Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default Caustic comic castigates kooky COVID Cultists

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Maher is mocking people for living in their respective bubbles and he parrots the bleach hoax lol.

Other than that he was close to the target. I’ve mentioned more than once that the Covidians were dreadfully weak on their Covid statistics. As much energy as they spend dwelling on the subject they should know the statistics better than anyone.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Grokmaster (04-17-2021)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Maher is mocking people for living in their respective bubbles and he parrots the bleach hoax lol.
    In fact, it was Fredo Cuomo's wife who bathed in bleach, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post

Do Not Bathe In Clorox Like Cristina Cuomo Has Been Doing

In a post on her Goop-like wellness blog Purist, Cuomo shared a laundry list of holistic methods she is using to tackle the coronavirus, including a “body charger” borrowed from a friend that sends electrical frequencies through the body, a vitamin drip done by a doctor who makes house calls to the Hamptons and what appears to be billions of milligrams of vitamins.

Yet one method rang decidedly unnatural: bathing in Clorox.

“Both days, I added 1/2 cup of Clorox to my bathwater to combat the radiation and metals in my system and oxygenate it,” she wrote of her routine.

If you’re thinking, “Um, come again?” you’re not alone. Bleach doesn’t seem like something we should be bathing in, pandemic or otherwise ― right? Right??

She is, it appears, not the only one curious about or engaging in the practice.

The Clorox website is clear about where it stands on the matter: No, it is not recommended to bathe in bleach. It details a scenario in which bleach is added to drinking water as treatment ― but that’s 1/8 of a teaspoon ― and to be used only in an emergency. “Using a bleach and water solution for bathing is not approved by the EPA and should not be done,” it states.

A doctor of infectious diseases in Blue York state said he didn’t even really know what to say about what he called “not mainstream or evidence-based medicine,” but explained that while bleach is an effective tool for decontaminating surfaces like, say, a bathtub, it is not advised to bathe with, and in fact could cause more harm than good.

Or, as Dr. Jennifer Gunter put it:

I still don’t understand how this isn’t parody. I just can’t even. https://t.co/5p8fYzI5dw
    — Jennifer Gunter (@DrJenGunter) April 23, 2020

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/cristina-cuomo-clorox-coronavirus_l_5ea1e30ec5b60f4ac13f4914?guccounter= 1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvLnVrLw &guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAIbeXqkRpfKS4t7DKbQRrXuSoiT iRejGqzYbVjxTknkzzot-QU0FWQrDoAVjpKG1Z14IZnl0w6Zza97Q9hpnXJ9QkbXO2ktsDc Ee5IMHW7gaCtzUkeCdvIsSeK1K8JZPfO3932fUi2K1jSLtrmHl BsWEhdt36rl6iB3QF4b7o1HQ