Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: Minneapolis closes schools to influence jury in George Floyd trial -THIS IS WRONG

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"s"
    Posts
    25,690
    Thanks
    4,041
    Thanked 14,310 Times in 10,654 Posts
    Groans
    122
    Groaned 296 Times in 283 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    The inane and never-ending discussion on this topic provides a terrifying insight as to the number of deficient minds presently polluting the national landscape.

    We have a video to go with multiple eye witnesses of Derek Chauvin flat out murdering George Floyd.

    The very volume of contrary opinions found herein proves beyond doubt that facts are totally irrelevant to the American Right.

    It doesn't matter what happened.
    It NEVER matters what did or didn't happen.
    We don't need a reason, valid or imagined, to hate one another.
    It just comes natural, and it's forever.

    The American Experiment has failed miserably.
    It's long past time to partition into nations inhabited by citizens who can co-exist under the same general cultural standards.
    What makes you conclude it's only the "American Right" who says Chauvin is innocent?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  2. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    885
    Thanks
    141
    Thanked 251 Times in 198 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    .
    Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    The American Experiment has failed miserably.
    .
    Yet you remain ... I'd ask why, but that would be getting too personal.

  3. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,092
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,200 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,668 Times in 1,393 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    I really believe local and state gubmints have much more to do with our daily lives. We’re beginning to look like Switzerland‘s cantons. I like it!
    America was founded on states rights. That's why we have the tenth amendment. The federal govt is supposed to be very weak. But we have gotten away from that and now the feds have their nose in everything.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

    Blacks will always hate whites because we're successful and they aren't

    There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach PEDODENT BIDEN

  4. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    65,510
    Thanks
    17,657
    Thanked 17,679 Times in 13,277 Posts
    Groans
    628
    Groaned 1,119 Times in 1,063 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    The schools are going to distance learning next week due to an impending decision in george floyd trial. The implication is clear.. If the jury lets chauvin go with little or no penalty, the city will explode and people will be killed and businesses destroyed. You owe it to the city to find chauvin guilty of murder.
    They probably just don't want to be liable if the schools get burned down while students are inside.

  5. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    65,510
    Thanks
    17,657
    Thanked 17,679 Times in 13,277 Posts
    Groans
    628
    Groaned 1,119 Times in 1,063 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    America was founded on states rights. That's why we have the tenth amendment. The federal govt is supposed to be very weak. But we have gotten away from that and now the feds have their nose in everything.
    There's no such thing. It was founded on the separation of powers from amongst national, state, and municipal governments.

  6. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    6,630
    Thanks
    610
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,893 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 424 Times in 401 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    What makes you conclude it's only the "American Right" who says Chauvin is innocent?
    It's obviously not ONLY the American Right.
    It's PREDOMINANTLY the American Right.
    I will stick with that.

    I also agree with your choice of words..."say he's innocent" as opposed to "think he's innocent."
    Facts are irrelevant in an "us and them" situation.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Person...woman...man...camera...television. Donald Trump, 2020

  7. #22 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"s"
    Posts
    25,690
    Thanks
    4,041
    Thanked 14,310 Times in 10,654 Posts
    Groans
    122
    Groaned 296 Times in 283 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    It's obviously not ONLY the American Right.
    It's PREDOMINANTLY the American Right.
    I will stick with that.

    I also agree with your choice of words..."say he's innocent" as opposed to "think he's innocent."
    Facts are irrelevant in an "us and them" situation.
    I think you're wrong, I'll tell you why.
    The general public is getting damned sick and tired of all this racist police shootings/killings being in the headlines every day almost as much as the China virus.
    And it always seems to involve a white cop and a black "suspect." The media can't get enough of it because it also stirs up racial unrest. You might see a paragraph
    on the back page of a failing newspaper of a cop shooting a white guy. Nothing on TV. You don't see a black shooting another black on TV either.
    I'v said it before, my GF is a democrat and she turns the channel after the local news on TV. She says she's so sick of hearing about all the shit that's on the news.
    I see the same thing in the clubs I shoot pool in. So no, I don't think it's "PREDOMINANTLY" the American Right.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  8. #23 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    3,023
    Thanks
    1,642
    Thanked 886 Times in 731 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 40 Times in 37 Posts

    Default

    The MSM: A tool of DemoKKKrat terrorists

    The school system: A tool of DemoKKKrat terrorists

    SCOTUS: Next to be a tool of DemoKKKrat terrorists?
    DemoKKKrats: The dangerous fascist psychopaths Orwell warned us about.

  9. #24 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,092
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,200 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,668 Times in 1,393 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    I think you're wrong, I'll tell you why.
    The general public is getting damned sick and tired of all this racist police shootings/killings being in the headlines every day almost as much as the China virus.
    And it always seems to involve a white cop and a black "suspect." The media can't get enough of it because it also stirs up racial unrest. You might see a paragraph
    on the back page of a failing newspaper of a cop shooting a white guy. Nothing on TV. You don't see a black shooting another black on TV either.
    I'v said it before, my GF is a democrat and she turns the channel after the local news on TV. She says she's so sick of hearing about all the shit that's on the news.
    I see the same thing in the clubs I shoot pool in. So no, I don't think it's "PREDOMINANTLY" the American Right.
    Yes indeed. Most murdered blacks were done in by other blacks in gang shootings. But the press never talks about . Every week in just the one city of chicago, 5-10 blacks are killed by blacks. White cops or white anyone kill very few blacks.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

    Blacks will always hate whites because we're successful and they aren't

    There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach PEDODENT BIDEN

  10. #25 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    77,388
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Yes indeed. Most murdered blacks were done in by other blacks in gang shootings. But the press never talks about . Every week in just the one city of chicago, 5-10 blacks are killed by blacks. White cops or white anyone kill very few blacks.
    True.

Similar Threads

  1. BREAKING - Minneapolis gives $27 million to GEORGE FLOYD FAMILY
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 03-16-2021, 03:11 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-15-2021, 08:46 AM
  3. Minneapolis hiring "INFLUENCERS" to control public thought during george floyd trial
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-27-2021, 07:07 PM
  4. Hunter, Boogaloo Bois, Minneapolis PD & George Floyd..
    By Bill in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2020, 10:45 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-01-2020, 09:09 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •