
    We don't need a reason, valid or imagined, to hate one another.
    It just comes natural, and it's forever.

The American Experiment has failed miserably.
    It's long past time to partition into nations inhabited by citizens who can co-exist under the same general cultural standards.
    What makes you conclude it's only the "American Right" who says Chauvin is innocent?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

The American Experiment has failed miserably.
    Yet you remain ... I'd ask why, but that would be getting too personal.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,207 Times in 3,428 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    I really believe local and state gubmints have much more to do with our daily lives. We’re beginning to look like Switzerland‘s cantons. I like it!
    America was founded on states rights. That's why we have the tenth amendment. The federal govt is supposed to be very weak. But we have gotten away from that and now the feds have their nose in everything.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    The schools are going to distance learning next week due to an impending decision in george floyd trial. The implication is clear.. If the jury lets chauvin go with little or no penalty, the city will explode and people will be killed and businesses destroyed. You owe it to the city to find chauvin guilty of murder.
    They probably just don't want to be liable if the schools get burned down while students are inside.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

America was founded on states rights. That's why we have the tenth amendment. The federal govt is supposed to be very weak. But we have gotten away from that and now the feds have their nose in everything.
    There's no such thing. It was founded on the separation of powers from amongst national, state, and municipal governments.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,761 Times in 7,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    What makes you conclude it's only the "American Right" who says Chauvin is innocent?
    It's obviously not ONLY the American Right.
    It's PREDOMINANTLY the American Right.
    I will stick with that.

I also agree with your choice of words..."say he's innocent" as opposed to "think he's innocent."
    Facts are irrelevant in an "us and them" situation.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

7. #22 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,510 Times in 16,973 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

It's obviously not ONLY the American Right.
    It's PREDOMINANTLY the American Right.
    I will stick with that.

I also agree with your choice of words..."say he's innocent" as opposed to "think he's innocent."
    Facts are irrelevant in an "us and them" situation.
    I think you're wrong, I'll tell you why.
    The general public is getting damned sick and tired of all this racist police shootings/killings being in the headlines every day almost as much as the China virus.
    And it always seems to involve a white cop and a black "suspect." The media can't get enough of it because it also stirs up racial unrest. You might see a paragraph
    on the back page of a failing newspaper of a cop shooting a white guy. Nothing on TV. You don't see a black shooting another black on TV either.
    I'v said it before, my GF is a democrat and she turns the channel after the local news on TV. She says she's so sick of hearing about all the shit that's on the news.
    I see the same thing in the clubs I shoot pool in. So no, I don't think it's "PREDOMINANTLY" the American Right.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

The MSM: A tool of DemoKKKrat terrorists

The school system: A tool of DemoKKKrat terrorists

SCOTUS: Next to be a tool of DemoKKKrat terrorists?
    DemoKKKrats: The dangerous fascist psychopaths Orwell warned us about.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,207 Times in 3,428 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    I think you're wrong, I'll tell you why.
    The general public is getting damned sick and tired of all this racist police shootings/killings being in the headlines every day almost as much as the China virus.
    And it always seems to involve a white cop and a black "suspect." The media can't get enough of it because it also stirs up racial unrest. You might see a paragraph
    on the back page of a failing newspaper of a cop shooting a white guy. Nothing on TV. You don't see a black shooting another black on TV either.
    I'v said it before, my GF is a democrat and she turns the channel after the local news on TV. She says she's so sick of hearing about all the shit that's on the news.
    I see the same thing in the clubs I shoot pool in. So no, I don't think it's "PREDOMINANTLY" the American Right.
    Yes indeed. Most murdered blacks were done in by other blacks in gang shootings. But the press never talks about . Every week in just the one city of chicago, 5-10 blacks are killed by blacks. White cops or white anyone kill very few blacks.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Yes indeed. Most murdered blacks were done in by other blacks in gang shootings. But the press never talks about . Every week in just the one city of chicago, 5-10 blacks are killed by blacks. White cops or white anyone kill very few blacks.
    True.