Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Minneapolis closes schools to influence jury in George Floyd trial -THIS IS WRONG

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,207 Times in 3,428 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Default Minneapolis closes schools to influence jury in George Floyd trial -THIS IS WRONG

The schools are going to distance learning next week due to an impending decision in george floyd trial. The implication is clear.. If the jury lets chauvin go with little or no penalty, the city will explode and people will be killed and businesses destroyed. You owe it to the city to find chauvin guilty of murder.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/mi...16/id/1017947/

april 16 2021 Minneapolis Public Schools will shift to distance learning for the second half of next week in anticipation of a verdict in the George Floyd trial, Superintendent Ed Graff said in a statement posted to the school’s website Friday.

The jury is expected to hear closing arguments on Monday and could deliver a verdict in Chauvin’s trial next week.

''Our community is moving through an extraordinarily challenging time as we react to the killing of former MPS student Daunte Wright by a Brooklyn Center police officer, just as testimony in the trial of former officer Derek Chauvin in the death of George Floyd concludes and the case goes to the jury,'' the school district said in a statement posted to its website.

''We anticipate that a verdict in the Chauvin case could impact in-person learning in Minneapolis Public Schools. … After speaking with Hennepin County sources, we believe we can best serve students and staff through changing the learning format next week.''
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

War=Peace (04-17-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

When the trial started the city announced they were giving the floyd family $27 million!!! That too was an obvious attempt to tell the jury that chauvin is guilty.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

War=Peace (04-17-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

But they want Derek to get a "fair" trial ... yeah right

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Grumpy For This Post:

War=Peace (04-17-2021)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,760 Times in 7,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

The inane and never-ending discussion on this topic provides a terrifying insight as to the number of deficient minds presently polluting the national landscape.

We have a video to go with multiple eye witnesses of Derek Chauvin flat out murdering George Floyd.

The very volume of contrary opinions found herein proves beyond doubt that facts are totally irrelevant to the American Right.

It doesn't matter what happened.
    It NEVER matters what did or didn't happen.
    We don't need a reason, valid or imagined, to hate one another.
    It just comes natural, and it's forever.

The American Experiment has failed miserably.
    It's long past time to partition into nations inhabited by citizens who can co-exist under the same general cultural standards.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

8. The Following User Groans At NiftyNiblick For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (04-17-2021)

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NiftyNiblick For This Post:

anonymoose (04-17-2021), Cinnabar (04-17-2021)

10. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    The inane and never-ending discussion on this topic provides a terrifying insight as to the number of deficient minds presently polluting the national landscape.

We have a video to go with multiple eye witnesses of Derek Chauvin flat out murdering George Floyd.
    The video was edited by the fake news press. They never show where floyd was saying " i can't breathe" while he was walking around BEFORE he was put on the ground. That changes everything, you white-hating racist tranny puta.

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,555 Times in 17,085 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    When the trial started the city announced they were giving the floyd family $27 million!!! That too was an obvious attempt to tell the jury that chauvin is guilty.
    It was saying they know he is guilty.

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdsperg View Post
    Who told you that?

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

The schools are going to distance learning next week due to an impending decision in george floyd trial. The implication is clear.. If the jury lets chauvin go with little or no penalty, the city will explode and people will be killed and businesses destroyed. You owe it to the city to find chauvin guilty of murder.
    Wow.

DemoKKKrats: Deranged Brownshirts
    DemoKKKrats: The dangerous fascist psychopaths Orwell warned us about.

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

The video was edited by the fake news press. They never show where floyd was saying " i can't breathe" while he was walking around BEFORE he was put on the ground. That changes everything, you white-hating racist tranny puta.
    Multiple times that has been brought up ... but alas, the powers that be KNOW it will destroy their case, hence the editing. Having said that ... Derek is toast. I would like to believe that at least one juror would hold out ... but I thing that the fear of blm, antifa and the lack of ANY police protection will get them to vote no. I'm glad that I am not in that position. If it were JUST me ... then no problem ... but my entire family (except for the SIL that I HATE) ...

15. #10 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,509 Times in 16,972 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

The judge that didn't throw out the civil case until AFTER the criminal case was decided should be disbarred.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    NO - they gave the money to the family to fool the jurors into thinking chauvin is guilty. The city officials are well aware chauvin did nothing wrong.

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post

Multiple times that has been brought up ... but alas, the powers that be KNOW it will destroy their case, hence the editing. Having said that ... Derek is toast. I would like to believe that at least one juror would hold out ... but I thing that the fear of blm, antifa and the lack of ANY police protection will get them to vote no. I'm glad that I am not in that position. If it were JUST me ... then no problem ... but my entire family (except for the SIL that I HATE) ...
    I agree. The jurors know chauvin is innocent but they are scared to death of media intimidation if they say not guilty. They also know if they say guilty the press will call them heroes and they can make money off interviews and books and the lecture circuit. Our legal system is awful

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

Grumpy (04-18-2021)

19. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    The judge that didn't throw out the civil case until AFTER the criminal case was decided should be disbarred.
    There was no civil case. The city and the family reached a settlement without trial. The judge has no control over that.

20. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,417 Times in 7,536 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post

The very volume of contrary opinions found herein proves beyond doubt that facts are totally irrelevant to the American Right.

It doesn't matter what happened.
    It NEVER matters what did or didn't happen.
    We don't need a reason, valid or imagined, to hate one another.
    It just comes natural, and it's forever.

The American Experiment has failed miserably.
    It's long past time to partition into nations inhabited by citizens who can co-exist under the same general cultural standards.
    I really believe local and state gubmints have much more to do with our daily lives. We’re beginning to look like Switzerland‘s cantons. I like it!

21. #15 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,509 Times in 16,972 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

There was no civil case. The city and the family reached a settlement without trial. The judge has no control over that.
    The judge has say in what cases he will hear, even when there's a settlement without a trial. The city's settlement was stupid if it was agreed to before the criminal case was concluded.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.