Thread: Why Joe Biden should pardon Donald Trump according to The Hill

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Default Why Joe Biden should pardon Donald Trump according to The Hill

Building on his magnanimous inaugural address, President Biden should reach out to the most alienated Americans: former President Trump’s supporters. Even if you dismiss Trump’s “Big Lie” that all 74 million people who voted for him act and think as one, millions of Americans are still seething. Words may not be enough. Our reeling, roiling nation needs substantive gestures to change the tone and heal the partisan divide. That’s why Biden should grant “a full, free and absolute pardon” unto Trump, for any and all offenses against the United States that he “may have committed or taken part in.”"

These butt heart tRump kissers never cease to disgust me at trying to set President Biden up to excuse atrocities committed by this lawlessly hacked in tRump insurgency that was on a mission to destroy Democracy from within, compromised Democracy at being dictated to by foreign enemies, conspiring to covid murder over 500,000 Americans, crimes against humanity, adding $8 trillion to the national debt and numerous other atrocities of this sewer conspiring tRump creep. I wonder did tRump's kissers ever gave it a thought that as a result of tRump's numerous amounts of high crimes, the orange turd was never convicted of anything thus far, which is a reason for a pardon and a pardon means guilt. I also thought these tRump kissers were rooting for tRump to pardon himself instead of getting others mixed up in his atrocities. I believe the most Constitutionally compliant and legitimate method is for the Justice Department to deal with tRump and his co conspires and leave President Biden out of tRump's mess that Biden's administration is in the process of repairing. The Hill should be under a hill over this bs.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...n-donald-trump
    Last edited by gemini104104; 04-16-2021 at 10:35 PM.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 8,274 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Building on his magnanimous inaugural address, President Biden should reach out to the most alienated Americans: former President Trump’s supporters. Even if you dismiss Trump’s “Big Lie” that all 74 million people who voted for him act and think as one, millions of Americans are still seething. Words may not be enough. Our reeling, roiling nation needs substantive gestures to change the tone and heal the partisan divide. That’s why Biden should grant “a full, free and absolute pardon” unto Trump, for any and all offenses against the United States that he “may have committed or taken part in.”"

These butt heart tRump kissers never cease to disgust me at trying to set President Biden up to excuse atrocities committed by this lawlessly hacked in tRump insurgency that was on a mission to destroy Democracy from within, compromised Democracy at being dictated to by foreign enemies, conspiring to covid murder over 500,000 Americans, crimes against humanity, adding $8 trillion to the national debt and numerous other atrocities of this sewer conspiring tRump creep. I wonder did tRump's kissers ever gave it a thought that as a result of tRump's numerous amounts of high crimes, the orange turd was never convicted of anything thus far, which is a reason for a pardon and a pardon means guilt. I also thought these tRump kissers were rooting for tRump to pardon himself instead of getting others mixed up in his atrocities. I believe the most Constitutionally compliant and legitimate method is for the Justice Department to deal with tRump and his co conspires and leave President Biden out of tRump's mess that Biden's administration is in the process of repairing. The Hill should be under a hill over this bs.
    Do they really think pardoning trump will calm his terrorists down? I think it will just rev them up more.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Do they really think pardoning trump will calm his terrorists down? I think it will just rev them up more.
    You're an idiot.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lightbringer For This Post:

anatta (04-17-2021), Callinectes (04-17-2021), cancel2 2022 (04-17-2021)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,036 Times in 766 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 155 Times in 147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...n-donald-trump
    Not really according to the Hill, it's an opinion piece by Gil Troy that the Hill published and he is wrong.

Dotard needs to be punished for inciting insurrection, trying to steal an election and tax fraud.

I know a pardon by Biden only covers federal crimes but that one is the worst.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    You're an idiot.
    So if Biden made the huge gesture of bi-partisan healing, and pardoned trump, would you drop these bizarre attacks on Biden, or would they get worse?

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    So if Biden made the huge gesture of bi-partisan healing, and pardoned trump, would you drop these bizarre attacks on Biden, or would they get worse?
    What you don't understand...you fascist fuckstick, is that Trump isn't driving anything and never was.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightbringer For This Post:

Callinectes (04-17-2021)

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    What you don't understand...you fascist fuckstick, is that Trump isn't driving anything and never was.
    Back to my point, pardoning trump buys us nothing... On any level. There is no good that comes from it.

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

lies